What is your opinion on today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: casweetu12

OMG vj. Rofl πŸ˜†
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL πŸ˜‰

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle πŸ˜‰
But m gonna send the shopping bill 2 PP... πŸ˜†

M gonna make PP sit on DONKEY since HORSES get wild after seeing him πŸ˜‰

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN πŸ˜†.. what 2 do Dada is out naa πŸ˜‰

Atleast there is sumbody who thinks & act faster than shlOK... rofl
Yaay can't wait 4 wedding 🀣

Sweetu,

You came...could not resist the call of PP. πŸ˜†

Ok...color code is set..Purple...sari/salwar...whatever attire..right with matching accessories...soon the stores are going to be out πŸ˜†of..purple...like they did before when they ran out of LBD's. LOL.

omg..a shocking thought  occured to me...by getting married to Aastha..he can...consummate the...relation...and satisfy his lust..the...lowdown...🀬 is that the driving force or to keep her away from Shlok? I think it is killing TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.
🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k.taddy1234

only good from my side...
Loved Shlok and Sarkaar convo... atleast Sarkaar having tension...
As far marriage iM not scared becoa I know this si not going to be happened..

SArkar is in full tension..that is why he is planning now for shaadi...ofc it will not happen.if anyone's shaadi happens it will be of Ashlok only. Our Hero will not let us down like that and break our hearts.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the great review nimmy:)
gave 3 ,only for ur review :)as i can't watch:(my exams are starting:(
Hope till then ur review will work for me:)
So Mr.pp is going to marry astha within 15 days:( not gone a happen o brlieve just to irritate the viewers that is ehy the cv's are showing:(
So shlok need to buck up:) good varad will be back soon:)
Dr.suravi was back;) i was missing her(lol)
Let see what shlok's next plan;)
I hope end of this month this IS should pack his bag(lol)
Hope after some weeks i can start watching;)and hope to see proper ashlok:):)

Debbie,

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS. DO WELL IN THEM...THAT IS MORE IMP FOR YOU NOW.

No more..gyaan like maate...tum kyun nahin jaate...πŸ˜†

Actually the wedding might spur Shlokie boy into some action..and mistakes by PP, fb's for barkha..so many possibilities.

Let us see what dada does once he is back in town. Wonder what Surbhi is for..she comes to meet her childhood friend daily..how sweet..of her. We can bid goodbye to PP this month end or not let us see.

As for PROPER Ashlok...can only hope now.

Ok..when do your exams end? Happy cramming..
mehersudhar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Sweetu,

Ok...color code is set..Purple...sari/salwar...whatever attire..right with matching accessories...soon the stores are going to be out [inOL]of..purple...like they did before when they ran out of LBD's. LOL.

omg..a shocking thought occured to me...by getting married to Aastha..he can...consummate the...relation...and satisfy his lust..the...lowdown...🀬 is that the driving force or to keep her away from Shlok? I think it is killing TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.
🀣

In his last self talk he told the same as astha has got a place for slok in a corner of her heart. So he wants to do something that slok cant getup and even astha gets her memory back also she wont leave him.he doesnt love his kids too. He is just a donkey without brsin.
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jhuma,

Even if u r not interested...we will not leave u behind...and take u with us...for shopping and for the wedding..or can find...something to fit you...as there are so many of us. πŸ˜ƒ

So...get ready...for we are coming for you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nahiii Nimmy don't torture me more but yeh bhi chalegi if u ppl r with me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.
Looks like someone merry go round make u so hyptonize that u r in full masti mood πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sweetu,

Ok...color code is set..Purple...sari/salwar...whatever attire..right with matching accessories...soon the stores are going to be out πŸ˜†of..purple...like they did before when they ran out of LBD's. LOL.

omg..a shocking thought occured to me...by getting married to Aastha..he can...consummate the...relation...and satisfy his lust..the...lowdown...🀬 is that the driving force or to keep her away from Shlok? I think it is killing TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.
🀣

U know what 4 satisfying his lust PP need not even marry her.. since he has already made her believe that she is his wife & mother of his 2 grown up children πŸ˜†

Just to pull this crap & drag it 4 15 more days CVS decided 4 this BULLSHIT IDEA πŸ˜‰

His one dialogue & monologue invited much anger & bashing.. πŸ˜†
If they really dare 2 show barkhastha consummation.. then that vi b the end of show πŸ˜‰

Yes could not resist replying

Infant replied 2 ur yesterday thread very late today πŸ˜‰
But had soo much fun on it 2 day πŸ˜†
🀣
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Deepa, yaaru andha pudhu villain??? (who is the new villain)

is it NA...I was hypnotised...and just snapped out of it.. so will need...direct points..no beating about the bush or guesswork...can't put pressure on my brains...now..πŸ˜†

PP... is getting a whole new wardrobe..going to chuck out his ghastly clothes..finally. πŸ˜‰ Bright side...eh. πŸ˜†

i am talking about BABA...you are right ,U will not need an important organ to watch EBP...NOW GUESS WHICH ORGAN IS IT🀣
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Debbie,

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS. DO WELL IN THEM...THAT IS MORE IMP FOR YOU NOW.

No more..gyaan like maate...tum yun nahin jaate...πŸ˜†

Actually the wedding might spur Shlokie boy into some action..and mistakes by PP, fb's for barkha..so many possibilities.

Let us see what dada does once he is back in town. Wonder what Surbhi is for..she comes to meet her childhood friend daily..how sweet..of her. We can bid goodbye to PP this month end or not let us see.

As for PROPER Ashlok...can only hope now.

Ok..when do your exams end? Happy cramming..

thank you nimmy for ur wishes:) my exams are starting from mmay 26th;)
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: padmajag

Nimmy voted 3

IS and Shlok face off was ok for me.
Aastha is comfortable with Shlok and not afraid of him, feeling ok with him that  shattered IS cruel mind
Aastha instead of getting FB started recollecting yesterday events , I don't know when she will get her FB.
In 15 days IS is getting to marry Bharkha, definitely it will going to end as a flop, but how cv only knows.
I stopped thinking now. 
Manish ji will come back that is a good news for me!
(End card may be Manishji and Kavitha wedding in AM )

Totally agree with youπŸ˜†
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy gave 5 for excellent πŸ˜† why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real πŸ‘ wow CV smart ass u 🀣 who can think like them πŸ‘πŸΌ

so gals get ready for shopping πŸ˜† I'm so happy tdy πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†
Edited by xBabyAngelx - 8 years ago