1 Below Expectations
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Saibhargav

not a bad eps. finally kalindi is doing smthng which is good to see. whatever she does no worries even she goes against shlok but just get aastha out from IS. shlok IS face off was good today.

Agree Sai.

kalindi taking legal action...is good..a way to rescue barkha out of PP's clutches.

The faceoff was nice..toned or trimmed down..betn Shlokjit.
Originally posted by xBabyAngelx

Gave 3

Thanks for the rating Angel. 😃
Good episode from my side😃😃😃
Liked shlok & IS face-off😛😛
Edited by mehare - 8 years ago
Originally posted by mehersudhar

4 nimmy. It was again a filler but from asthas side she is clear that slok is a good person. Indru aslok scene was good. Astha is comfortable infront of indru. She didnt give any explanation or emotional breakdown for missing him for one day. I think she never had that bond with him. Slok furiated IS today so that he can make mistakes. Astha didnt get any flashbacks. So the trio were explaining us that ab tak nahi aya abhi ajayenge. So they might be hinting us. Aslok has married thrice once in temple, next with family and along with jyothi. So during this fake bharjit track will astha get her memories or the marriage will be direct for us that time slok is in trouble and astha infront of agni will get back her memory is a surprise. If cvs force us with bharjit mehendi haldi etc bapre big torture for us. Baba will be back soon and varad by next week. I think by the time indrus marriage preparations slok will be kept in jail by the cade of kalindi. So slok has to escape from there and come to the mandap. So in 15 days indrus chapter will be closed. Meanwhile we can have their date as per spoiler. In thst she will love him again. Waiting for the big day.

Meher,

A filler but had a lot of barjit...and PP... we had to know what was in his mind...we never ever got Shlok..shown like this...his thoughts at any given point of time... Astha treats PP like her best friend..and confidante now...

PP is upset and enraged..to know that Shlok has a spot in Aastha's heart and has never been removed from it...completely. He is trying the next best thing to break Shlok and keep Aastha with him. How tedious 😕 Maybe she will start getting fb's now...as she has not got any so far...some nice ones.. As to whether it will return fully or not will have to see..and kalindi is taking the legal route too. Hope to see varad n NA back...next week...that will be a welcome addition.

Waiting for the bike date and the wedding as some drama will happen.
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy...Tks for Review. ...didn't  Watch Epi. ..MUST DO ..catch it .later 

Shocker...Bar-Jit...Marraige! !!!!!..Definitely  Won't  Happen...Shlok Will Stop Wedding  ..OR ..Astha  may either get her memory back by then and stop it...OR..Kalindi...Hopefully Think . ...Will take ..Astha awsy from ...Agnis and Sarcar's. ...and keep her with...Kirloskars. 

Astha need not get Memory  now...Shlok can Woo  her Back  in Style ...afterwards. ...after  Indrajeet Sarcar  is in jail.

Vinni,

Hope you were able to catch the epi...ofc...barjit wedding will not happen.. Shlok would not allow it and neither will the K's. I hope they come to know by then.

She can get partial memory back..and return to her parents..and then...Shlok can...do the right thing.
Originally posted by dv19

Nimmy tks fr review..

Really u r a saviour..

Not rating as I diny watch ...sorry nims..

Review as bful as always..

DV, 

Were you able to watch the epi? We are getting ready for a summer wedding...sangeet, haldi, mehendi n all the other rituals. Maybe we should..choose lighter clothes...for the wedding...heh...but purple it is...😉
Originally posted by mehare

Good episode from my side😃😃😃
Liked shlok & IS face-off😛😛

Mehare,

The beating of the dhols...is a sound of IS losing... he has come to threaten Shlok but he will fail. Their scene was very good. Both emoted well. 
Originally posted by Clarisa

Excellent 😊

clarisa, another 5..great. ðŸ˜‰