him realize he can't let her go.the slap just
made him feel why he loves her so much 🤣

the boy's seriously into bdsm 🤣

After all he is his mother's son ðŸ¤£
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: angelrj

dhruv is insecure and jealous...alya had been in a 7yr relationship with manik and dhruv has witnessed it all...somewhere down the line he was not convinced that alya is over manik..it's basically lack of communication as he was never ready to listen to alya and assumed things himself

That doesn't give him the right to say such horrible words to her. Manik and Alya were together for 7 years, but he's probably known her for a decade. How conveniently he forgets his friendship, her feelings. That isn't love, or friendship either. Nothing can redeem Dhruv for me.  
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
That hug in the precappp.. 
The peace on his face when she rested her head on him
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: geet.a

Thoughts while having dinner which made me choke on my soup:

the only show where leads slapping one another can invoke FEELS

🤣 i love this. I honestly love when i'm just doing normal thing and all of sudden a smile just creeps on my face and its because MaNan just creeps into my head ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒ 

13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Genie: Naah.. actually I ship Jotwani-Kriss together.. so visually stunning they be and I like their vibe..
I reserve judgment on Aryamann till they actually show him do something besides flaunt his brows😆 

Alya is doing really well on her own, I don't ship her with anyone right now😛

Ahhh.. joo want TLC or just some distraction from yesterday's disaster😈 

@Stardust: Naah if it's entertainment you be looking for, ship her home in a 'Box'.. it's when she fits best and talks most😉 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not only I liked the idea of nandu hiding behind the cupboards but that played so well with her panic attack- whoever thought of it, kudos. it really reflected her state of mind. 
Cabir' sex life please. 

There is something so funny and endearing when Harshad does those monologue things. 

Manik's DQ act with Navya is so funny. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

^^^ his expressions though, he just can't believe it, it's so adorable. 

Amazing work surbhi :Dxx
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nandini reliving every moment of Pandit's entry in her life. With each moment, the fear increasing. Like a chain slowly wound around your neck, you cannot breathe. you want to scream, you are sweating profusely and your heartbeat is accelarating - fight or flight? Run, run where you cannot feel this pain...and she runs to a corner, far away from prying eyes of Pandit, to not be found by him trying to loosen the chain around her neck...trying to free herself of the memory of his touch and his vile presence in her life. 

And Manik finds her there, shuddering...he is pained to see her, helpless for a second...she cannot be touched, repulsed by it, warding it off and he knows no other way to calm her, to soothe her, to ride out the nightmare with her and he sees her losing it as she sees the face of her captor in him, her demons taking over. He slaps her because there is no other way to shake her out of it, and she is angry, HOW DARE her captor slap her again?? This time she is not bound! She slaps right back! And realisation dawns on her..that this is the boy who loves her, not the man who tried to hurt her. 

And our boy is over joyed. Because his fighter is back. He smiles. He smiles because now he has faith that she will recover, that she has the fight in her, that she loves herself enough to fight for herself and that he is there with her, to support her. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: angelrj

dhruv is insecure and jealous...alya had been in a 7yr relationship with manik and dhruv has witnessed it all...somewhere down the line he was not convinced that alya is over manik..it's basically lack of communication as he was never ready to listen to alya and assumed things himself

Yeah, still a huge a**hole for behaving like Aliya is a piece of land he possesses. I want Aliya to have none of this BS. No one owns her but herself. 
Dhruv is just becoming even more irritating, like what the f**k was even that -- You don't know how to treat her right, she is not with you now because of that and now you think you are the IT thing and she is your territory to rule over and defend. 
Sure Dhruv, 

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
will nandini ever tell manik abt how Pandit behaved with her then. like kept her in that box , touched her,  and more over how he was getting news abt manik from someone,so as to make manik doubt more on nyo as i want manik to knw that nyo was the master planer here