The reason for bringing dhruv and ragini

s.love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
See whenever there is a new entry we always think that they might come between sandhir and all that but i think i know the reason now.The end game would be surely Sandhir,vidarth and  dhruv-ragini for sure.
See cvs have a problem of interchanging the couples first  and then they focus on the real one later.Lets make it more simple .Back in 2013 when sadda haq started vidushi used to follow randhir .Basically randhir usko bhao nahi deta tha but fir bhi vidushi randhir ko line marti thi.I was going through some old posts were people  thought that there might be a love triangle between sanyukta randhir and vidushi bcoz of the way vidushi behaved with randhir.now vidushi's story is totally a separate chapter ,no connection with sandhir.
Same case for parth ,when parth entered ,at first he was very very friendly and close with sanyukta .Even there were also certain eye locking and emotional scenes between them .Fans again made a love triangle for randhir sanyukta and parth.They gave names such as PaSanD ,sarth and all.But ultimately nothing as such happened .Parth and vidushi happy with their own story and Sandhir happy with their own .Making vidushi and randhir jealous which ultimately was stopped by cvs due to immense bashing.
Again after a year or more 2 new characters entered a show.One as a doctor and another one as best friend's girlfriend.Yes as of now there will be certain scenes of dhruv-sanyukta or randhir-ragini.
But  looking into the past i can assume that 1-2 months later the track will be absolutely different .Sandhir will be sandhir only and  if cvs keep dhruv and ragini in the show then it  will dhruv ragini as a couple only .i guarantee it ,folks.
Because for more story and tracks you need more characters .To run a serial ,cvs can't only focus on sandhir and sandhir only.There is engineering ,ASr, vidarth ,dream team and many.Thus to make another story they are making another 2 characters .As simple as that .

SO STAY CALM ,STAY CURIOUS AND WATCH SADDA HAQ

Edited by s.love - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILuvParsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly a nice post!
I luv d fact dat u r so positive 😳

But i'm not at all happy wid d waythings r happening..
Agreed SanDhir is d end game!
But in these 4 years of being together...I see no growrh in their relationship.
Sameer's track was overly streched..
Ishika (also k/as chipkali) was brought to create differences.. Right.
Dat kiss 🤢
What good it did to SanDhir ??
Rd never felt sorry.. Sanyu forgot everything so easily 😕
Ppl bashed d cvs so they killed her

There could've been a better way to handle dat track!
Sandhir need to sit nd talk... It'll never happen.. They blame each other nd fight..Den care for each other..Den fight..It continues..

Therefore, I've no hopes frm dis Dhruv-Ragini track 🥱
Sanj24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aur waise bhi dhruv and ragini sath mein bade cute lagenge...