Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Prajakta munje reply in twitter (Page 3)

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Ri21

ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india
thanku
really I am fed of this radz only female lead and baaki sab side kicks Hai. Come on first see the show what's happening, what is the character and decide who is the leads. In almost all interviews and articles clearly mentioned 4 of them leads and getting same screen space in the show. But seeing only promo they decided radz is the only lead. Hadh Hai yaar.

I take show as it is because I don't invest any other thing but my time. That's why I go with actual flow and I don't complain about shows. I don't watch show for some  Chemistry or Biology, I watch for story. 

It is really funny that you thought I made up my mind about who is the lead just by seeing promo and one article. You are really too quick  to make assumption ...brain works too fast I believe :)

Edited by -Surma- - 16 May 2015 at 7:24am

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Surma-

Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Ri21

ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india
thanku
really I am fed of this radz only female lead and baaki sab side kicks Hai. Come on first see the show what's happening, what is the character and decide who is the leads. In almost all interviews and articles clearly mentioned 4 of them leads and getting same screen space in the show. But seeing only promo they decided radz is the only lead. Hadh Hai yaar.

I take show as it is because I don't invest any other thing but my time. That's why I go with actual flow and I don't complain about shows. I don't watch show for some Chemistry or Biology, I watch for story.

It is really funny that you thought I made up my mind about who is the lead just by seeing promo and one article. You are really too quick to make assumption ...brain works too fast I believe :)

if you really watching the show for story then you definitely know present what is the story and who is the main focus now. I don't think parallel leads will ever Centre of the story.
And I didn't made assuming any thing yaar. And some people   could not digesting that Sam also one of the main leads. And saying that promos are in radhika so I said see show first and decide who is the leads.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
And I said generally . and those people who with out watching the show who making assumption

Edited by rekha.366 - 16 May 2015 at 8:03am
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 8:08am | IP Logged
my brain works very fast. sensible enough to see whats happening. watching the show frm the frst episode moreover agree its about story we watch it fr that too. n the stry is about sara. but u knw at the end of the day varieties are needed to make it interestng so thats why we have antagonist love stries n al. 

Go to top