ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
OK, I think I have found my CC 😃 But how do I confirm? 😳
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

OK . The finding part is Good. 😃 But I dont know how to make a aesthetically pleasing thread. I have never done it before. Can i get some guidance and help from someone? 

OK 1 more question: How do i know i got the correct CC? What if i got the wrong one and start making a tribute for wrong CC? 

Hi Suyash 😃
Same question here too!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Hi Suyash 😃
Same question here too!

Me too!
Okk please help with the CC members list..i have no idea about the...i am such a confused soul. Where can i find all the members list.
Dr.Fear thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornThisWay

A tribute thread is nothing really big.
You can keep it really simple. First of all you have to reveal the CC who has been paired with the flower assigned to you. You could highlight their achievements on India-Forums and their contributions, likes, dislikes etc.

Oh thank you very much 👍🏼
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you have to make thread on the CC whom you think is your partner..if you find the wrong one then t will be us who will judge...you only make the thread..
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry double post..😊 Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 8 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

you have to make thread on the CC whom you think is your partner..if you find the wrong one then t will be us who will judge...you only make the thread..

OK great. 😃 But i absolutely know nothing about anybody or how to make a tribute thread. Can i get some guidance or some previous tribute threads as example? 
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

OK great. 😃 But i absolutely know nothing about anybody or how to make a tribute thread. Can i get some guidance or some previous tribute threads as example? 

A tribute is like any thread, for example ATs? You just have to highlight the CC's achievements, titles they have been given or any other contributions. If you don't know them, stalk their profiles, keenly notice their likes & dislikes, their avatars or signatures.
BornThisWay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ms.Minion-

Okk please help with the CC members list..i have no idea about the...i am such a confused soul. Where can i find all the members list.

You have to 'investigate', the game isn't meant to be easy. There are various ways to find your CC, use your brain & the clues provided. ;)