VOte for Ishveer :-) (Page 6)

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

Originally posted by monamie111

Voted several times...

But stilk the poll is same not moving here and there ri8...

I know...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

JonMoxley Goldie
JonMoxley
JonMoxley

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Originally posted by KPLuvRadzz

Guyzzz im seriously telling u colors and kekta chudail hav planned something horrible and thats why the actor r also clueless about this story and if this happens then i wudcrecommand shakti to just move out of this show as they r butchering him just lyk rajeev khandelwal...

Now even i have started to have suspicion...maybe they are making this story like KTH where the female lead marries another guy (I don't think the male lead marries another woman...but not sure)...

You never know with this Kekta witch is upto...she is one twisted lady...Angry...i can't comment ahead...am trying to control words now..Kekta u better dare not do this with Shakti and our RV...you ***

dnt worry yaar.. yes their tryin2 promote their cross couples.. bt only bcuz of trps.. n nuthin else..

as shakti said, they ll b bak 2gether soon n d cross marriage shit is not happening..
m so sure abt it Cool

Sweety they mi8 be keeping the actors in dark even they also dont know about the story this chudail can do anything she is a b** tch u know...

RebeccaValentin

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yes the poll is rigged..in comment section almost all said IshVeer only...how cheap this colors people are...

earlier i use to like shikar's character but these days i dnt know why im get negative vibes when ever i see him on screen... mostly d way he is accepting ishaani by ignoring her past n trying to be nice to her in every move. also sometimes i doubt that is he also involved with rithika in all the crime...i know maybe my thinking was totally wrong..but still..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-loverbbishveertellmeRebeccaValentin

Sup123 Senior Member
Sup123
Sup123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
people watch serials for entertainment or you can say to relieve stress of everyday work, so they don't want to see strained and tragic story, they just want to see a soothing story. I am saying all this because in an interview with ranveer and shikhar, when asked to whom ishani would marry, ranveer says that it depends on viewers what they want and he also said that if ishveer meet so easily the story will end. But I have an argument to counter this logic, take example of " iss pyar ko kya naam doon " serial was a big hit in which they never got married the leads to someone else, and yeah they also got separated sometimes but they always shared same screen and viewers liked it too much. So please cv's I request you to not marry the leads to someone else, and yeah you can get them separated but don't marry them to someone else otherwise the essence of the show would be destroyed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Yes the poll is rigged..in comment section almost all said IshVeer only...how cheap this colors people are...

earlier i use to like shikar's character but these days i dnt know why im get negative vibes when ever i see him on screen... mostly d way he is accepting ishaani by ignoring her past n trying to be nice to her in every move. also sometimes i doubt that is he also involved with rithika in all the crime...i know maybe my thinking was totally wrong..but still..

yup.. i2 have started hatin his char now a days ...
hez another annoying male version of ritika dats all Angry

RTPMS

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sup123

people watch serials for entertainment or you can say to relieve stress of everyday work, so they don't want to see strained and tragic story, they just want to see a soothing story. I am saying all this because in an interview with ranveer and shikhar, when asked to whom ishani would marry, ranveer says that it depends on viewers what they want and he also said that if ishveer meet so easily the story will end. But I have an argument to counter this logic, take example of " iss pyar ko kya naam doon " serial was a big hit in which they never got married the leads to someone else, and yeah they also got separated sometimes but they always shared same screen and viewers liked it too much. So please cv's I request you to not marry the leads to someone else, and yeah you can get them separated but don't marry them to someone else otherwise the essence of the show would be destroyed.

so true Clap
its not necessary that d leads hve2 b kept separated fr trps..
stupid cvs Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveer

Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

ishveer must win

RTPMSRebeccaValentin

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by tnzila

how shikher  will try to reunit ishveer dear
hr ksi ke pass ranveer jesa dil nhn hota jo apne piyar ko kisi or ko dede oski khushi klye

yup RV is RV..
none cn have his great n selfless char naa..Embarrassed
dats y hez our darling Embarrassed

m sure if RV wud hve been in shikhar's place, he wud hve tried damn hard2 find out abt Ishani's truth n wud hve tried2 play match maker bw her n d guy she luvs even if he luvs her [ i know dat he doesnt hve a gud match makin rcrd..bt still he wud hve tried that LOL ]

bt here wotz shikhar doing? hez insulting n hurtin RV mre n more by holdin Ish's hands n askin him2 congratulate on his marriage2 ishani.. wen he purposely called her as ishani shikhar mehra i wanted2 slap shikhar n give a tight hug2 RV.. 

U know what rubicca  shikher knowns very well how much ranveer love ishani

Before ishveer face off shikher running behind raaveer for impressing ishani  but after knowing ishani is ranveer's wife he avoiding ranveer.  Even he now giving him angree looks.

And what he said ranveer "tum ne to love ko ghot ke pelya he yar u r a love gru"

But after knowing he loved ishani what he said tum ne kbhi piyar kiya hi nhn wawawa.

He is layer and he forgotten that ritika told him that ranveer and ritika is not married bcz ranveer ex wife.

Ranveer and his wife are not divorced properly  but now she has death then wakel babu said so now divorced not matter u and ranveer can marry.

I think shikher also has  short memory (like gujni)  plz some one knock his mind

He will never tried to reunit ishveer he is just like piyush who was  knowns  very well his childhood friend love kashish and kashish also love sujal but what he did he agree marry to kashish so selfish he was so same like shikher he just think about him self.. and he proved it in yes epi when he said why I will deny to marry with u I love u so I will do...

Apne ranveer ko apni help khud krni pregy yar.

There are many devils in  his life in now days no any well wisher he has his strong well wisher is busy in now days to play mhanta and  romantic friendship with shikher at the name of ranveer's happiness.

Mahi_veRebeccaValentin

Go to top