Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#113|'Matlab...Following The Right Parth' - Page 8

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously guys, Uttu can't act for shit -- we accepted it months ago. Neither does he improve. He is talented and many things but not an actor.

When Manik's arm was about to be amputated -- he looked at the roof like 'Shit, why did Buddy had to get his arm amputated now, I had to spend alone time with Aliya' -He rolled his eyes.
But we were supposed to think, he is worried! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'm honestly loving all these new tracks, really enjoyed aryamaan as well ! 
nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alright, the BEST music college in the country and they had to get a student to train other students -_- 
But yeh principal ko kaha se laaye yaar hahahaha, serious scenes me bhi hasi aa jaati hai after hearing his 'okay' xDDD

Nandini, it's just sad. The music room had bad memories, she obviously got so stressed. It was such an anxious moment. I mean hamesha aisa panic situation mein a person gets slapped mujhe laga Manik marega kya? And he did xDDD Matlab the scene was all fine but I seriously laughed when they slapped each other. Am I the only one who felt Nandu slapped Manik harder than reqd? xDD 

And I so ship AliMann, Dhruv why don't you eff off xDD

Chacha, itne reasons dene ke baad sirf friend thodi na hogi, usse zyaada hi hogi na xDDD Nandu just couldn't help but blush and smile, yaar Manik :* 

Precap- I need a hug ^_^ Tonks needs a hug too Manik, give me one please :') 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ANDS OLD KY2 FEELS ARE BACK. I AM LOVING IT. YESTERDAY AND TODAY---AWESOME. 👏 🥳  
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj ki episode ka BDSM I enjoyed😆😆😆
Nandu's breakdown and Manik slapping her out of it and her return slap were really good

I loved how caught on Rishabh was about Manik and Manik's confidence, boy is not hiding it from Chacha also😆

Epi was fun

Walking in the right Parth. Meta humour FTW😆
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Seriously guys, Uttu can't act for shit -- we accepted it months ago. Neither does he improve. He is talented and many things but not an actor.

When Manik's arm was about to be amputated -- he looked at the roof like 'Shit, why did Buddy had to get his arm amputated now, I had to spend alone time with Aliya' -He rolled his eyes.
But we were supposed to think, he is worried! 🤣

I don't know, I can still manage not to laugh at his stone face. But Abhishek, god. He seems to mimic those old time GEC vamps. Malik, man, pull up your socks. Plz. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
This episode just brought a smile on my face and had be giggling and was just so good. After all the heavy episodes we got this episode was just so chill
OMG CHACHA, MANIK AND NANDINI SCENE 🤣 I think even rishab understand the 'more than friends' before chacha ever will 
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we have an episode tomorrow😃
-Cherry- thumbnail
the precap though  the way Manik says 'I need a hug' he hasn't had her in his arms for hours and hours and he's aching just to touch her. My feels are so strong right now. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just need a hug...I just need it..