Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Shakti & Radhika interview (2 OLV added) (Page 2)

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
I today only asked for this, and look we got a SHADHIKA IV together. Now that means I will keep my fingers cross, what if we get what all I have ask today from MATSH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveermatshRebeccaValentin

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
TFS...
Lovely interview...do watch it...both Shakti and Radhika are so cute...they always have such great IVs together..
Just another point to add...Shikhar will still suspect Ranveer of being upto something...this i assume is after that apologizing scene...Shakti adds that yes it is true that when it comes to the matter of loving Ishaani.. Ranveer is a bad actor and can't hide his feelings...Radz further adds that yes even though Ranveer maybe saying different stuff from mouth but his eyes give away the fact that he loves her...

Then in the end Radz mentions that Shakti can even do palm reading...(i guess the reporter was asking her something about it)..Shakti smiles and Rads says she is excited...but the video ends..Cry..maybe we could have got a palm reading part too...(btw Shakti is really a multi talented guy.Embarrassedhehee couldn't stop myself from complimenting him...EmbarrassedTongue)

The part about Shikhar was interesting...both of them agreed that Shikhar will not play the role of cupid(Shakti replied and Radhika too added that kabhi nahi karega)...

I am just happy to get a Shadhika segment and interview after some time...Big smile...loved it...Smile

Edited by Mahi_ve - 14 May 2015 at 7:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSdamzel17matshRebeccaValentinmonamie111ILTHBEB

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
if Rv is searching for clues to prove Ishani wrong ..may be he will end up knowing about reality of  Ish's sacrifice by himself .. with little push from Baa??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSRebeccaValentin

love_ishveer Senior Member
love_ishveer
love_ishveer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing yrr...
Love it..
monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the wu...
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

if Rv is searching for clues to prove Ishani wrong ..may be he will end up knowing about reality of  Ish's sacrifice by himself .. with little push from Baa??? 

Sana...you saw the video...what do you have to say about Shikhar not being the cupid...both of them were sure about this point...Radz was also saying kabhi nahin karega..Ouch..
Looks like Ishveer will have to find a way back to each other on their own...zaalim zamana...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerRebeccaValentinILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Originally posted by SanaSarwar

if Rv issearchingfor clues to prove Ishani wrong ..may be he will end upknowing about reality ofIsh's sacrifice by himself ..withlittle push from Baa???

Sana...you saw the video...what do you have to say about Shikhar not being the cupid...both of them were sure about this point...Radz was also saying kabhi nahin karega..Ouch..
Looks like Ishveer will have to find a way back to each other on their own...zaalim zamana...Cry

have u read abt sbs's segment? Ishani keeps fast for shekhar n shekhar even breaks it. This doesn't give me gud sign. Now this shekhar role is another mystery. Everything has been messed up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_veRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

we always knew shikhar is never the cupid type
he is the more kabab me haddi and pyar chinnewala type 

yup..as sum1 said, not evry1 has a very big heart lyk RV 2 sacrifice his luv jus fr d sake of her happiness..  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Ishveer ll need2 find a way 2 get bak 2gther all alone, n wen ders no chance in gettin bak ishani, he ll do d sacrifice drama n let her go2 RV Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMS

Go to top