|Lost in the Garden| : Members + Clues (List on pg 10) - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

Lol are you serious? Same here haha but mine match like 100% infact I had more than 3 people but I short listed after a lot of deeper investigation ... I had around 4/5/6 people at a point ...

Then I got the strongest 3...

Hahah it takes a lot of brain power to guess tho...I was doing exam revision and thought forget this I'm gonna stalk people nowπŸ˜†

Me too having exams πŸ˜† so couldnt do any stalking last week. It's long weekend this time, so am stalking ppl now. πŸ˜† Dunno what will I do first with this thread & then with my exam on Tuesday πŸ˜†
If I find more than one CC matching my clues, then can I include them in a single thread or do I have to zero in on only one? And if including more than one is allowed then they should be honoured in a single thread or separate one for each?
Originally posted by ttrocks

If I find more than one CC matching my clues, then can I include them in a single thread or do I have to zero in on only one? And if including more than one is allowed then they should be honoured in a single thread or separate one for each?

We think so much alike πŸ˜²

Somergasm and BornThisWay must be like wth reading this right now πŸ˜³

Am I right you both? πŸ€£
Originally posted by ttrocks

No. You are allowed to make only one thread and only for one CC.

We think so much alike😲

Somergasm and BornThisWay must be like wth reading this right now😳

Am I right you both?🀣

Why should only we have all the fun? πŸ˜† Lets include CCs too πŸ˜†

Jokes apart, its not to bug you with last min. questions @Somergasm & @BornThisWay. I genuinely want to appreciate my CC for all her contributions+achievements
Originally posted by somergasm.

No. You are allowed to make only one thread and only for one CC.

Okies! Thanks for the clarification :)
Can we have like "testimonials"from people who might be friends with my CC?
Originally posted by -Trishh-

Can we have like "testimonials"from people who might be friends with my CC?

Could you please expand? I don't get what you're asking.
Originally posted by somergasm.

Could you please expand? I don't get what you're asking.
Oh wow I think I know what she means som may I speak?

Okay so...

I THINK she means like can she get a comment/interview sort of thing from her CC's friends? 

that's such a great idea!!!!! Wow!!!!! Please please please can we do that?!!!!!!! 

Oh wow I think I know what she means som may I speak?

Okay so...

I THINK she means like can she get a comment/interview sort of thing from her CC's friends?

that's such a great idea!!!!! Wow!!!!! Please please please can we do that?!!!!!!!

Exactly! Thanks for expanding on my thoughts! It would be great if we are allowed to do so.