ArHi SS Restricted Love. Part 6 on page 15.

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya people :)
Well this is another of my crappy attempt at writing! Let me know if its worth continuing?! 

Restricted Love. 

Part 1.

Her eyes lit up as she looked at the huge buildings which were shining with lights in the night sky, the giant hoardings of the latest movies and tv shows passing by,  seeing the cars moving in the fastest speed as possible it almost looked like they were all racing with each other. Watching all this sitting in the cab was one of her favourite pass times.

Oh how she had missed this place and she was finally here now in ..Mumbai!

She felt a movement towards her left  and turned to see her sister Payal's sleeping form while she snuggled some more into her mother's neck. Khushi smiled as she looked at her mother and sister sleeping oh so peacefully. The travelling had got them tired. She always wondered how a one hour flight from Goa to Mumbai could make a person tired but then her Di and Ma always argued of their sickness while travelling.  Her father though just like her unaffected of the travelling was busy chatting with the cab driver.

Her sister was getting married in 10 days! As much as her heart was soaring with excitement and happiness she couldn't ignore the pang of sadness which hit her  every time she though about her sister leaving her. Aman jiju was a great guy and had promised her he would take care and protect  Payal di till his last breath. He loved her too much she could tell, even though theirs was an arranged marriage and she was sure that Payal di too had feelings for him. She couldn't wait to reach Borivali, where her grandparents and Anjali bua stayed, their home.

Anjali Bua would be fine right? After all that she had to go through. She did show she was very happy about Di's wedding and even if she would be upset she wouldn't show it, such was her Anjali bua she thought with a sigh hoping she would be alright.

Khushi Patel, the youngest daughter of Shashi Patel and Garime Patel and the apple of her sister Payal Patel's eye. Shashi had moved to Goa from Mumbai due to work when Payal was only 3. Khushi was born and brought up in Goa. She hated it because of the endless teasing of all her cousins and sometimes even her own parents and sister would join them about how she was the odd one out, the only one born in Goa. Not that she hated Goa, she loved it she lived there after all.

They were getting Payal married in Mumbai and why not they had their entire family here, all her uncles and aunts and cousins were here and a suitable match was found too. Suitable? Rather say perfect. Payal and Aman were indeed made for each other. She smiled dreamily picturing her Di and Jiju together.

She fished her phone out and plugged in her ear phones, might as well listen to some music till we reach. Scrolling down her playlist her eyes fell on a song, that song.. she knew very well, their favourite song after all... Arnav's and hers!

After alot of should-I-Play-That-song-or-no she hit the play button. All the lectures and promises she made to her self went down the drain as she finally allowed herself to wander into that dangerous territory called Arnav Singh Raizada.

Would he be there? She thought and very next second she got her answer. A wedding in her family and he wouldn't be there? Not possible! He definitely would be there.

A little while later..

Shashi turned around to see Payal and Garima sleeping while Khushi was busy listening to music. He waved out his hand to get her attention and signalled her to wake her mother and di up as they would be reaching.

She did as she was told.  5 minutes later she saw their building and her grandparents and bua waiting  for them at the gate just like they always did. She felt this strange kind of excitement at the pit of her stomach and she knew just like how the last wedding had changed her life this wedding would do to!

Part 2.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378100&TPN=3

Part 3.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378100&PID=122924579&#p122924579

Part 4.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378100&TPN=10

Part 5.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378100&PID=123231718&#p123231718

Part 6.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4378100&PID=123399543&#p123399543

Edited by SaRun. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start. Anjali is the bua?? Woow. Arnav is involved somehow with khushi. Awesome. Update soon. Please do pm me.
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start
Lets c how Khushi's life changes this time
I hope its in better way
P.S Plz add me to ur PM list 
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it,,
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Would love to read more! Continue soon! :D 
 And please pm whenever you update :) 
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting concept..
let see how this wedding change Khushi's life.
waiting for nxt..
pls continue soon..

if you are sending pms, so plsss add me also to your list...
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raniluvsasr

Nice start. Anjali is the bua?? Woow. Arnav is involved somehow with khushi. Awesome. Update soon. Please do pm me.

SaRun. thumbnail

Thank you.
SaRun. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afsha-

Nice start

Lets c how Khushi's life changes this time
I hope its in better way
P.S Plz add me to ur PM list