Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Genie: it's exhausting yaar, Uttu's acting is just disapproving for this character, he isn't even putting any effort into his lines nor expressions. I watch his face sometimes and i think 'what are you doing?', you just can't tell how he is 'supposed' to be feeling. And that one comment just annoyed me today so much, you don't treat your friend or a girl that you have feeling for like dirt. 
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sigh! KY2 land is such a happy place to be this week.. nothing but GOLD๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Those slaps though..  FOCUSED PaNi at their professional besht

I cannot find flaws in any scene today.. no irrelevant filler stuff and all the writing on each of the storylines, especially the re-establishment of Harshad (with both Mukti and Alya) has been so on point and so much clarity too, I really couldn't have asked for more๐Ÿ˜ณ 

I want to take a moment to gloat over Alya-Aryamann.. thank you CVs for playing it out just as I visualized it.. always knew the two would look hawt together.. you are really exceeding expectations this week๐Ÿ˜›

I now just hope they give actual depth to this character with a relevant backstory if this is more than a cameo... please don't make it repeat Abhi.. Also some actual dialogues for Uttu with regards to Alya would be nice cuz the dude can't emote at all and we need to know what's cooking in his brain to maintain some sort of connect.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Special mention to the dialogue writer for ALL of Manik's dialogues today.. Meta Humor= Baws level๐Ÿ˜Ž

That Precap though.. slayed

@Stardust: You want a Manik? Take Genie home with you a day.. you'll be careful what you wish for after that๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Stardust09

Desperately praying for intense first glances between BroBir. Aiyappa, please. 

THIS!! I don't care if they be "It" or not but the dynamics would be so funny and interesting. 

@Tonks - You posting brings a smile on mine. And Congrats on 100th. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Manik's transition from shock to awe to turned on. Oh Boy, punches and slaps do things to them what kisses don't. ๐Ÿ˜†
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved how he referred to Nandini as 'aapki beti'. Chacha must have felt elated. :')
CooChi thumbnail
@Tonks...CONGO BAE!!!
Now your next goal is 200 in 5 days. :D
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh btw I went shopping today, thanks to everyone who recommended the Beyonce perfume, it smells so good and I just had to purchase it. Also got a Ted Baker fragrance too, it's lush ๐Ÿ˜ณ
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@P-  Moorthys' adore Manik. But the cheek o our Boy, he was so flirting with Nandu, basically making her blush, smile with all the reasons why he fell for her. She needs to hear that again and again. Just like at one point he needed to hear why he was the one for her. Ah, babies. 

@MS, Cherry- Dhruv sucks. As much as jealousy be needed, he really pissed me off with that comment , plus the way he was handling Alya as if she was some property . Uttu really needs to up his acting game. 

Exactly G...they way they close these loops.. I cant G i just cant
And i loved how the full time while talking to chacha his eyes never left her face like not even for a sec

And the precap now that is something els onlyy
-MKB- thumbnail
The way he just listed her strong and good points, he was so in awww of her like he fell in love with her all over again 

Majnu Manik is love and he made her smile with his majnu giri โค๏ธ
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Stardust09

I loved how he referred to Nandini as 'aapki beti'. Chacha must have felt elated. :')

Oh i know..right?

I LOVED IT TOO!๐Ÿ˜ณ
it was subtle and beautiful
CooChi thumbnail

Speak up!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
waiting!