Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

Yeah. πŸ˜‰

Jealous, useless fellows, who achieved nothing in life, and can never pay tax in crores, target the rich.

It's "class struggle" πŸ˜‰ They all want to get away with anything but lack resources of the powerful, hence the jealousy.

Infact, I think laws have been created to curb the freedom and luxury of the rich, by jealous, useless fellows.

Cases are filed only to fleece the rich off their money, by jealous lowlife ones whose existence has no worth.

Black buck? Like who cares? We don't even know what a black buck is! We can look up some encyclopedia if we really wanted to know. Photo shoto dekh lete na! What's the big deal about killing a black buck? Bhai nahi toh koi aur thok deta! Poaching is a reality. And some guys behave like saints.

It's government failure if they couldn't protect so called endangered species.

Whole world is corrupt. But haters are just after bhai for 1 mishtake...acha chalo 2 mishtake...

God will judge. Yeh court kya hota hai? Who is court to judge?

Aur nahi to kya.

You haterzzz.. getting happy for someone going to jail? You live a sad life really.

Have you ever helped those victims? then why sudden sympathy for them? 

You are an Indian citizen but you have no right to get happy when a criminal is getting punished by Indian Judiciary for his crime. That's sadism.  You haterzzz jealous. 

Anyone who wants Punishment for Crimes.. is living a sad, jealous, haterz life.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 8 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
bhai will go to jail and bajrangi bhaijaan will make records πŸ₯³
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SoreThumb

And what will Abhijeet say:

Black buck forest mein ghumega toh shikaar toh hoga na..forest unke baap ka nahi hai

🀣🀣

Why would I feel bad for Black buck who has achieved nothing in life.. roaming free in jungle. He needs to gather his act and not get killed by Bhai's illegal arms. 

#Stupid Black Buck. 

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Aur nahi to kya.

You haterzzz.. getting happy for someone going to jail? You live a sad life really.

Have you ever helped those victims? then why sudden sympathy for them? 

You are an Indian citizen but you have no right to get happy when a criminal is getting punished by Indian Judiciary for his crime. That's sadism.  You haterzzz jealous. 

Anyone who wants Punishment for Crimes.. is living a sad, jealous, haterz life.

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🀣🀣

Why would I feel bad for Black buck who has achieved nothing in life.. roaming free in jungle. He needs to gather his act and not get killed by Bhai's illegal arms. 

#Stupid Black Buck. 

I am jealous of Bhai because he is so rich and I am not😭
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

But but but...if poor nahi hote...toh footpath per nahi sote...aur Bhai ki gaadi ke neeche nahi aate...fir charity ki kya zaroorat padtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God's mistake then. Why God created poor people and useless species like black buck?

But then if poor people weren't there then who would suddenly take bhai's ilzaam and claim he was driving?

We need poor people to serve the rich and their whims.

And also to appreciate and decipher the genius of songs like Dhinka Chika.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Same here BI.

Class difference. I am from middle class. So, I hate how rich people gets away with everything. I want the same. 

It's the jealousy in me. Who cares for the justice. 

No one is saint. M the haterrzzz. πŸ˜”
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah. πŸ˜‰

Jealous, useless fellows, who achieved nothing in life, and can never pay tax in crores, target the rich.

It's "class struggle" πŸ˜‰ They all want to get away with anything but lack resources of the powerful, hence the jealousy.

Infact, I think laws have been created to curb the freedom and luxury of the rich, by jealous, useless fellows.

Cases are filed only to fleece the rich off their money, by jealous lowlife ones whose existence has no worth.

Black buck? Like who cares? We don't even know what a black buck is! We can look up some encyclopedia if we really wanted to know. Photo shoto dekh lete na! What's the big deal about killing a black buck? Bhai nahi toh koi aur thok deta! Poaching is a reality. And some guys behave like saints.

It's government failure if they couldn't protect so called endangered species.

Whole world is corrupt. But haters are just after bhai for 1 mishtake...acha chalo 2 mishtake...

God will judge. Yeh court kya hota hai? Who is court to judge?

πŸ˜†    πŸ˜†

#EpicBhaigiri. ⭐️    πŸ˜†
SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🀣

Itni akal hoti iss species mein toh aaj yeh endangered thode na hote!

Useless animals! πŸ€ͺ

No achievement in life. 🀒 πŸ˜†

Suicide is crime so is roaming in jungle..80% homeles film ppl strugld achievd stardom but never roamed in jungle
atominis thumbnail

Yeah the jealousy is such that you're even bothered about an animal!

Kya naam tha?

Koi buck shuck...!