Poll

What is your opinion on today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
3 Good

Good news...as in...Baba's feeling better and Varad dada should be back in 2 - 3 days...yippee...Shlok can't wait to return to AN..Hhmmm...

As for PP..he is enraged...and plotting furiously...trying to stay 10 steps ahead of Shlok...only trying I hope. As for Aastha...she is not at all afraid of Shlok now and tells Indru that..who is..shocked out of his skin.

We got the faceoff..trimmed down... and Shlok tries to help the hurt Aastha to a chair but PP takes over.. does not care to even mention the word Doctor...As for Shlok he is too busy giving PP a smirk.. that he..got one up over him..and gloating...shakes hand with PP n asks him to call him..if he needs help managing Aastha.

Noting all this is Apsara who DOES NOT...STEP FORWARD..TO AID AASTHA...What did we have... the signature bg music of Shlok...

Shlok leaves and...Aastha showers n changes..when the Poor driver comes home..to hear THE BOSS BELLOW AT HIM...Poor guy is SACKED. barkhasta feeling very bad..for the driver... promises to talk to PP later. He did get paid...so..that is some consolation.

Today..no JoSidRe...yay...doing the Happy Dance...only the K's. Ajju very concerned about her...activities..and K withholds info from ajju... that she has filed a lawsuit against the Agnis...on what grounds..will have to see. Malkush is...aware of the plans of K. Ankush is...confused...about ..the whole thing. he is unable to navigate the conundrum CALLED FAMILY N ITS PROBLEMS.

A long SPEECH FROM DEAR VAHINI...to the Choksis on Ashlok, bhauji, Varad and..general gyaan...that it went right over my head.. A very brief shot of Shlok who has bathed and changed int fresh clothes n Surbhi also comes for a visit. One thing I caught from Sojal, Varad will be returning soon.

As for Kavya no mention of her..at all. Where was she packed away..in a suitcase to timbuktu??

A lot of barjit...and PP today...  Barkha sleeping when she dreams of Shlok the hottie...coming in his SUV to the jungle n looking at her...her falling into the pit..the dog chasing her... when she shouts..in terror...PP is just outside her door and rushes in... She proceeds to tell him that her doubts are cleared on Shlok who is a good man and she FELT VERY SAFE WITH HIM..EVEN AT NIGHT..THOUGH THEY WERE ALONE.

A solo...convo of PP...who is thinking out loud...mad as a hatter...enraged that they spent 24 hrs together...at the jungle...thinks to..fortify...his GOLDEN CAGE...and.is FEELING VERY INSECURE about barkha. He was shown sitting in the couch with the pic..of the green parrot..talking to a woman.
behind him.

Precap -  The insecure PP wants to tie Astha to him forever by any means so...wants to get married again...with all pomp n show...😲😲 That is bigamy n a crime... Poor Barkha is shocked...out of her wits..but guess she says yes...as she believes they are already married.

PP goes to the chawl to give the news of his MARRIAGE TO AASTHA..shocking Shlok to his BONES. 😲

Ok..not bad... could not..find...any flaws ..if there were any..could not spot it... Shlok is racing against the clock now... as the ceremony is to be held in two weeks time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nimmy voted 3
IS and Shlok face off was ok for me.
Aastha is comfortable with Shlok and not afraid of him, feeling ok with him that  shattered IS cruel mind
Aastha instead of getting FB started recollecting yesterday events , I don't know when she will get her FB.
In 15 days IS is getting to marry Bharkha, definitely it will going to end as a flop, but how cv only knows.
I stopped thinking now. 
Manish ji will come back that is a good news for me!
(End card may be Manishji and Kavitha wedding in AM )

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gave three nimmy!

The epi was hogged by sarkar the lead today ! He is all set with his plan...

I think on the day of wedding astha will get her memory back!
Silly cvs...
I think now atleast cvs should show some logic and make shlok take legal help...enough... trp aunties are taken care off..quite well till now 

Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice review Nimmy.
But after all this and not a hint of flashback. Where are the scenes the spoiler said about doctor saying to astha that shlok stayed away to help astha? 
 Hope hatke se something happens soon. Loosing patience with this dragging . Maybe this wedding is good if it is an indication of something happening soon

Oh I had to edit to add
Now even ankush is irritating. Really he cant go and check up on what shlok is saying? How far is Pune from Bombay? Atleat avdhooth and kalindhi have an excuse of age but what about this guy. He is rich too so money or job is no impairment.
CVS  ? nope these writers cannot be called cvs as they are definitey neither creative nor visioniories but in fact are  visually impaired 😡 so maybe from now on I will term them VIW
Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice review Nimmy 😊.
Give 2 only for Shrenu's natural act 👏. Rest I don't bother to see or rate .

Frankly speaking to me this is all Shlok's fault he & his big fat ego cause of his challenge IS take this step don't Shlok get it in his thick head that IS will go to any extent to keep Astha with him but nope hero have to show off his ego n win over IS naah now bare this but I'm only feeling bad for Astha she's going throw all this fake n disgusting things only for Shlok n his so called family 😡.
CV just stop this defame acts against women in name of women empowerment it's better Astha go back to Kalindi n live with her alone actually Shlok don't deserve her & IS no question ever 😡 😡 😡.

But have to appreciate u Nimmy u even see Vahini's scene with her merry go round expression 😆. Btw Astha still not get any flashback of past only recent one she remembering than why all this drama n what's effect it have 😕.
I forget to mention like Kalindi n Choti Astha's scene that was really nice n heart touching.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nimmy gave 5 for excellent 😆 why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real 👏 wow CV smart ass u 🤣 who can think like them 👍🏼

so gals get ready for shopping 😆 I'm so happy tdy 😃
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy gave 5 for excellent 😆 why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real 👏 wow CV smart ass u 🤣 who can think like them 👍🏼

😆 😆 Vijji u get it right actually CV giving us hint indirectly like their hero 😉 😛. Well I'm not interested about any of this real n reel weeding so no shopping for me 😆 😛.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Nimms ... Gave good for today's eps .. Looks like pp is in a rush .. Hopefully he gets caught and be punished severely for his dirty deeds ... Another villain in disguise is coming soon with dada 😆
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nimmo gave 2 .
Today ankush and Mala convo was abrupt with no continuation..as they didn't show the convo between kalindi and ankush ...from which he got to know k is moving a case against agnis .

Will come back a little later 
casweetu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

nimmy gave 5 for excellent 😆 why?..why?...why? we are going to witness ss Grand Wedding in reel and real 👏 wow CV smart ass u 🤣 who can think like them 👍🏼

OMG vj. Rofl 😆
I just peeped in 2 read wu & couldnt resist myself frm commenting after seeing ur excitement LOL 😉

Well m all set 2 buy PURPLE SAREE with lots of purple Jewellery... & purple orchids 4 my hairstyle 😉
But m gonna send the shopping bill 2 PP... 😆

M gonna make PP sit on DONKEY since HORSES get wild after seeing him 😉

& vil make BHAUJI & VAHINI do astha KANYADAAN 😆.. what 2 do Dada is out naa 😉

Atleast there is sumbody who thinks & act faster than shlOK... rofl
Yaay can't wait 4 wedding 🤣