Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Yup i have checked through my finger tips...when you vote it says thanks for participation and then moves a little...
next time you go to the poll...it is at the old position( the rigged/fixed one for Ishveer)...

It is bogus and fixed by Colors...

yup.. me2..
did d same trick even b4 readin ur post..😆
wanted2 make sure if it moves or not..
bt nah..
its sticked 2 d same position..
cheating cheating cheating ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guyzzz im seriously telling u colors and kekta chudail hav planned something horrible and thats why the actor r also clueless about this story and if this happens then i wudcrecommand shakti to just move out of this show as they r butchering him just lyk rajeev khandelwal...
Originally posted by: tnzila

how shikher  will try to reunit ishveer dear

hr ksi ke pass ranveer jesa dil nhn hota jo apne piyar ko kisi or ko dede oski khushi klye

yup RV is RV..
none cn have his great n selfless char naa..😳
dats y hez our darling ðŸ˜³

m sure if RV wud hve been in shikhar's place, he wud hve tried damn hard2 find out abt Ishani's truth n wud hve tried2 play match maker bw her n d guy she luvs even if he luvs her [ i know dat he doesnt hve a gud match makin rcrd..bt still he wud hve tried that 😆 ]

bt here wotz shikhar doing? hez insulting n hurtin RV mre n more by holdin Ish's hands n askin him2 congratulate on his marriage2 ishani.. wen he purposely called her as ishani shikhar mehra i wanted2 slap shikhar n give a tight hug2 RV.. 
JonMoxley thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

Voted several times...

But stilk the poll is same not moving here and there ri8...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KPLuvRadzz

Guyzzz im seriously telling u colors and kekta chudail hav planned something horrible and thats why the actor r also clueless about this story and if this happens then i wudcrecommand shakti to just move out of this show as they r butchering him just lyk rajeev khandelwal...

Now even i have started to have suspicion...maybe they are making this story like KTH where the female lead marries another guy (I don't think the male lead marries another woman...but not sure)...

You never know what this Kekta is upto...she is one twisted lady...😡

Only Shakti's interview is holding me back and giving hope now and that Arjun-Shakti interview...else there are so many things that are creating doubts...
lets just wait and see...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago

yup. evry1 in twitter s also complaining abt dis..
its fixed ðŸ˜¡

yup.. already they ve started portraying him in a slightly obsessed -ve shade..  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Now even i have started to have suspicion...maybe they are making this story like KTH where the female lead marries another guy (I don't think the male lead marries another woman...but not sure)...

You never know with this Kekta witch is upto...she is one twisted lady...😡...i can't comment ahead...am trying to control words now..Kekta u better dare not do this with Shakti and our RV...you ***

dnt worry yaar.. yes their tryin2 promote their cross couples.. bt only bcuz of trps.. n nuthin else..

as shakti said, they ll b bak 2gether soon n d cross marriage shit is not happening..
m so sure abt it ðŸ˜Ž
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know...😕
JonMoxley thumbnail
Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

dnt worry yaar.. yes their tryin2 promote their cross couples.. bt only bcuz of trps.. n nuthin else..

as shakti said, they ll b bak 2gether soon n d cross marriage shit is not happening..
m so sure abt it ðŸ˜Ž

Sweety they mi8 be keeping the actors in dark even they also dont know about the story this chudail can do anything she is a b** tch u know...