I am damn sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
the kyy will definitely end on episode 260 or +10 episodes...😲😲.
there is nothing much to show now...
1) cavya problem is sorted...
2) manan are going to get together again no problem cvs are not showing separation track...
3) Harshad is back only to reveal about nyonika's dark secret...
4) aryamann will act as cupid cum villain in dhrualya's story just as harshad and soha in manan's case...
5)since it is youth show so we can't get saasbahu aur married life scenes...

Your comments are most welcome...
PS bashers stay away...

What about rishabh and dhruv s attaks and all ? And yes i also that it will end soon may be by july it will end
but i heard sometime back on AT that ky2 get an extension till December 
Yea... I agree with u ... Maybe anyhow it can't r shouldn't be dragged anymore ..
It doesnt matter whether there is nothing to show. they will drag it bring in new twists as long as they can get an extension and if the casts are willing to renew contracts. do u think the star plus shows running for 5+ years have any storylines. no they drag because they have viewership
Also there is so much storylines the CVs can bring out if they want. like nandini parents, dhruv-rishab connection, manik dad, fab5 visiting nandini's village 

the only way the show will end is if parth or niti leaves or if the viewers leave the show. 
What in God's name ?
I'm not even going to bother 

Just enjoy the show  
i am talking about scenarios...
the cvs completely forget about  attacks,nandini's parents and manik's dad...

they will try to show (not sure) manglore track...but i think they will not drag more...

the show should not be dragged now...