Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

|Lost in the Garden| : Members + Clues (List on pg 10) (Page 9)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

LOL I know nothing about IF CCs but i found my CC easily although it was time taking. I didnt even need a list. Tongue I am surprised experienced members are finding it tough. LOL
Now the tough part is creating a thread.Ouch I know i will come last if i am able so submit a thread. I suck at anything creative. LOLCry

Don't taunt me indirectly VirusAngry.LOL...I badly Need the list because there are so many delena lovers, Vivian lovers and that person, Elijah lovers too... so quite difficultLOL...

creating a thread is not that tough actually, finding a CC is tough.LOL 

BTW, Happy for you that you have found your CC.Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychobaiko.

Good luck people n don't forget to bribe me for any kind of help LOL

Okay if you're so desperate to help us Nidhi JiEmbarrassedLOL...so I will ask you to make graphics...LOL if I need the help.

abhi toh I'm BUSY Finding my CCLOL.

BeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

LOL I know nothing about IF CCs but i found my CC easily although it was time taking. I didnt even need a list. Tongue I am surprised experienced members are finding it tough. LOL
Now the tough part is creating a thread.Ouch I know i will come last if i am able so submit a thread. I suck at anything creative. LOLCry

Don't taunt me indirectly VirusAngry.LOL...I badly Need the list because there are so many delena lovers, Vivian lovers and that person, Elijah lovers too... so quite difficultLOL...

creating a thread is not that tough actually, finding a CC is tough.LOL 

BTW, Happy for you that you have found your CC.Star
@Bold:Not for me.LOL I really suck at anything creative but not in any detective or stalking skills, most of the IF friends know me as a champion stalkerEvil Smile. The clue on how to find the List of CC's is in front of you. You just need some IF sense and open eyes. Wink
And thanks for the wish. Hope you find your soon. Big smile

Edited by BeingBlunt - 17 May 2015 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aady-*Dev.*

-aady- IF-Rockerz
-aady-
-aady-

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Yup, finding the CC is quite easy, with a little IF sense. :p

How I wish i could have been a part of this. :(
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Okies this game has officially turned me into a stalker! LOL LOL Sorry if u find me in ur visitors list, nothing personal! LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntIWishICould

Twisted. IF-Stunnerz
Twisted.
Twisted.

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Arey why stalking me Stern Smile

Lifez_Beautiful

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
In my entire history of IF, I have never checked any IFian's profile with the intent to finding her/his details LOL And today am stalking everyone in AS Shop forum whose titles mention Crazy Creative LOL Dont mind CCs...

Now am able to correctly identify quite a few CCs paired with other flowers, but not sure about mine LOL

*Dev.*

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Dev.*

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">LOL I know nothing about IF CCs but i found my CC easily although it was time taking. I didnt even need a list.TongueI am surprised experienced members are finding it tough.LOL</font>
<font color="#9933ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Now the tough part is creating a thread.Ouch I know i will come last if i am able so submit a thread. I suck at anything creative.LOLCry</font>

<font color="#3399cc">Don't taunt me indirectly VirusAngry.LOL...I badly Need the list because there are so many delena lovers, Vivian lovers and that person, Elijah lovers too... so quite difficultLOL...</font>

<font color="#3399cc"><font size="3">creating a thread is not that tough actually</font>, finding a CC is tough.LOL</font>

<font color="#3399cc">BTW, Happy for you that you have found your CC.Star</font>
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff"> @Bold:</font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Not for me.LOL I really suck at anything creative but not in any detective or stalking skills, most of the IF friends know me as a champion stalkerEvil Smile. The clue on how to find the List of CC's is in front of you.You just need some IF sense and open eyes.Wink</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">And thanks for the wish. Hope you find your soon.Big smile</font>

Making thread is easy for me Suyash, but I lack "IF sense" you are mentioning LOL

*Dev.*

Go to top