Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ameena671

wow superb update loved it.

Thank you so much!
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Awesome. Anjali was really strong she came out as a winner. Am confused what's the age diff between Arnav Khushi and Arnav -Anjali -Akash. Coz Akash seems a friend to Anjali so does Arnav. All in all superb. Arnav is also eager to meet Khushi. Update soon

Ahh .. firstly, thank you! and don't worry all your questions will be answered soon :)
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 I am slightly nervous about this part. Do let me know what you think :)

Part 3.

"That is my mother's name Arnav pointed at the huge tattoo on his hand" Oh I thought it was your girlfriend's name Shruti said sheepishly. Arnav gave out a small laugh at that and said "I don't have a girlfriend" All the while looking at Khushi. His gaze unnerved her! Why was he looking at her like that? Like he was hinting at something. Trying to tell her he din't have anyone! It felt so filmy..like the whole world ceases to exist when you look into each other's eyes. Not able to handle it anymore Khushi quickly looked away.. she couldn't! She Looked around if anyone had seen this exchange between them but thankfully her cousins were busy with their phones. Thank god for mobile phones... she sighed!

"Happy Valentines Day" Arnav said and  smiled at Khushi and bent down to tie his shoe laces. Saying Khushi was shocked would be an understatement she was stunned literally but din't show it. He had just wished her in front of her father and to top it all up all her father said was "Arey its twelve already?" glancing at his watch and was all cool. Khushi managed an awkward 'Wish you the same' and ran inside. What was happening? Ok he had said it very generally nothing like he had specially come to wish her or something. With Anjali bua's wedding ahead preparations were in full swing and as expected Arnav and Akash uncle were always around. Yeah and just like that he had remembered it was Valentines Day and had wished her casually. Yes she tried convincing herself. But deep inside she knew .. it was special! For the very first time a guy had wished Khushi Patel on Valentines.. it meant alot!

Khushi sat down irritated! "Di I know I am not looking good" she said making a sad and annoyed face. "Offo Khushi relax just wait for a little time once the baarat arrives you can remove the flower from your hair okay? No one will notice then as everyone will be busy" Payal said trying to make her feel better. Well, Khushi loved dressing up and everything but over doing it was not her thing. She wasn't much of a make - up fan but had never the less agreed for the wedding! But then the make up artist had packed her face with cake.She liked keeping it simple was it too difficult to understand? It definitely was for her Anjali and Arti bua who insisted that all the girls of the house had to look perfect and hence all the overdose of make up and jewellery! She felt like strangling the white plastic flower which sat neatly behind her ear on her head. It looked perfect with her blue and white lehenga Arti bua had said and Anjali bua as always made a face and had blackmailed Khushi and she finally had to give in.! Why couldn't the baraat come already she thought while sitting outside the dressing room of the wedding hall. She looked at her sister sitting next to her who was too busy drying her nail paint. "Did anyone of you see Akash?" Arnav asked and stood waiting for a reply. Khushi was too busy sulking and hence Payal decided to answer "Nope." Arnav looked at a silent looking Khushi who looked annoyed for some  reason. "Khushi, anything wrong?" He asked. Surprised she looked up at him and opened her mouth to tell him but then decided otherwise, looking away she went back to sulking. Confused he asked Payal silently through his eyes..Payal just shrugged. "Khushi i asked you something!" He tried again. "Nothing ..its nothing" Khushi replied looking at him for a brief moment and quickly looked away. Arnav was sure something was troubling her and he wanted to know. "You're ok na?" he said touching her shoulder lightly .. Khushi looked at him innocently and slowly nodded. "Arnav she is fine don't worry" Payal assured him with a genuine smile. Arnav looked at Payal and agreed finally "Well ok then ill go look for Akash" saying that he left but not before giving a soft smile to Khushi. Why was he so nice? His eyes shone with deep concern! Khushi remembered how he had looked at her.  Why did it matter to him if she was upset? He had actually waited to see why she was upset!  Oh god no!! She shut her eyes trying to ignore all those thoughts.

