Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aparnalokam

Jke kya 😉
Appu pappu nyc ha 😆 😉

You like it? Haha that is ur name from now on ðŸ˜›
awesome pallavi enjoyed it though it was sad but amazing
hi Pallavi... I read this OS 3 days back itself dear. But had very hectic time to come here and comment😔 I read this one on a night time and after reading this, seriously I lost my sleep and had tears for few minutes uncontrollably😭😭 Roshni living alone with Sid's memory for 4 years😭😭 How poor it could be for our doll... hai na😭😭 Atleast, she is trying to move on now and happy for that... all credits goes to nani. thank u Nani😊

A fabulous painful OS and u wrote it awesome expressing the whole of emotions and suspence throughout the story... thanks for PM dear😊 TC🤗
Originally posted by Asshi...

awesome pallavi enjoyed it though it was sad but amazing

Thank you Asshi.. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by madhuharini

hi Pallavi... I read this OS 3 days back itself dear. But had very hectic time to come here and comment😔 I read this one on a night time and after reading this, seriously I lost my sleep and had tears for few minutes uncontrollably😭😭 Roshni living alone with Sid's memory for 4 years😭😭 How poor it could be for our doll... hai na😭😭 Atleast, she is trying to move on now and happy for that... all credits goes to nani. thank u Nani😊

A fabulous painful OS and u wrote it awesome expressing the whole of emotions and suspence throughout the story... thanks for PM dear😊 TC🤗

I am so sorry that it made you cryy ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² I know it must have been so bad for her living with his memories and interacting with his ghosts ðŸ˜­ Nani's heart attack did a miracle waking up the strong Roshni😊 

Thank you so much!! ðŸ¤—😳
Originally posted by skinnypal

Thank you Asshi.. 😃

btw i forgot to say pallavi that you are becoming mystery master last time you left the mystery in drunken nights and now here! But we caught this one😆
Originally posted by Asshi...

btw i forgot to say pallavi that you are becoming mystery master last time you left the mystery in drunken nights and now here! But we caught this one😆

I am trying my hand in mystery but i think i should stick to rom-com only ðŸ˜† 

BTW, this wasn't supposed to be a mystery entirely... i dropped hints that he is dead.. ðŸ˜‰
Its outstanding os..
Full of different emotions ..
Everything is in it..
Love,,,romance ,,,care,,,separation,,,suspense ..totally amazing os..
But really its hurt alot see Rosh's condition...
Sad one but awsm piece of writing wrk..
Specially love the idea..different frm storyline ..
Keep rocking dear
Originally posted by GOOGLU

Its outstanding os..
Full of different emotions ..
Everything is in it..
Love,,,romance ,,,care,,,separation,,,suspense ..totally amazing os..
But really its hurt alot see Rosh's condition...
Sad one but awsm piece of writing wrk..
Specially love the idea..different frm storyline ..
Keep rocking dear

Thank you so much!! ðŸ˜³ I am happy that you found it entertaining. . thank you for liking the story!! 
Originally posted by skinnypal

I am trying my hand in mystery but i think i should stick to rom-com only 😆

BTW, this wasn't supposed to be a mystery entirely... i dropped hints that he is dead.. 😉

haha bur i will say your mysteries are becoming amazing don't leave them mid-way

yup that's true too...