VOte for Ishveer :-) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes the poll is rigged..in comment section almost all said IshVeer only...how cheap this colors people are...

earlier i use to like shikar's character but these days i dnt know why im get negative vibes when ever i see him on screen... mostly d way he is accepting ishaani by ignoring her past n trying to be nice to her in every move. also sometimes i doubt that is he also involved with rithika in all the crime...i know maybe my thinking was totally wrong..but still..
people watch serials for entertainment or you can say to relieve stress of everyday work, so they don't want to see strained and tragic story, they just want to see a soothing story. I am saying all this because in an interview with ranveer and shikhar, when asked to whom ishani would marry, ranveer says that it depends on viewers what they want and he also said that if ishveer meet so easily the story will end. But I have an argument to counter this logic, take example of " iss pyar ko kya naam doon " serial was a big hit in which they never got married the leads to someone else, and yeah they also got separated sometimes but they always shared same screen and viewers liked it too much. So please cv's I request you to not marry the leads to someone else, and yeah you can get them separated but don't marry them to someone else otherwise the essence of the show would be destroyed.
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Yes the poll is rigged..in comment section almost all said IshVeer only...how cheap this colors people are...

earlier i use to like shikar's character but these days i dnt know why im get negative vibes when ever i see him on screen... mostly d way he is accepting ishaani by ignoring her past n trying to be nice to her in every move. also sometimes i doubt that is he also involved with rithika in all the crime...i know maybe my thinking was totally wrong..but still..

yup.. i2 have started hatin his char now a days ...
hez another annoying male version of ritika dats all πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by Sup123

people watch serials for entertainment or you can say to relieve stress of everyday work, so they don't want to see strained and tragic story, they just want to see a soothing story. I am saying all this because in an interview with ranveer and shikhar, when asked to whom ishani would marry, ranveer says that it depends on viewers what they want and he also said that if ishveer meet so easily the story will end. But I have an argument to counter this logic, take example of " iss pyar ko kya naam doon " serial was a big hit in which they never got married the leads to someone else, and yeah they also got separated sometimes but they always shared same screen and viewers liked it too much. So please cv's I request you to not marry the leads to someone else, and yeah you can get them separated but don't marry them to someone else otherwise the essence of the show would be destroyed.

so true πŸ‘
its not necessary that d leads hve2 b kept separated fr trps..
stupid cvs πŸ˜‘
thanks for sharing

ishveer must win
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

yup RV is RV..
none cn have his great n selfless char naa..😳
dats y hez our darling πŸ˜³

m sure if RV wud hve been in shikhar's place, he wud hve tried damn hard2 find out abt Ishani's truth n wud hve tried2 play match maker bw her n d guy she luvs even if he luvs her [ i know dat he doesnt hve a gud match makin rcrd..bt still he wud hve tried that πŸ˜† ]

bt here wotz shikhar doing? hez insulting n hurtin RV mre n more by holdin Ish's hands n askin him2 congratulate on his marriage2 ishani.. wen he purposely called her as ishani shikhar mehra i wanted2 slap shikhar n give a tight hug2 RV.. 

U know what rubicca  shikher knowns very well how much ranveer love ishani

Before ishveer face off shikher running behind raaveer for impressing ishani  but after knowing ishani is ranveer's wife he avoiding ranveer.  Even he now giving him angree looks.

And what he said ranveer "tum ne to love ko ghot ke pelya he yar u r a love gru"

But after knowing he loved ishani what he said tum ne kbhi piyar kiya hi nhn wawawa.

He is layer and he forgotten that ritika told him that ranveer and ritika is not married bcz ranveer ex wife.

Ranveer and his wife are not divorced properly  but now she has death then wakel babu said so now divorced not matter u and ranveer can marry.

I think shikher also has  short memory (like gujni)  plz some one knock his mind

He will never tried to reunit ishveer he is just like piyush who was  knowns  very well his childhood friend love kashish and kashish also love sujal but what he did he agree marry to kashish so selfish he was so same like shikher he just think about him self.. and he proved it in yes epi when he said why I will deny to marry with u I love u so I will do...

