Subbu is fabulous and rocking!

imperial thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
After seeing the many unwarranted and vicious random posts about Subbu and AT's lack of expressions, I feel the need to say what not only I but pretty much everyone outside of a few IF multiple Id using experts have to say.  I think he is doing a fabulous job as Subbu and what started as a broken man, to a friend, to his love for ananya, to angry young man and even eventual negative character if the crazy CV's make him that is doing full justice to the role.  See the amount of expressions in his face and dialogue delivery compared to almost all on the show and he is right up there.  I am not a basher of anyone and also appreciate Raman and Ishita and all the cast members as I feel this show is filled with mostly good performers and actors, but to randomly pinpoint unjustly on him for no rhyme or reason makes no sense so am calling those out who have such silly comments to say.  Now go ahead and be childish and bash all you want!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you for this post... happy to c u got 4 supporters.. when I post the same thing none supported me..!
rpatz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amit lacks expressions, 
the new guy vivek is much better than him.

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DhwaniNair

thank you for this post... happy to c u got 4 supporters.. when I post the same thing none supported me..!

😭
imperial thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpatz

Amit lacks expressions, 

the new guy vivek is much better than him.

You have got to be kidding me.  I also like the new guy.  He looks good and is carrying the role well but he is not at all better then Subbu.  Sorry but don't see that at all
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃..yup amit is doing fafab job starting there was little expression problem--but now he has improved a lot he is doing a great job as for new guy he also great going actually yhm is a show that whare every characters are unique and every actor playing the respt role just add life to it so as to subbu and the ACP --😉