RATE THE EPISODE 14.5.15 - Page 3

Poll

What is your opinion on today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mehersudhar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-casweetu12

SUIT URSELF meher 😆..but BEWARE huh...if u r gonna dress up soo much... HULK might change his mind & marry u itself 😉
U knw naa he is fascinated 4 stealing other women as his wife 😆
🤣

Swwetu well said i got lil memory loss while writing comment. I have two kids re. I dont want 2 more from that yucky donkey. My husband is very good so i meed to be careful with pp.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vj3072

Donkey 😆 ..what happen if it hits his "manhood" when he tries to sit on it...how abt "Buffalo" we can painted it into purple 😆
IF the wedding happen PP will be the happiest man, for sure he will be willing to spend for us...
Imagine if SR happen...wow...wow...we might get a CONDO in Mumbai city 🤣
Bhauji & Vahini can go ahead do KANYADAAN for Astha, Kavya, for his Baba second marriage and lastly DR Surbi most lucky couple 😃

Okkk vj
V can paint the Buffalo purple... but DONKEY vil get angry yaar if v don't allow HULK 2 ride on him.. after all PP looks like his brother naa 😆

But if v protect HULK manhood.. then poor asthus WOMANHOOD vil b gone 4ever 😉
OMG if PP. attempts SR with her... next day v may find asthus dead body 😆 ...how much more torture can poor tiny take 😉

No no v don't want Condo
V r happy with our shopping only... 😉

Ya BHAUJI VAHINI... r the only sacrificing...selfless & sane couple available on this PLANET 😉
Just imagine who would have done soo many KANYADAANs without
Them 😉
🤣
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-mainkyanaamdoon

Nice review Nimmy.

But after all this and not a hint of flashback. Where are the scenes the spoiler said about doctor saying to astha that shlok stayed away to help astha? 
 Hope hatke se something happens soon. Loosing patience with this dragging . Maybe this wedding is good if it is an indication of something happening soon

Oh I had to edit to add
Now even ankush is irritating. Really he cant go and check up on what shlok is saying? How far is Pune from Bombay? Atleat avdhooth and kalindhi have an excuse of age but what about this guy. He is rich too so money or job is no impairment.
CVS  ? nope these writers cannot be called cvs as they are definitey neither creative nor visioniories but in fact are  visually impaired 😡 so maybe from now on I will term them VIW

Padma,

aiyo these Cv's are too much n three much...don't expect logic from them.

See we got a message in the long...lecture by Vahini...that ...Astha's memory might return, start having fb's...they know we are impatient to see that..so...sending us indirect hints thro the show n actors. 😆😆 Now they have thrown the carrot of a wedding...too...so..we will stick around to see what happens..

why doesn't Ankush talk to Varad n get the details..he can keep it to himself and...look for Astha..right.. if they..can't.write like this..we could be the writers and..😆😆 counting the moolah.

want to see Malkush do something. take some action...as you said...get moving..and go to Mumbai...
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jhumjhum

Nice review Nimmy 😊.
Give 2 only for Shrenu's natural act 👏. Rest I don't bother to see or rate .

Frankly speaking to me this is all Shlok's fault he & his big fat ego cause of his challenge IS take this step don't Shlok get it in his thick head that IS will go to any extent to keep Astha with him but nope hero have to show off his ego n win over IS naah now bare this but I'm only feeling bad for Astha she's going throw all this fake n disgusting things only for Shlok n his so called family 😡.
CV just stop this defame acts against women in name of women empowerment it's better Astha go back to Kalindi n live with her alone actually Shlok don't deserve her & IS no question ever 😡 😡 😡.

But have to appreciate u Nimmy u even see Vahini's scene with her merry go round expression 😆. Btw Astha still not get any flashback of past only recent one she remembering than why all this drama n what's effect it have 😕.
I forget to mention like Kalindi n Choti Astha's scene that was really nice n heart touching.

Jhuma,

good..that u did not see the epi... n good rating too.

IS plotting n planit to keep Astha with him by any means..she is going to be emo manipulated even more or hurt in the process..forced to make a decision like saying yes to getting remarried to PP.

Well if..she goes with Kalindi shd be inte to see how Shlok wins her back.. seeing Vahini's merry go round eyes..forgot all about the lil kid...and Kalindi..who was looking gorgeous...nice... the EYES did cast their spell on me.luckily it was only momentary and not LONG LASTING. 😉
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vj3072

nimmy gave 5 for excellent 😆 why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real 👏 wow CV smart ass u 🤣 who can think like them 👍🏼

so gals get ready for shopping 😆 I'm so happy tdy 😃

Hey Viji,

Dang...why didn't I think of that...we are all invited to the WEDDING OF 2015...now amidst all this..who cares for SPA2015, if the leads are performing or not...

Ok..going to dust..up...my jewellery n finery..to get ready for D DAY.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jhumjhum

😆 😆 Vijji u get it right actually CV giving us hint indirectly like their hero 😉 😛. Well I'm not interested about any of this real n reel weeding so no shopping for me 😆 😛.

Jhuma,

Even if u r not interested...we will not leave u behind...and take u with us...for shopping and for the wedding..or can find...something to fit you...as there are so many of us. 😃

So...get ready...for we are coming for you. 😆😆
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nimmy tks fr review..

Really u r a saviour..

Not rating as I diny watch ...sorry nims..

Review as bful as always..
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-potomac

Thanks Nimms ... Gave good for today's eps .. Looks like pp is in a rush .. Hopefully he gets caught and be punished severely for his dirty deeds ... Another villain in disguise is coming soon with dada 😆

Deepa, yaaru andha pudhu villain??? (who is the new villain)

is it NA...I was hypnotised...and just snapped out of it.. so will need...direct points..no beating about the bush or guesswork...can't put pressure on my brains...now..😆

PP... is getting a whole new wardrobe..going to chuck out his ghastly clothes..finally. 😉 Bright side...eh. 😆

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Honeypot

Nimmo gave 2 .

Today ankush and Mala convo was abrupt with no continuation..as they didn't show the convo between kalindi and ankush ...from which he got to know k is moving a case against agnis .

Will come back a little later 

Saji,
it was a filler..today too..but as we saw..Aastha n IS..or PP...it was quite ok n yes..those 2 minutes of Shlok at the beginning.

My guess..Ankush would have arranged for his ayi to meet up with the lawyer n he smoothly tackled ajju too when she said she will call her.

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sangee haldi, mehndi sehnaayi..

Im lvng it...