Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 16

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dhruv's jealous makes me ROFL!!
Like when manik mentioned after that shower scene ke When Dhruv will fall in Love he will be very passionate!! and i realy thought he would be.. but see him now!!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

@Genie: it's exhausting yaar, Uttu's acting is just disapproving for this character, he isn't even putting any effort into his lines nor expressions. I watch his face sometimes and i think 'what are you doing?', you just can't tell how he is 'supposed' to be feeling. And that one comment just annoyed me today so much, you don't treat your friend or a girl that you have feeling for like dirt. 

Cherry- See the connect was lost way before. I feel rather , giving him love tracks they should focus on playing him around MaNan , Bira as a friend for sometime. Uttu still acts better there. This loverboy thing is not his thang. 

13th- Ouch , you ship Aryamaan and Alya. I want BroBir though. And go easy on me, kay, I need TLC after last night. Might need a hug too. ðŸ˜³
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CooChi

Speak up!! 😳
waiting!

on the phone..will be back with a bang after having dinner, pakka!
and hugs
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
i liked that lil RiNik scenes.. they be adorable jija - saala..
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

@P-  Moorthys' adore Manik. But the cheek o our Boy, he was so flirting with Nandu, basically making her blush, smile with all the reasons why he fell for her. She needs to hear that again and again. Just like at one point he needed to hear why he was the one for her. Ah, babies. 

@MS, Cherry- Dhruv sucks. As much as jealousy be needed, he really pissed me off with that comment , plus the way he was handling Alya as if she was some property . Uttu really needs to up his acting game. 

Even the Emo awkward Dhruv who couldn't look Aliya in the eyes never sucked this much! This is a new low for the character. Aliya did wonders for him when they started having scenes -- But romance ruined their friendship and it ended up with more pain for Aliya. 
I mean Dhruv literally just obsesses over people and makes them the center of his world -- Manik, then Nandini, then Aliya. 

Thankfully, Nandini got out of the mess easily - Manik and Aliya got f**ked over because of their investment. 

He can't trust Aliya -- he is suspicious of Manik, of Aliya -- two people who love him. And he messed up. 
Now, after everything is said and done he is behaving like Aliya is his trophy wife who belongs to him. How dare she look at someone else? .. Um, when before he created problems because he was jealous about a non-existent thing. 

I say just for the sake of showing Dhruv his place, Aliya should go full diva mode, strut around the collage and go on dates and flirt harder with Arymaan. 
f**k Dhrub Sr -- I don't care how unstable he is. 
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Wish: I can take you both home. Who needs Malhotra then? ðŸ˜‰
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

Dhruv's jealous makes me ROFL!!

Like when manik mentioned after that shower scene ke When Dhruv will fall in Love he will be very passionate!! and i realy thought he would be.. but see him now!!! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢..

😳 literally me. Man was manik misleading or what. Dhruv doesn't suit the lover boy role what so ever, he just doesn't, it doesn't come out romantic what so ever instead he looks more of a jerk each time. 
-MKB- thumbnail
I have always loved Navya and Manik scenes...

And even today the way he looked down and then changed his expression and played along with her DQness was so like old Manik! 

And then the way he said "Salaah" 
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

😳 literally me. Man was manik misleading or what. Dhruv doesn't suit the lover boy role what so ever, he just doesn't, it doesn't come out romantic what so ever instead he looks more of a jerk each time. 

his love looks Forced to me.. he cannot act properly in romatic scenes.. 
i used to ROLF during their Vampire Kiss ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Stardust09

I loved how he referred to Nandini as 'aapki beti'. Chacha must have felt elated. :')

I felt so happy too, and it's so true. She is his beti and Manik understands it so well. Hayee boy was such a dream and Nandu smiling in the end. Gah, they both need it. 
^6 See remove the external locus and their track looks so beautiful .