Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow! That's great.
Glad to know CVs know about the fan following..
It's impossible to ignore them.. their chemistry is amazing.. 
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: honeykomal

.    So true trps mater ah lot...ardhika increased dah forum activity ...jus one scene we r gaga over them.CVS shud keep every viewer in mind...samarj track began to bore me...dono how worse gona be on future...

dear just to clarify forum activity increased because of SamArj only...also due to dat SPA pic,SamArj fans became disappointed and hence so many posts...no offense to anyone but m just clarifying 
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As I understand from the promos,this show is about Radhika and her dreams. Being a small city girl, how is she able to fulfill her dreams. I feel this show is not about " love story ". It is about fulfilling dream. So, I think it doesn't matter  who is she paired with . I think whoever is paired with her ( be it Arjun or Neil ) will be second lead . The others are parallel lead !

Here I found the main theme of the story...you can check out if want.

http://www.newstechcafe.com/2015/04/upcoming-dosti-yaariyan-manmarziyan.html
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india
thanku
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Surma-

As I understand from the promos,this show is about Radhika and her dreams. Being a small city girl, how is she able to fulfill her dreams. I feel this show is not about " love story ". It is about fulfilling dream. So, I think it doesn't matter who is she paired with . I think whoever is paired with her ( be it Arjun or Neil ) will be second lead . The others are parallel lead !

Here I found the main theme of the story...you can check out if want.

http://www.newstechcafe.com/2015/04/upcoming-dosti-yaariyan-manmarziyan.html

dear radhika and Sam both are leads. As show name suggested dost yaarian manmarziya. Dosti is highlighted. Radhika apne aap dost nahi karegi na. And what ever article you they mentioned both Sam and radz and if seeing the show you easily figure out both are giving same screen space and Sam and radz both are in Montage . In the show Montage main wahi hotha jo leads Hai not parallel leads. And Sam is here to only support radz. Sam have her own story her own problems with her parents. Is it difficult to accept Sam and radz both are leads. I don't understand why people hell bent to prove only radz is lead baaki sab side kicks Hai. Pak chuki hoon.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

ya the show is about the friendship btw the 2 girls and how they fulfil their dreams. regarding leads both the girls are leads as per all the articles. specialy times of india

thanku

really I am fed of this radz only female lead and baaki sab side kicks Hai. Come on first see the show what's happening, what is the character and decide who is the leads. In almost all interviews and articles clearly mentioned 4 of them leads and getting same screen space in the show. But seeing only promo they decided radz is the only lead. Hadh Hai yaar.
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha.366

really I am fed of this radz only female lead and baaki sab side kicks Hai. Come on first see the show what's happening, what is the character and decide who is the leads. In almost all interviews and articles clearly mentioned 4 of them leads and getting same screen space in the show. But seeing only promo they decided radz is the only lead. Hadh Hai yaar.

I take show as it is because I don't invest any other thing but my time. That's why I go with actual flow and I don't complain about shows. I don't watch show for some  Chemistry or Biology, I watch for story. 

It is really funny that you thought I made up my mind about who is the lead just by seeing promo and one article. You are really too quick  to make assumption ...brain works too fast I believe :)

Edited by -Surma- - 8 years ago
rekha.366 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Surma-

I take show as it is because I don't invest any other thing but my time. That's why I go with actual flow and I don't complain about shows. I don't watch show for some Chemistry or Biology, I watch for story.

It is really funny that you thought I made up my mind about who is the lead just by seeing promo and one article. You are really too quick to make assumption ...brain works too fast I believe :)

if you really watching the show for story then you definitely know present what is the story and who is the main focus now. I don't think parallel leads will ever Centre of the story.
And I didn't made assuming any thing yaar. And some people   could not digesting that Sam also one of the main leads. And saying that promos are in radhika so I said see show first and decide who is the leads.
rekha.366 thumbnail
And I said generally . and those people who with out watching the show who making assumption Edited by rekha.366 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my brain works very fast. sensible enough to see whats happening. watching the show frm the frst episode moreover agree its about story we watch it fr that too. n the stry is about sara. but u knw at the end of the day varieties are needed to make it interestng so thats why we have antagonist love stries n al.