"Well we'll try to stick this plan for sometime now but if it still doesn't help then we always have our lollipop haan.. What say Arnav?" Khushi said teasing him. And quite unexpectedly he blushed! OMG! He blushed Khushi did a little jig mentally ..oh how cute he looked while blushing!! Ok Khushi enough now! Khushi was back to her jovial self and was busy making plans with her cousins, Arnav and Akash uncle as to how to steal the bridegroom's shoes. They had tried getting friendly at first with the young gang of the other side but they were way too smart and as Akash uncle had suggested they would finally send their lollipop to charm them.  Lollipop a.k.a  our Arnav Singh Raizada was one young and handsome man who could easily have girls swooning over him by his smile itslef and as the gang on the bridegroom's side included mostly girls our lollipop would surely work his charm! Anjali had lovingly kept this name for Arnav as he really was some eye candy!

"I really think i am looking amazing as that girl just hasn't stopped staring at me" Khushi said sitting next to lavanya and signalled to a girl who happened to be from the bridegroom's side. Oh yes she knew that girl was staring at her only to keep an eye on what they were planning regarding the shoes but she couldn't help joke about it! "You really are looking amazing" Arnav said lifting his eyes from the phone, giving her a lopsided smile making her heart skip a bit. She was just about to mouth a thank you when Lavanya chirped in "Ofcourse my love you're looking super hot" she said nudging Khushi in the arm. "Exactly! But i can't use such words for you now, can I?" Arnav said smirking at her! He had just said she looked hot in front of her Di and young sisters Shruti and Lavanya! What is up with him??? Khushi thought. She felt her cheeks warming up.. laughing it off she hit his arm playfully and looked at a wide grinning Arnav. She looked down quickly hoping her sisters wouldn't say anything ..hell she hoped they hadn't heard anything!

All the crazy dancing at Anjali bua's sangeet night.

Their bonding over all kinds of songs.

Their little sweet bickerings.

The way he took care of things which included her.

The way he looked at her.

All the times their hands brushed each other.

Everything..

She remembered everything! Every damn moment spent with him. All those memories came rushing back to her after meeting him today.

She had reached home to see Akash uncle, Anita bhabhi, Anjali bua, Arnav and Payal di happily chatting away! Anita bhabhi,  hugged her like she always did and Akash uncle affectionately touched her head. She din't know how to greet Arnav.  She was seeing him after two whole years. After all that happened .. all she could manage was  an awkward "Hey" while he came forward to shake her hand. All the while smiling and asking her how she had been etc. Etc. He was still the same she noticed. Always smiling and ever so charming. He had become a tad bit more handsome if it was possible. She silenced her heart and sat with them catching up on everything.

Only four days they had spent together at Anjali bua's wedding  but it felt like they knew each other since forever!

Tying her hair which was flying in all possible directions Khushi  stood at her favourite corner of the terrace gazing at the night sky!

Anjali bua before getting married to Shyam used to work in Akash uncle's IT Company as an engineer. She din't work for money but because she liked to. Arnav and Akash stayed in the same colony and were really good friends.  Arnav while studying side by side also helped Akash in his work and thats how Akash, Arnav and Anjali's friendship began! Akash being 5 years older to Anjali was just like her elder brother. On the other hand Anjali was like Arnav's  big sister being the only child he had always wanted a sister  and he had found one in Anjali. She lovingly called him chotey and she was his Anju! They even celebrated raksha bandhan together such was their bond.  Anita, Akash's wife was another member of their little gang!  Even though the four had alot of age differences among them  that din't really affect their friendship they infact considered each other as family. After her divorce with Shyam Anjali din't return back to her job but these friends cum family were still together!

Khushi closed her eyes as the cool night breeze hit her face.

Arnav Singh Raizada, 4 years older to Khushi also an engineer now, was one carefree person. He believed in enjoying life to the fullest. He was born with a happy- go- lucky attitude. He could make you smile in the dullest of moments. And his looks and personality also was an advantage. He was the blue eyed boy of her family. From her parents to her aunts, uncles and cousins he was liked by all. When he was around everyone was happy it was that simple.

Therefore it din't come as a surprise to Khushi when she realised she had fallen for him, fallen hard!

candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant story line dear ...
Plz continue soon n do pm me...
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

vow just loved it the story is unique

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2