|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
And even she smiled when Manik said she is more than special 
Dhruv Alya can't be endgame. No. Neither can Mukti Harshad. Let Mukti be single and free. 
Manik flirting with Nandu..Chacha k samne !!

Haaye!!
Nice episode!! 
Navya-Manik scene- they are always hilarious but I hope they also let Nandu bond with Mukti, Alya, Cabir . 

Dhruv-Alya-Aryamaan
It would have worked if Uttu could act, but here he is not even apologizing to Alya properly and the jealousy comes a bit contriving but whatever I enjoyed Aryamaan's flirt game. Should be interesting.
Kriss and Karan look hot together!! 

Mukti-Harshad
I liked how Mukti walked out and I hope it stays like that. No messing here, because when Harshad moved closer, the vibes were so toxic. Glad Mukti kept her calm.

Harshad-Alya
See this is what I liked. This bond , they both need to concentrate on this. Alya's eating disorder again highlighted and roping in Harshad here works. Much better than the jealousy track. I love this one for her.

MaNan

Oh Man, the moment Princi mentioned the Veena classes, i knew the trigger would start for her. Nandu remembering all those moments, the classroom. So well enacted by Niti. Heart-wrenching ,how she recollected the whole trauma and it went beyond the kidnapping.

Her panic attack , and her fear was so palpable , Niti is perfection there. Loved how she kept on shifting from Manik's touch to Pandit's. Nice. 

The slaps were perfect , especially what Manik said later- she fought back and she will with her fear too  eventually.  The transition from fear to realization/ internalizing what Manik said- Awesome stuff from Niti and Parth too.
PaNi really did that bit nicely. I loved it so much. 

But best bit has to be Manik indirectly reminding Nandu about herself. Mentioning all her qualities which makes her special. And Boy , didn't even care what Chacha thought, she is not his friend, she is more and beyond. That smile on her face at his confidence- healed. 

Precap- AWWW, babies be adorbs. I cannot wait. 

But they made him say the "right path" ...I die, Writers be back and how!!
But you need a keyboard to tune a guitar 😳

Please note 
If MaanYa is going to happen can we have a good building block foundation for their relationship, unlike what we got with MukBhi, if they do go down that root I want to see Alya overcoming her eating disorder. 
These new tracks are really interesting, with harshad coming back, and the navya/cabir incident and then obviously MaNan overcoming their huddles. 
Poor Chacha is so clueless😆
finally there is some change in mukti's behaviour...in the episode when harshad came back she was giving those puppy face doe eyed look🥱 but today she was clear👏
I just love how she couldnt help but smile in the end When he said she has to be more than a friendd...i loved her chotu se smile😳
That look when she slapped him back. Haha ,PaNi be walking on the right Parth. 

Alya and Mukti need to be single for sometime. Dhruv is such an ASS.