Prajakta munje reply in twitter

Posted: 8 years ago
prajakta munje,she is part of production may b designer i ghink not surr she replied to a fan daying Everyone are loving them(SamArj) lets see how story unfolds...that means even cvs know SamArj fan followingEdited by arshita235 - 8 years ago
Whatever it is ..the end will be for arjun radhika..sp started promoting them...dont have heart attack guys..it is teleserial..and trps matter...last week samaira track didn't fetch the trps...cvs now would have learnt their lesson...and with one arjun radhika stil the forum activity has increased..then think about their scenes together..I am way for ardhika. ..also so is my friends...so dont bash me guys...strictly my pov..
Hmm...that's interesting that she said that because the whole lot of them are so vague about the pairings. I do like the SamArj storyline so far, so let's see!
ya jaya maam pushkar sir too fav some tweets and retweetd few.. they know the mass loves samarj alot. and thanks to jaya maam she is giving us such beautiful well written samarj scenes 
Originally posted by Ri21

ya jaya maam pushkar sir too fav some tweets and retweetd few.. they know the mass loves samarj alot. and thanks to jaya maam she is giving us such beautiful well written samarj scenes 

Prajakta mam even retweeted my tweet
Originally posted by forever.young

Prajakta mam even retweeted my tweet

it was ur tweet?? ðŸ˜ƒ
kash is loved alot saw jaya maam and prajakta maam retweetng her praise tweets 
Originally posted by Ri21

it was ur tweet?? ðŸ˜ƒ

Yes..abt the dance performance
obviously most of the audience are rooting for sam arj,as they have a wonderful chemistry and great intensity and depth in there characters unlike rad story so boring and predc who gets everything freely even without working hard for it as charity and she is so happy to get everything in charity and takes it too.whenever they focus on rad the trps seems to drop so even the cvs are scared to show full rad scenes as they are scared that trps would drop drastically.anyways as acc to story and cvs they already made it clear its sam arj and its the end game hope some 1-2 people dont get heart attack when they dont have any option except to accept that the couples are already made that is sam arj and rad with her fiance hope they get some new girl to neil bcz neil deserve so much better than rad
Originally posted by gil-99

Whatever it is ..the end will be for arjun radhika..sp started promoting them...dont have heart attack guys..it is teleserial..and trps matter...last week samaira track didn't fetch the trps...cvs now would have learnt their lesson...and with one arjun radhika stil the forum activity ha. s increased..then think about their scenes together..I am way for ardhika. ..also so is my friends...so dont bash me guys...strictly my pov..
.    So true trps mater ah lot...ardhika increased dah forum activity ...jus one scene we r gaga over them.CVS shud keep every viewer in mind...samarj track began to bore me...dono how worse gona be on future...