ArjunRadhika or ArjunSamaira My views

EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi!
I am not a very active member of the forum but a regular follower. So I was going through some of the posts after the SPA dance pic was released and I just wanted to bring out few points.

1. Two co actors dancing together doesn't mean they are the end game. So let us stop thinking who is going to end up with whom. We should enjoy what CVs are showing us instead of thinking about the end. As they say one should enjoy the journey.

2. Why do we always think about romantic angles in every relationships? Why? Let us wait and see if Arjun and Radhika would be friends or supportive colleauges. Everything in this world is not romance or girlfriend-boyfriend. We interact with a lot people from the opposite sex even when we are not romantically involved. With some of them we share an emotional relation.
Manmarzian for a change showed us Neil and Samaira's friendship which is very normal. So may be Arjun and Radhika can be each others support without being lovers. ( Like Alekh and Naina or Huda and Naina in LRL)

3. To everybody in general (do not take it personally please). Till now we have seen only Samaira Arjun scenes and nobody has seen Radhika and Arjun together so it might happen that we would love them more in future when we see their scenes. And it is not new to see people involved with someone earlier cant fall in love again. (Reference Gone with the wind - Scarlette was in love with Ashley but later fell for Rhett).

These are my thoughts. I am not judging you based on what you wrote in other threads so please refrain from bashing.
And I would love to have a healthy discussionEdited by PagliLadki - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
1. Agree people are going mad seeing the pic. I am also one lol. Well in the award shows any one can dance with anyone. It doesn't not change the story.
2 . This also agree. two people can friends and may be in the future they could share beautiful bond like saneil. There is no need to be couple. In the society there are more beautiful relationship like brother and sister, friends, colleagues. Every relationship is special.
3. Let me tell you something about Fandom. They see a jodi fell in love with them. But after some times the Jodi break and new one comes another Jodi happens still they can't get over their favorite Jodi. Thefav Jodi can be correct or wrong they still like them. Defend them and bash another Jodi. Once we like one Jodi we stick to them. Maybe other Jodi is good and people are liking other Jodi. But still we stick our fav Jodi.

In general People love so many times. I can't believe first love is true love ya love can't happen second times. But I hate two timings, one end he making moves with one girl and other end he is falling for another one. But here Is the main problem arjun purposely making Sam in love with him. And after Intend to break her heart. Once he clear in his mind and redeem himself in Sam eyes. Then it is arjun choice he can fall with any one.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Another one is that Sara is going to be friends because it's the main theme but now seeing sam with arjun, The closeness they are getting the intimacy. After evenge thing it will be weird for Sara to become a friends if arjun and radhika being couple. Friend ship between Neil and arjun ya Neil and radz also not possible after all this revenge thing. May be They still becoming friends but the pureness will be miss. They feel uncomfortable.Edited by rekha.366 - 8 years ago
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you forum turned into war zone without any positive reason.  after 2.5 years i start watching a show after ipkknd...please don't ruined it for me. i come back to IF for manmarziyan. i have high hopes with the show first show have great characterization and theme. 
I already commented many times in forum let's give a chance story to open up...don't be judgmental toward jodis and all. 

Let CVs tell you what is Manmarziyan all about...

Take deep breath and enjoy 

that's manmarziyan 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PagliLadki

Hi!
I am not a very active member of the forum but a regular follower. So I was going through some of the posts after the SPA dance pic was released and I just wanted to bring out few points.

1. Two co actors dancing together doesn't mean they are the end game. So let us stop thinking who is going to end up with whom. We should enjoy what CVs are showing us instead of thinking about the end. As they say one should enjoy the journey.

2. Why do we always think about romantic angles in every relationships? Why? Let us wait and see if Arjun and Radhika would be friends or supportive colleauges. Everything in this world is not romance or girlfriend-boyfriend. We interact with a lot people from the opposite sex even when we are not romantically involved. With some of them we share an emotional relation.
Manmarzian for a change showed us Neil and Samaira's friendship which is very normal. So may be Arjun and Radhika can be each others support without being lovers. ( Like Alekh and Naina or Huda and Naina in LRL)

3. To everybody in general (do not take it personally please). Till now we have seen only Samaira Arjun scenes and nobody has seen Radhika and Arjun together so it might happen that we would love them more in future when we see their scenes. And it is not new to see people involved with someone earlier cant fall in love again. (Reference Gone with the wind - Scarlette was in love with Ashley but later fell for Rhett).

These are my thoughts. I am not judging you based on what you wrote in other threads so please refrain from bashing.
And I would love to have a healthy discussion

really great post
even i want to say the award performance really doesnot matter u r costar may not be a dancer but that doesnot mean other cant perform. monica is nominatd this time naya sadasya so she ll hv to perfrm and represent the show. and aham is an amazing dancer. in the awards they showed many relatnshp not only couple.

and agree that infuture we might see another friendship like nesam in radarj.. till now there are no romantc angles so why being judgemntl.. samarj is shown now evrybody is loving them and like the costars they also dont know whats instore. plot keeps on changing so we should enjoy what we are shown now
n as the title suggests dosti yaarian manmarziyan and going by their innterviws and photoshoots
 its about the stry of 4 friends. sara bond and their dreams.