FULL AUDIO: Humnava - Hamari Adhuri Kahani

Clue thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The next song is out & it is soo deep. The film exude powerful emotions! 👏

http://djmaza.info/Humnava-Hamari-Adhuri-Kahani-Papon-Mithoon-Full-Song-MP3-2015-Singles.html

Edited by Clue - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I don't like Papon much so this will take time to grow.
Words are beautiful as usual. Bullseye
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This movie looks like a harlequin paperback. Excited. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
it seems like mohit-MB are in the mood of making me cry again...once again...a masterpiece song being made...but i would like to admit...this song gives me vibes of Banjara...but then after hearing carefully i realise...it took inspiration by Banjara...great job done by mithoon...soulful composition...papon sang it with his soul by depicting emotions through his voice

this song is dedicated to one sided love in which...the person wants a acceptance of love...reciprocate of love from the person he loves...he is waiting for her to show him some emotions...some love...which she doesn't do or being just stubborn to accept it...it also reflects how his colourless life changes after she enter his life...the song itself has reveal emmy's feelings for his one-sided love...and the words are beautiful and souful...that just touches my heart

after hearing both songs...i can't imagine anyone playing emmy-vidya characters...its only written for them...its too passionate and intense...i always loved to see vidya doing a dark..passionate and intense love story...from trailers itself...for me it surpass A2 and EV...

I can't wait to see emmy-vidya chemistry in this song...its going to be intense...

overall verdict: masterpiece
im going in theatres on june 12 if not then june 13...i hope to not cry  :)) 
this movie is crazy..:/
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess it will take awhile for this song to grow on me like Jeena Jeena did. It's a good song but the title track was brilliant and I fall in love with that one from the first listen.  
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The video going to be out 11 AM in the morning India timezone.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Beautiful Song . Surely Title Track was more beautiful .This will take little time to grow .
Originally posted by: Mages

it seems like mohit-MB are in the mood of making me cry again...once again...a masterpiece song being made...but i would like to admit...this song gives me vibes of Banjara...but then after hearing carefully i realise...it took inspiration by Banjara...great job done by mithoon...soulful composition...papon sang it with his soul by depicting emotions through his voice

this song is dedicated to one sided love in which...the person wants a acceptance of love...reciprocate of love from the person he loves...he is waiting for her to show him some emotions...some love...which she doesn't do or being just stubborn to accept it...it also reflects how his colourless life changes after she enter his life...the song itself has reveal emmy's feelings for his one-sided love...and the words are beautiful and souful...that just touches my heart

after hearing both songs...i can't imagine anyone playing emmy-vidya characters...its only written for them...its too passionate and intense...i always loved to see vidya doing a dark..passionate and intense love story...from trailers itself...for me it surpass A2 and EV...

I can't wait to see emmy-vidya chemistry in this song...its going to be intense...

overall verdict: masterpiece

Agree with your each and every word. and yes this song is just like Banjaara re-written. I personally don't like  Banjaara so much... and I'm getting more attached to Humnava 

Emmy is going to really take this to another level with his unrequited love.  I'm so looking forward to it, and  I hope the ending doesn't break my heart too much. What do you expect from Mohit? 

Also, because some people said, A2 and EV trailers were better then HAK, I watched both trailers last night. They are good in their own way, and HAK is really amazing as well. Mohit is playing along the same lines.. but in my opinion, HAK is fierce to a whole new level and personally, I can relate to HAK more then EV, and A2...so team #HAK all the way 😎

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Clue thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wouldn't be suprised if this gonna be the movie of the year 😆 Here everything works: the music, the story, the chemistry and super strong actors. 👍🏼

Both, Emraan & Vidya need to revive their stardom.