Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Shakti & Radhika interview (2 OLV added) - Page 2

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
if Rv is searching for clues to prove Ishani wrong ..may be he will end up knowing about reality of  Ish's sacrifice by himself .. with little push from Baa??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing yrr...
Love it..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wu...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SanaSarwar

if Rv is searching for clues to prove Ishani wrong ..may be he will end up knowing about reality of  Ish's sacrifice by himself .. with little push from Baa??? 

Sana...you saw the video...what do you have to say about Shikhar not being the cupid...both of them were sure about this point...Radz was also saying kabhi nahin karega....
Looks like Ishveer will have to find a way back to each other on their own...zaalim zamana...😭
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Sana...you saw the video...what do you have to say about Shikhar not being the cupid...both of them were sure about this point...Radz was also saying kabhi nahin karega....
Looks like Ishveer will have to find a way back to each other on their own...zaalim zamana...😭

have u read abt sbs's segment? Ishani keeps fast for shekhar n shekhar even breaks it. This doesn't give me gud sign. Now this shekhar role is another mystery. Everything has been messed up.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

we always knew shikhar is never the cupid type

he is the more kabab me haddi and pyar chinnewala type 

yup..as sum1 said, not evry1 has a very big heart lyk RV 2 sacrifice his luv jus fr d sake of her happiness..  😳😳
Ishveer ll need2 find a way 2 get bak 2gther all alone, n wen ders no chance in gettin bak ishani, he ll do d sacrifice drama n let her go2 RV 🤢
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishani wants 2 marry shikhar i guess she'z saying she doesn't want it and doing for the sake of rv but inside she wants to marry shikhar and leave rv i think she'z is fed up of rv and wants 2 get over him...
This content was originally posted by: bbishveer

Just what we were looking for .TFS Reemz.BTW a humble request to each and every ishveer fan.I know with all the spoilers and the direction in which the current track is shaping up none of us feel like watching the serial as for now and that is the precise reason for such a lull in the forum for the past few days .But I guess this is what was needed to get us all  moving along.Let us try and trend this thread at the top of the page by commenting upon this particular thread  so it has the maximum views as well as comments.The fact that the lead's themselves don't want any cross pairings is reason enough to keep this thread buzzing for as long as possible .

yup.. we shud do dis fr sure.. 
M up fr it 👍🏼
n i luv shakti these days..
he keeps givin us "assurance"  and "security" that ishveer ll get bak 2gther again..

even in d prev iv he said that both himself n Radz only like doin romantic scenes wid each other..
he repeated d same thin durin d ishveer faceoff iv..
n now also, he makes his pt clr,that he doesnt like d cross marriage crap..
even in d hosp iv, he said naa.. that ekta s d one hu keeps controlling them lyk puppets..

so its clr that d leads themselves dnt like d current track 😃😳
They want2 b 2gether as RV and Ishani 😳😳😃
This content was originally posted by: Mahi_ve

yup.. d lawyer s gud fr nuthin except 2 get physically close wid ishani.. 😡 
n deliver romantic dialogues 2 her stolen frm RV 😡😡😡
This content was originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Ishani wants 2 marry shikhar i guess she'z saying she doesn't want it and doing for the sake of rv but inside she wants to marry shikhar and leave rv i think she'z is fed up of rv and wants 2 get over him...

What do u mean by this?