Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

is it possible that it is really just a pillow?

damzel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
No I mean I know that it is a pillow but
Is it possible that ritika is faking pregnancy??

i feel that she is!😳

remembering the old story. ishveer were celebrating valentines day at home😳 ranveer called ritika because of his bet with ishani but she didn't attend his call. ritika went to the washroom she felt like vomiting, leaving the dinner and later when sharman went after her he overheard her talking to someone who he thought was ranveer😡sharman got drunk that night and she took him to her place.

But ritika was puking before the valentines night she spent with sharman😕now i feel she was trying to plant the seed of doubt in his head at that point of time. i felt the same when i saw that scene but i wasnt sure. there were other scenes too where i found her behaviour fishy. there was the kite flying scene and her behaviour with sharman was mostly weird as if she was trying to convey to him that something was going on between ranveer n her😡

now as i think about it i feel that she was never going to marry sharman 😡. because if she did get pregnant on the valentines night why was she puking before hand [:S]😳

there is no way that ritika had food poisoning because that is not something that happens in dramas. 😆 puke means pregnant 😳😆 married or not 😛😆

so this was the logical part for me but if u look into the background of TV serials, ive learnt from years of watching them😳u can never tell who is pregnant n who is not 😆till it is born😛and sometimes even after that 😛😆and nobodys even sure about the father ever 😛😆not even the father himself🤢😆

so u never now this might be just enough to prove ritika negative. 😳😳 I don't know but the cv's need to come up with something big to unite ishveer

Edited by damzel17 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
anything is possible with her 
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail