Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

Prajakta munje reply in twitter (Page 2)

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged
obviously most of the audience are rooting for sam arj,as they have a wonderful chemistry and great intensity and depth in there characters unlike rad story so boring and predc who gets everything freely even without working hard for it as charity and she is so happy to get everything in charity and takes it too.whenever they focus on rad the trps seems to drop so even the cvs are scared to show full rad scenes as they are scared that trps would drop drastically.anyways as acc to story and cvs they already made it clear its sam arj and its the end game hope some 1-2 people dont get heart attack when they dont have any option except to accept that the couples are already made that is sam arj and rad with her fiance hope they get some new girl to neil bcz neil deserve so much better than rad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

honeykomal Senior Member
honeykomal
honeykomal

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

Whatever it is ..the end will be for arjun radhika..sp started promoting them...dont have heart attack guys..it is teleserial..and trps matter...last week samaira track didn't fetch the trps...cvs now would have learnt their lesson...and with one arjun radhika stil the forum activity ha. s increased..then think about their scenes together..I am way for ardhika. ..also so is my friends...so dont bash me guys...strictly my pov..
.    So true trps mater ah lot...ardhika increased dah forum activity ...jus one scene we r gaga over them.CVS shud keep every viewer in mind...samarj track began to bore me...dono how worse gona be on future...

mmzmahi

--MISANTHROPIST IF-Rockerz
--MISANTHROPIST
--MISANTHROPIST

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Wow! That's great.
Glad to know CVs know about the fan following..
It's impossible to ignore them.. their chemistry is amazing.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngRi21

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeykomal

Originally posted by gil-99

Whatever it is ..the end will be for arjun radhika..sp started promoting them...dont have heart attack guys..it is teleserial..and trps matter...last week samaira track didn't fetch the trps...cvs now would have learnt their lesson...and with one arjun radhika stil the forum activity ha. s increased..then think about their scenes together..I am way for ardhika. ..also so is my friends...so dont bash me guys...strictly my pov..
.    So true trps mater ah lot...ardhika increased dah forum activity ...jus one scene we r gaga over them.CVS shud keep every viewer in mind...samarj track began to bore me...dono how worse gona be on future...
dear just to clarify forum activity increased because of SamArj only...also due to dat SPA pic,SamArj fans became disappointed and hence so many posts...no offense to anyone but m just clarifying 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngRihan05Ri21

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
As I understand from the promos,this show is about Radhika and her dreams. Being a small city girl, how is she able to fulfill her dreams. I feel this show is not about " love story ". It is about fulfilling dream. So, I think it doesn't matter  who is she paired with . I think whoever is paired with her ( be it Arjun or Neil ) will be second lead . The others are parallel lead !

Here I found the main theme of the story...you can check out if want.

http://www.newstechcafe.com/2015/04/upcoming-dosti-yaariyan-manmarziyan.html

mmzmahi

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india
thanku

Rihan05

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Surma-

As I understand from the promos,this show is about Radhika and her dreams. Being a small city girl, how is she able to fulfill her dreams. I feel this show is not about " love story ". It is about fulfilling dream. So, I think it doesn't matter who is she paired with . I think whoever is paired with her ( be it Arjun or Neil ) will be second lead . The others are parallel lead !

Here I found the main theme of the story...you can check out if want.

http://www.newstechcafe.com/2015/04/upcoming-dosti-yaariyan-manmarziyan.html
dear radhika and Sam both are leads. As show name suggested dost yaarian manmarziya. Dosti is highlighted. Radhika apne aap dost nahi karegi na. And what ever article you they mentioned both Sam and radz and if seeing the show you easily figure out both are giving same screen space and Sam and radz both are in Montage . In the show Montage main wahi hotha jo leads Hai not parallel leads. And Sam is here to only support radz. Sam have her own story her own problems with her parents. Is it difficult to accept Sam and radz both are leads. I don't understand why people hell bent to prove only radz is lead baaki sab side kicks Hai. Pak chuki hoon.
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india
thanku
really I am fed of this radz only female lead and baaki sab side kicks Hai. Come on first see the show what's happening, what is the character and decide who is the leads. In almost all interviews and articles clearly mentioned 4 of them leads and getting same screen space in the show. But seeing only promo they decided radz is the only lead. Hadh Hai yaar.

Ri21

Go to top