Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Oh silly me

Of course Bhai got bail...and getting bail is he was exonerated of all charges too...Thanks Maroon...I didn't know that...sowwyyy OK😳

Good well now you know

I always say getting an education is fundamental πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: SaMaiRa.

@Bold.. Injustice???? Committing a crime and getting convicted for it is injustice? I try to avoid most of your posts but dude your defensive posts are insanely ridiculous. You can give the likes of Abhijit a run for his bullshit with all the crap you spew. Such despicable statements in the name of #BhaiCanDoNoWrong...*facepalm*

Were having a difference of opinion but you are resorting to insulting my character ???

Such tasteless behavior 😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Bhai ke saath fir bura  hua??😭

Chalo issi baat per kholo do-chaar aur SRK bashing ke topics...kameena criminals ko support karta hai...bashing toh honi he chahiye...

SRK ko bhi bhejo jail Salman ke saath...dono wahan baith kar Bhajan karenge...ab umar bhi ho gayi hai...bhajan karne ki...

🀣 
Originally posted by: atominis

I did not know that a person would not even know the difference between endangered wildlife species and regular chicken! πŸ˜†

Responses won't even make sense to likes of such post-writers.

More personal attacks just cause we do not share opinions ??

But only dirty gutter behavior is expected now 😲😲😲
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Good well now you know

I always say getting an education is fundamental πŸ˜‰

Thankyou😳
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is Bhai being targeted?
Everybody knows the driver killed the black buck
atominis thumbnail
Who is talking about gutter behaviour?

One who said that lives of useless people who achieved nothing in life, don't matter?

One who equated chicken burgers with endangered wildlife?

Indeed education is very important. Even more important is to put it to use.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhai ka Bhajan band nahi. again witch huting by judiciary, media, haters etc etc. koi or nahi mila. find some other criminals. leave pyare Bhaijaan alone. 

on serious side, Bishnoi group is going to fight against Salman in this case. They worship black buck and when it comes to worship and things, it will not be easy for salman khan to walk out free from this case. 
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissBahanji

Bhai ka Bhajan band nahi. again witch huting by judiciary, media, haters etc etc. koi or nahi mila. find some other criminals. leave pyare Bhaijaan alone.

on serious side, Bishnoi group is going to fight against Salman in this case. They worship black buck and when it comes to worship and things, it will not be easy for salman khan to walk out free from this case.

Bishnois hold nature sacred.

But then why bother about these Bishnois? What have they achieved in life? Their taxes and charity don't run the country. Do they even know how many zeroes are there in crore?

I dun give a shit about this Bish-whatever. πŸ˜†

They should worship Bhai instead of trees or animals. #BhaiTheSaviour
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

ha aur nahi to kya. 

Yeh judge logo ka bhi bada vaanda hai. Mamu ko.. Bhai ki charity nai dikhti kya. 

Bhai.. kitna daan - dharam kiyela hai. 

1-2 murder to bhai ko aise hich allowed hai. 

faltu ke 13 years washte kiyele hai court ne bhai ke. apun log ko uska compensation maangta. 

ALL of you are HILARIOUS! 🀣 TOO GOOD! Carry it on! πŸ‘
Laughing so hard that tummy is hurting! πŸ€£