Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After seeing the precap today and the new article I want the story to go like this!
Now that sarkar 😡is planning to marry astha it's high tym shlok takes legal help because he has all the evidence that astha is his wife and kirloskars daughter ...and get her back ASAP...
And they should show astha getting partial memory back and she stays with kirloskars😛

As Kalindi has filed a complain against them she won't let astha with Agnis and from there on shlokh has to win astha back! Then as per article   Ashlok going out and spending time together will be fun to watch because sarkar is off our back ! 

What say guys ???

But Iam sure our great cvs will have some other plan ...as they love to test our patience ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

After seeing the precap today and the new article I want the story to go like this!

Now that sarkar 😡is planning to marry astha it's high tym shlok takes legal help because he has all the evidence that astha is his wife and kirloskars daughter ...and get her back ASAP...
And they should show astha getting partial memory back and she stays with kirloskars😛

As Kalindi has filed a complain against them she won't let astha with Agnis and from there on shlokh has to win astha back! Then as per article Ashlok going out and spending time together will be fun to watch because sarkar is off our back !

What say guys ???

But Iam sure our great cvs will have some other plan ...as they love to test our patience😡

I too believe it is high time to take some legal help !
Or maybe shlok witches places with Indrajeet and gets married to his lady love ek baar phir ;D

Liked your idea of aastha getting half her memory back and staying with the Kirloskars
It would be so sweet to see him stealing some moments in private with his lady love

But all we can do is hope and be patient xD
Dhth1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

I too believe it is high time to take some legal help !
Or maybe shlok witches places with Indrajeet and gets married to his lady love ek baar phir ;D

Liked your idea of aastha getting half her memory back and staying with the Kirloskars
It would be so sweet to see him stealing some moments in private with his lady love

But all we can do is hope and be patient xD

@bold
Then I can say I got my old ebp back! Will be fun to watch 
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Divi..taking legal help is the most sensible thing now rather than playing her like a toy...
I don't care what IS does as he doesn't love her at all...he is mental..
I have no pblm if kalindi is against shlok and astha  can stay with her parents and shlok can win her back...
But these things are not going to happen suddenly as they want to extend chawl  track...that is the only reason astha  doesn't  have any fbs ..till now...
Cvs will definitely go to extremes and will torture us , no doubt about that...
aashlokfan007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry I don't think that will happen.indu won't go that easily.indu's blunder to marry can sow seeds of suspicion in astha's mind. The marriage will b stopped by herself.do u think indu will leave without getting slap from astha n shlok's share. I don't think shlok will directly gofor legal help.as for is
kali's, I think now varad will advoot truth regarding astha which shlok asked him not to tell.he may come to help shlok perhaps.anyway no hope of getting rid of indu although v want it alot.astha... Get ready to slap indu.
Dhth1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

Divi..taking legal help is the most sensible thing now rather than playing her like a toy...

I don't care what IS does as he doesn't love her at all...he is mental..
I have no pblm if kalindi is against shlok and astha  can stay with her parents and shlok can win her back...
But these things are not going to happen suddenly as they want to extend chawl  track...that is the only reason astha  doesn't  have any fbs ..till now...
Cvs will definitely go to extremes and will torture us , no doubt about that...

Yes sajji! Exactly I know how cvs brain will work...giving importance to stupid trps and kill us also!

I know Iam not going to get the story as I want that's why made a post! Atleast we can discuss! 
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if it could be done shlok would have done that long ago.but here problem is can aastha handle all that.her life is in danger.she could not handle that much stress.however shlok ruins their marriage with his gang or aastha herself gets fbs of hers and shloks marriage and feels uncomfortable with IS and tells him to cancel the marriage.according to article i think IS is still there that means she didn't get her memory back so shlok will do his best to recall her memory back and after many attempts she might know about IS going brutal against shlok and comes to know that shlok is his hubby and faints due to her condition.here comes the duty of surbhi and also kalindi in this stage. seeing the state of aastha she blames shlok and his family and puts him in jail.from here onwards we may get new track. shlok however gets out of jail and gains aastha by hook or crook with help of surbhi
Dhth1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashlokfan007

Sorry I don't think that will happen.indu won't go that easily.indu's blunder to marry can sow seeds of suspicion in astha's mind. The marriage will b stopped by herself.do u think indu will leave without getting slap from astha n shlok's share. I don't think shlok will directly gofor legal help.as for is

kali's, I think now varad will advoot truth regarding astha which shlok asked him not to tell.he may come to help shlok perhaps.anyway no hope of getting rid of indu although v want it alot.astha... Get ready to slap indu.

Yup !
I will never get what I want...

I think the day of marriage I think astha will get FBs ...grr cvs ...they will torture us to death 
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wah Wah Wah !! Divi gal .. What an awesome prediction !! Well , when it comes to ebp these days .. I don't use my brain or even my heart ... 😆 no chappals puhlese... Wish ur dreams come true and if it comes true ,I will be the first to congratulate you 😳
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice idea Divya it's high time CV stop abusing women in name of so called women empowerment. I want Kalindi take Astha with her cause Shlok also dot deserve Astha cause of his so called ego game with IS Astha living a fake hell life & enough of playing with a women dignity n emotions 😡 😡 😡.