1 [5.26%]
3 [15.79%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
3 Good

Good news...as in...Baba's feeling better and Varad dada should be back in 2 - 3 days...yippee...Shlok can't wait to return to AN..Hhmmm...

As for PP..he is enraged...and plotting furiously...trying to stay 10 steps ahead of Shlok...only trying I hope. As for Aastha...she is not at all afraid of Shlok now and tells Indru that..who is..shocked out of his skin.

We got the faceoff..trimmed down... and Shlok tries to help the hurt Aastha to a chair but PP takes over.. does not care to even mention the word Doctor...As for Shlok he is too busy giving PP a smirk.. that he..got one up over him..and gloating...shakes hand with PP n asks him to call him..if he needs help managing Aastha.

Noting all this is Apsara who DOES NOT...STEP FORWARD..TO AID AASTHA...What did we have... the signature bg music of Shlok...

Shlok leaves and...Aastha showers n changes..when the Poor driver comes home..to hear THE BOSS BELLOW AT HIM...Poor guy is SACKED. barkhasta feeling very bad..for the driver... promises to talk to PP later. He did get paid...so..that is some consolation.

Today..no JoSidRe...yay...doing the Happy Dance...only the K's. Ajju very concerned about her...activities..and K withholds info from ajju... that she has filed a lawsuit against the Agnis...on what grounds..will have to see. Malkush is...aware of the plans of K. Ankush is...confused...about ..the whole thing. he is unable to navigate the conundrum CALLED FAMILY N ITS PROBLEMS.

A long SPEECH FROM DEAR VAHINI...to the Choksis on Ashlok, bhauji, Varad and..general gyaan...that it went right over my head.. A very brief shot of Shlok who has bathed and changed int fresh clothes n Surbhi also comes for a visit. One thing I caught from Sojal, Varad will be returning soon.

As for Kavya no mention of her..at all. Where was she packed away..in a suitcase to timbuktu??

A lot of barjit...and PP today...  Barkha sleeping when she dreams of Shlok the hottie...coming in his SUV to the jungle n looking at her...her falling into the pit..the dog chasing her... when she shouts..in terror...PP is just outside her door and rushes in... She proceeds to tell him that her doubts are cleared on Shlok who is a good man and she FELT VERY SAFE WITH HIM..EVEN AT NIGHT..THOUGH THEY WERE ALONE.

A solo...convo of PP...who is thinking out loud...mad as a hatter...enraged that they spent 24 hrs together...at the jungle...thinks to..fortify...his GOLDEN CAGE...and.is FEELING VERY INSECURE about barkha. He was shown sitting in the couch with the pic..of the green parrot..talking to a woman.
behind him.

Precap -  The insecure PP wants to tie Astha to him forever by any means so...wants to get married again...with all pomp n show...ShockedShocked That is bigamy n a crime... Poor Barkha is shocked...out of her wits..but guess she says yes...as she believes they are already married.

PP goes to the chawl to give the news of his MARRIAGE TO AASTHA..shocking Shlok to his BONES. Shocked

Ok..not bad... could not..find...any flaws ..if there were any..could not spot it... Shlok is racing against the clock now... as the ceremony is to be held in two weeks time.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

phjssara222mehersudharSajiiecasweetu12meharemaitydeblinavj3072jhumjhumakashavaniDhth1xBabyAngelxpotomacdv19

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Nimmy voted 3
IS and Shlok face off was ok for me.
Aastha is comfortable with Shlok and not afraid of him, feeling ok with him that  shattered IS cruel mind
Aastha instead of getting FB started recollecting yesterday events , I don't know when she will get her FB.
In 15 days IS is getting to marry Bharkha, definitely it will going to end as a flop, but how cv only knows.
I stopped thinking now. 
Manish ji will come back that is a good news for me!
(End card may be Manishji and Kavitha wedding in AM )

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

phjssara222meharevj3072jhumjhumxBabyAngelxDhth1nim_var

Dhth1 IF-Rockerz
Dhth1
Dhth1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Gave three nimmy!

The epi was hogged by sarkar the lead today ! He is all set with his plan...

I think on the day of wedding astha will get her memory back!
Silly cvs...
I think now atleast cvs should show some logic and make shlok take legal help...enough... trp aunties are taken care off..quite well till now 

Edited by Dogan1 - 14 May 2015 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222vj3072nim_var

mainkyanaamdoon IF-Dazzler
mainkyanaamdoon
mainkyanaamdoon

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Nice review Nimmy.
But after all this and not a hint of flashback. Where are the scenes the spoiler said about doctor saying to astha that shlok stayed away to help astha? 
 Hope hatke se something happens soon. Loosing patience with this dragging . Maybe this wedding is good if it is an indication of something happening soon

Oh I had to edit to add
Now even ankush is irritating. Really he cant go and check up on what shlok is saying? How far is Pune from Bombay? Atleat avdhooth and kalindhi have an excuse of age but what about this guy. He is rich too so money or job is no impairment.
CVS  ? nope these writers cannot be called cvs as they are definitey neither creative nor visioniories but in fact are  visually impaired Angry so maybe from now on I will term them VIW

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 14 May 2015 at 7:32am

sara222jhumjhumnim_var

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Nice review Nimmy Smile.
Give 2 only for Shrenu's natural act Clap. Rest I don't bother to see or rate Ouch.

Frankly speaking to me this is all Shlok's fault he & his big fat ego cause of his challenge IS take this step don't Shlok get it in his thick head that IS will go to any extent to keep Astha with him but nope hero have to show off his ego n win over IS naah now bare this but I'm only feeling bad for Astha she's going throw all this fake n disgusting things only for Shlok n his so called family Angry.
CV just stop this defame acts against women in name of women empowerment it's better Astha go back to Kalindi n live with her alone actually Shlok don't deserve her & IS no question ever Angry Angry Angry.

But have to appreciate u Nimmy u even see Vahini's scene with her merry go round expression Wacko LOL. Btw Astha still not get any flashback of past only recent one she remembering than why all this drama n what's effect it have Confused.
I forget to mention like Kalindi n Choti Astha's scene that was really nice n heart touching.

Edited by jhumjhum - 14 May 2015 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072nim_var

vj3072 IF-Dazzler
vj3072
vj3072

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
nimmy gave 5 for excellent LOL why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real Clap wow CV smart ass u ROFL who can think like them Thumbs Up

so gals get ready for shopping LOL I'm so happy tdy Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmajagcasweetu12jhumjhumnim_var

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vj3072

nimmy gave 5 for excellent LOL why?..why?...why? we are going to witness Grand Wedding in reel and real Clap wow CV smart ass u ROFL who can think like them Thumbs Up

so gals get ready for shopping LOL I'm so happy tdy Big smile

LOL LOL Vijji u get it right actually CV giving us hint indirectly like their hero Wink Tongue. Well I'm not interested about any of this real n reel weeding so no shopping for me LOL Tongue.

casweetu12vj3072nim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanks Nimms ... Gave good for today's eps .. Looks like pp is in a rush .. Hopefully he gets caught and be punished severely for his dirty deeds ... Another villain in disguise is coming soon with dada LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumDhth1

Go to top