Apne ranveer ko apni help khud krni pregy yar.

There are many devils in  his life in now days no any well wisher he has his strong well wisher is busy in now days to play mhanta and  romantic friendship with shikher at the name of ranveer's happiness.

Originally posted by nidhialapati

yes me too think same he will be trun into negative soon may be after ritikas true face come.
 i didnt hate shikher bcz i never like him yaar ranveer se kbhi nzr hati nhn jo shikher ko dekhti well my love my bashing my angerbess is just for ranveer😳😳😳
Originally posted by tnzila

yes me too think same he will be trun into negative soon may be after ritikas true face come.
 i didnt hate shikher bcz i never like him yaar ranveer se kbhi nzr hati nhn jo shikher ko dekhti well my love my bashing my angerbess is just for ranveer😳😳😳

Awww tnzila...me2...
Rv s sooo adorable dat no matter how many side chars may cum n go, he z d only one hu ll get all our attention..😳
Bashin or luving.. Both connected wid Rv only πŸ˜³
Coming2 d lawyer matter,
I didnt hve any issues wid shikhar till a few days bak..
Bt d way his char s shapin up ryt now...
Alwayz tryin2 taunt rv.. N gettin physically close wid ishani..

Chi 
I hate him πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by tnzila

U know what rubicca  shikher knowns very well how much ranveer love ishani

Before ishveer face off shikher running behind raaveer for impressing ishani  but after knowing ishani is ranveer's wife he avoiding ranveer.  Even he now giving him angree looks.

And what he said ranveer "tum ne to love ko ghot ke pelya he yar u r a love gru"

But after knowing he loved ishani what he said tum ne kbhi piyar kiya hi nhn wawawa.

He is layer and he forgotten that ritika told him that ranveer and ritika is not married bcz ranveer ex wife.

Ranveer and his wife are not divorced properly  but now she has death then wakel babu said so now divorced not matter u and ranveer can marry.

I think shikher also has  short memory (like gujni)  plz some one knock his mind

He will never tried to reunit ishveer he is just like piyush who was  knowns  very well his childhood friend love kashish and kashish also love sujal but what he did he agree marry to kashish so selfish he was so same like shikher he just think about him self.. and he proved it in yes epi when he said why I will deny to marry with u I love u so I will do...

Apne ranveer ko apni help khud krni pregy yar.

There are many devils in  his life in now days no any well wisher he has his strong well wisher is busy in now days to play mhanta and  romantic friendship with shikher at the name of ranveer's happiness.

Very well said tnzila.. πŸ‘

Yup... Hes disgusting these days..

Seems ritika n shikhar ll hve a very tough competition on huz d '"better"' vamp in d future track..πŸ˜†

Or mayb shud i say they ll hve a comp on huz d "better" bechari or bechara in d future track..πŸ˜‰

Hez so disgustin in evry way poss.. All d pts u said,, agree wid u completely..

He ws d one hu alwayz told RV dat hez a luv guru n dat he shud b kept in museum as hez an antique piece.. He even said dat ishveer r d same bcuz d one fr whom rv did all dis is not wid him n d same goes fr ish as well..

Bt now takin a complete u turn n questioning his luv..! How dare he does dat,, hez been a casanova all his life n his " painful past" is NOT A JUSTIFICATION fr dat.. While rv has been in luv wid d same grl all his life n hasnt even thought abt romancing or datin another grl.. (Bedding or havin "that" wid sum one else is a door ki baat fr our darling RV 😳 ) How dare he qn his luv n taunt him like dat.. He himself told ish dat RV is "obsessed" wid her so y hurt him more n more by doin evry poss crap? 

To be honest i thought that he ll b d one hu ll b uniting ishveer.. Bt nah.. Dis selfish man wud neva unite them (jus like ishveer mentioned in iv ) bcuz he luvs ish n is not ready to let her go fr his own selfish reasons.. 

Edited by RebeccaSweety - 8 years ago
NOt a single cmnt in favour of ishkar..!! ishveer all d wayyy  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ₯³
inspite of d rigged poll n cheating by colors, v r still ahead.. dats d power of ishveer πŸ˜³  πŸ₯³