foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
i so so wanted one bench scene where kalpi is upset and Raghav comes to talk to her..manao her.. but cvs never gave that...

so i had written this ages back
last yr 30th march.. reposting it
thinking of writing more
i know its bokwaas as i cant write like our star writers of this forum, but tried something
hope u all will read

hii guys, i was really getting bored so made some edits and also wrote this os.
weekends are so so boring without ragna.

kalpi removed her frustration on her aayi, but then she started feeling bad to talk like this wid her aayi.
yes she was frustrated because Raghav sir was unable to understand her, he was angry and upset because of her, she saw him scolding peon and getting angry on everyone.
she was feeling low, and was unable to concentrate on her work.
Sammy was passing by wen he saw her upset and asked "what happened kalpana? are you ok?
Kalpi: no sir m having a severe headache and i have so much of presentation work to complete.
Sammy: dont worry about work, you can take a half day leave, go home and take rest.
Kalpana agreed  widout arguing and she left.
After some time Raghav came out of his cabin, he looked at kalpana's desk but she was not their, he searched for her, but of no use, at that time pakhi came their wid a file and asked him to look into it, but Raghav asks her about kalpi, Sammy comes their and inform him about kalpana and says that she was not well so i asked her to leave.
Raghav gets angry and goes in to his cabin.
Pakhi was shocked with his behavior, Sammy asked her to go to her cabin,
Sammy entered Raghav's cabin and asked him "is everything ok?"
Raghav: no yaar sammy, i talked to her so harshly and now m feeling bad.
Sammy was shocked to know that they fought again, and asked him to narrate evrything.
Raghav told him about last night incident and todays fight.
Sammy: Raghav, i told you to have patience, give her some time, let her realize that she too likes you.
Raghav: i guess you are right, i need to stop forcing my love on her, now i wont talk to her unless she herself wants to.
and they both leaves office.
@home its 8.00 pm Raghav was drinking alcohol wen he gets a call from Kamla maa

Kamla: Raghav baba aaj office me jyada kaam hai kya??
kalpi abhi tak ghar nahi aayi?
aur kitna waqt lagega? kya main aur vitthal use lene aaye???
(as usual she kept on talking, and raghav listened to her quietly)
Raghav was shocked to know that kalpi has not yet reached home. he replied: no dont worry as her work gets complete i myself will drop her home.
Kamla agrees and informs vitthal that kalpi is still at office.

He immediatly left to search for kalpi.
first he went to temple, but she was not there, then he went to her fav bench.

There he saw Kalpi, he heaved a sigh of relief. he was angry on her and wanted to scold her but he saw her crying, he kept quite and went and sat besides her.
he didnt uttered a word,
Kalpi noticed some one sitting next to her so she looked at that person, she saw Raghav their and wiped her tears and asked
Kalpi: sir, aap yahan??
Raghav didnt replied, he kept looking here and there.
Kalpi: sir main aapse kuch puch rahi hun?
Raghav: kyu? main yahan nahi aa sakta? kya yahan amir log nahi aa sakte???
(he said sarcastically)
his words again pierced her heart, she looked down widout saying anything.
Raghav was expecting her to answer, but he saw her crying?
Raghav: look m really sorry, i didnt wanted to hurt you.
and what you doing here, i got a call from your mom saying that you have not yet reached home, but you left office so early and what are you doing here? Kapli pls speak up?
what is bothering you so much? pls share with me? i opened up my heart in front of you, i said everything to you but neither you answered me and nor sharing your feelings with me.
Kalpi kept quiet.
Raghav : its ok if you do not want to share anything with me, i will not ask anything from now on.
both were quiet, no one spoke anything.

the silence was broken by kalpi, she said : since childhood i always craved for my mothers love, my father and brother were wid me, but my mom loved pakhi more. she had no time for me, she always cared for pakhi, my mom wants me to acheive success and become memsaab one day. even i want to fulfill her dream and she talked about everything, from his confession to the incident happened in police station and how it affected her,
(sorry m unable to protray her pov like you all do😭 i hope you all know what i wanted to say) she then said m not upset and not blaming you that you are rich but i want to reach to your level so that in future no one can point fingure on my parents and their upbringing. i am sad that even you were unable to understand me or may be i was unable to make you understand my pov. because of me you were upset today😭😭😭

Raghav got up and made her stand. and hugged her, she too reciprocated and hugged him tightly and sobbed😭😭😭
he then kissed her on her forehead and said
" dont worry kalpi, m with you, m sorry that i failed to understand you, and because of me you are going through all this, i never wanted to hurt you but wanted to make you happy but in the process i kept hurting you. from now on i will support you in all possible way to fulfill your dreams, and will not trouble you for my answer, i love you Kalpi.

I love you too sir: she replied.

hearing this he hugged her tightly and a tear drop escaped his eyes.it fell on kalpi's face, she looked up and they shared and intense eye lock.

they were like this for a long time, there eye lock was broken by a call on Raghav's phone, he picked up, it was sammy asking for him.
Raghav said he is with kalpi and will reach home soon,
then Raghav said: see because of you, i didnt had my dinner now m hungry, you have to join me on a dinner date.
Kalpi happily agreed but then she realised she had been out for late and her family must be worried so she said : no i cant come, i need to go home my aai baba must be worried for me.
Raghav: dont worry they know that you are working in office and kamla maa asked me to drop you home.
kalpi smiled😃

and they went for a dinner date and then Raghav dropped her home.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

do tell me hows it😃😃
and sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Dinner Date... is something we never got in the show...!!! though how badly I wanted to see it...!!!!

And Chalo... ab next update mein Dinner Date... Jarur dena..!!!

That Police uncle wala matter, exam-fail wala matter, all these sensitive issues could have been handled in much better way!!
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Foram di!! 😃

Cute OS

M lovin' it ❤️ Edited by _green_ - 8 years ago
ILoveRagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So cute, Kalpana confessed her love...
swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2