Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
only good from my side...
Loved Shlok and Sarkaar convo... atleast Sarkaar having tension...
As far marriage iM not scared becoa I know this si not going to be happened..
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great review nimmy:)
gave 3 ,only for ur review :)as i can't watch:(my exams are starting:(
Hope till then ur review will work for me:)
So Mr.pp is going to marry astha within 15 days:( not gone a happen o brlieve just to irritate the viewers that is ehy the cv's are showing:(
So shlok need to buck up:) good varad will be back soon:)
Dr.suravi was back;) i was missing her(lol)
Let see what shlok's next plan;)
I hope end of this month this IS should pack his bag(lol)
Hope after some weeks i can start watching;)and hope to see proper ashlok:):)
Saibhargav thumbnail
not a bad eps. finally kalindi is doing smthng which is good to see. whatever she does no worries even she goes against shlok but just get aastha out from IS. shlok IS face off was good today.
mehersudhar thumbnail
4 nimmy. It was again a filler but from asthas side she is clear that slok is a good person. Indru aslok scene was good. Astha is comfortable infront of indru. She didnt give any explanation or emotional breakdown for missing him for one day. I think she never had that bond with him. Slok furiated IS today so that he can make mistakes. Astha didnt get any flashbacks. So the trio were explaining us that ab tak nahi aya abhi ajayenge. So they might be hinting us. Aslok has married thrice once in temple, next with family and along with jyothi. So during this fake bharjit track will astha get her memories or the marriage will be direct for us that time slok is in trouble and astha infront of agni will get back her memory is a surprise. If cvs force us with bharjit mehendi haldi etc bapre big torture for us. Baba will be back soon and varad by next week. I think by the time indrus marriage preparations slok will be kept in jail by the cade of kalindi. So slok has to escape from there and come to the mandap. So in 15 days indrus chapter will be closed. Meanwhile we can have their date as per spoiler. In thst she will love him again. Waiting for the big day.
mehersudhar thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

OMG vj. Rofl 😆
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL 😉

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle 😉
But m gonna send the shopping bill 2 PP... 😆

M gonna make PP sit on DONKEY since HORSES get wild after seeing him 😉

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN 😆.. what 2 do Dada is out naa 😉

Atleast there is sumbody who thinks & act faster than shlOK... rofl
Yaay can't wait 4 wedding 🤣

Sweetu i will wear my purple saree that day along with matching hanbag, jewellery, highheels etc with my hair in curls like mental astha.
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy...Tks for Review. ...didn't  Watch Epi. ..MUST DO ..catch it .later 

Shocker...Bar-Jit...Marraige! !!!!!..Definitely  Won't  Happen...Shlok Will Stop Wedding  ..OR ..Astha  may either get her memory back by then and stop it...OR..Kalindi...Hopefully Think . ...Will take ..Astha awsy from ...Agnis and Sarcar's. ...and keep her with...Kirloskars. 

Astha need not get Memory  now...Shlok can Woo  her Back  in Style ...afterwards. ...after  Indrajeet Sarcar  is in jail.
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: casweetu12

OMG vj. Rofl 😆
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL 😉

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle 😉
But m gonna send the shopping bill 2 PP... 😆

M gonna make PP sit on DONKEY since HORSES get wild after seeing him 😉

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN 😆.. what 2 do Dada is out naa 😉

Atleast there is sumbody who thinks & act faster than shlOK... rofl
Yaay can't wait 4 wedding 🤣

Donkey 😆 ..what happen if it hits his "manhood" when he tries to sit on it...how abt "Buffalo" we can painted it into purple 😆
IF the wedding happen PP will be the happiest man, for sure he will be willing to spend for us...
Imagine if SR happen...wow...wow...we might get a CONDO in Mumbai city 🤣
Bhauji & Vahini can go ahead do KANYADAAN for Astha, Kavya, for his Baba second marriage and lastly DR Surbi most lucky couple 😃Edited by vj3072 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: padmajag

Nimmy voted 3

IS and Shlok face off was ok for me.
Aastha is comfortable with Shlok and not afraid of him, feeling ok with him that  shattered IS cruel mind
Aastha instead of getting FB started recollecting yesterday events , I don't know when she will get her FB.
In 15 days IS is getting to marry Bharkha, definitely it will going to end as a flop, but how cv only knows.
I stopped thinking now. 
Manish ji will come back that is a good news for me!
(End card may be Manishji and Kavitha wedding in AM )

hey padmaja,

thanks for the rating. yes..fb's are going to come later..how much later..duno...but not now..she will just have the most recent events..crowding her mind.

See the marriage annoucement is to keep us hooked to the show...as when there is a wedding there is a BIG TWIST for sure or some big drama.

Hope Manish i returns...MK is going on in full swing n is winding up in July first week..so he may have more time for EBP if the CV's write a nice enough track for him. Want him back...
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Gave three nimmy!

The epi was hogged by sarkar the lead today ! He is all set with his plan...

I think on the day of wedding astha will get her memory back!
Silly cvs...
I think now atleast cvs should show some logic and make shlok take legal help...enough... trp aunties are taken care off..quite well till now 

Divs,

I knew u would rant on IS..hehhe...it is ok..better than seeing editor happy uncle or some...detached scene ..n all...and blaming everyone.. He did good..but was not in the mood...😆

Some drama will be there before the wedding... Kalindi may find out about Aastha and come there with her legal papers..and take her away..let us see.
casweetu12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mehersudhar

Sweetu i will wear my purple saree that day along with matching hanbag, jewellery, highheels etc with my hair in curls like mental astha.

SUIT URSELF meher 😆..but BEWARE huh...if u r gonna dress up soo much... HULK might change his mind & marry u itself 😉
U knw naa he is fascinated 4 stealing other women as his wife 😆
🤣