Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Kudos to the Manmarizan team

smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This show is so unique , I just getting addicted to the dialogues. loving it much ,short ones but has deep meaning..Huge applause for dialogue writers for their excellent work.
One of the beautiful romantic line i have ever heard " See you in my eyes, then you cant take your eyes off from you" sorry am not good in hindi.. Each & very actor are awesome,They just mesmerize me by their performance specially Neil,Sam. I am excited to watch how the story unfolds & whats the mystery behind Arjun, What Samrat has done to him, How Sam going to be protected from Arjun, What will happen the strong bond of Neil & Sam. Arjun's impact on Radhika's life..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Really I liked arjun mysterious and hidden meaning dialogues and neil cute and funny dialogues my favorite dialogues in yesterday episode.
Neil : arjun ko andhera lag raha Hai tho uskoi jala dethe Hai.
Another one.
Neil : muje laga tumko aag lagane ki ithna shock Hai tho machess hongi.
Arjun: gusse main tumari naak aur tedi ho jaathi Hai tume kisine bathaya.
smileeee thumbnail
Yes, I too love both Neil's & Arjun's. Her beauty is her happiness.. its natural & nice..
Dialogues makes me to crazy for this show.. Its really super. all credits goes to dialogue writer..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree who is the dialogue writer
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally some different post other than ship war :) yup me too love the dialgs.neil's dialgs r very funny n arjun's r meaningful...they r doing great jobs.
smileeee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekha.366

Agree who is the dialogue writer

No idea 
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I completely agree! The cast and crew have done a really good job with this show. Everything seems so well-thought out and executed!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radhika anand is behind the dialouges. really hats off to her.. the dialouges just make u feel so good
be it arjun's inspirational talks to sam
neil sam's friendly bakwas
radhika's dream related beautiful dialouges 
and samarj's intense meaningful dialouges

i really loved samarj's new dialouge of arjun holding her hand and telling her he wont leave it orelse she ll run away, that dialouge has passion👏
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ri21

radhika anand is behind the dialouges. really hats off to her.. the dialouges just make u feel so good

be it arjun's inspirational talks to sam
neil sam's friendly bakwas
radhika's dream related beautiful dialouges
and samarj's intense meaningful dialouges

i really loved samarj's new dialouge of arjun holding her hand and telling her he wont leave it orelse she ll run away, that dialouge has passion👏

That dialogue and the one where he says "Meri Nazaron se dekhogi, toh apne aap se aankhein nahi hata Paogi" are my favorites especially because he really seems unable to take his eyes off of her.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soni595

That dialogue and the one where he says "Meri Nazaron se dekhogi, toh apne aap se aankhein nahi hata Paogi" are my favorites especially because he really seems unable to take his eyes off of her.

that was very romantc, i love all his dialouges even when sam asked sabki life main tang adrate ho and he replied after he holds sam when she was about to fall that sirf uski jo mere life main ad jate hai 😳