read (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sahana..

Originally posted by muktha_cute

radhika isnt sam type of girl even she can never become a grl like sam
rad is confident and smart gud joke.radhika doesnt even know the meaning of confidence and so smart that she thought she can get a job without interview and takes whole family to her job and so smart that takes coffee cups in btwn meeting so that she can attend the meeting lol.she could have got fired for that but no acc to her its a chance where she can get in to meeting by doing a office boy job.so confident women that can cling and beg for a job and accept a job which she too knws that she hadnt got for her talent.the girl who cant even control her own life,cant control or make understand her own dad that her dadaji was forced to play that prank so that she can come to mum.who cant control her own life,cant control her fiance.
sam character is neither aimless/devasted/confusing.
she always stood for her family
not like rad who made her family ashamed
if sam is aimless she wouldnt be in the position in professional level which she is now and its not bcz that its her company coz her mother would never give her a high design as a charity even the comp was abt to loose a big deal and clients if sam was abt to leave that.
if she is confusing she would have never been able to achieve or stand where she is now even at this diff times going in her life where her mom hates her,bro is dead,father is in his own problems and inferiority complex that he lost.
though she may have her weak moments but always emerged as strong,independent,confident and inspiring
infact it was sam who motivated and inspired the so called non confident unsmart rad

ps if u want to do gungan of rad i dont care but if u people bring sam in middle of all this and try to degrade her character than im forced to come in between.bcz if rad is so great and unique for u all whn she doesnt have anything unique.then sam is precious to me bcz she is worth it and not a charity case and weak character

ClapClap
well said Muktha! 
Clap
Clap

and sorry to say dear even some creatives love sam's character the most

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
actually at this point of time, none of the characters are in position to be linked romantically !! romance is still not in the air & characters are still developing !! 
after reading many posts, realized many are more inspired by actors rather characters !!
i guess as story progress, the characters will undergo many changes & story itself will define couples, then only people can figure out which couple they liking more !! 
but yes, chemistry between couples important too for people to develop likes or dislikes !! 
bdw still waiting for some new entries, read somewhere about arjun & sam's sisters. and radhika's fiance & brother can be transformed too !! lets make couple for all of them atleast hypothetically !! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SayaneeH.Lecteramritatsudha_suresshRi21

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I didn't get a point here .. why are you always targeting forum members saying don't give sarcastic comment and all .. 

you ship them fine .. open an AT/ DT and talk with alike minded .. and don't drag Sam, Neil or SamArj there .. why always dragging Sam or SamArj in your topic .. you have friends who ship them fine ask them to join your topic .. here are a few more SamRad shipper .. discuss your ship .. drool on your ship do whatever but you guys STOP proving a point 

Being an ardent fan of US TV shows .. I have been in multi-shipping fandoms and witnessed much intense complications .. here the show is one month old .. let the story unfold .. SamArj fans have something for rooting as they got some scenes .. if you can't take their ship IGNORE .. stop this desperate effort to prove RadArj is endgame .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteviji2111..sahana..Lifez_BeautifulRi21

misanthropist. IF-Rockerz
misanthropist.
misanthropist.

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys the forum is atlast heating up huhLOL okies I wont really cut any points as its respective POVs nd I m nobody to poke into it nd change itTongue bt I have always said that characters can b compared @ diffrnt pts in their life bt nt with that of others as that will jst provoke conclusionless debates for instance u really cnt compare Radz who is raised in a small town in a overprotective, possesive bt pampered girl with Sam who is raised in a metro city in a quite classy family where her mother shows her a cold shoulder!
They bth r unique bt in their own terms!! Comparing them nt only is fatal to other characters bt is injurious to ur favrt one too as nobody will like their favrt one to b hit by draggers, isn't it?Wink
Nd come on folks the pairings r still underwrap wait for it to b disclosed, nd yup this is public forum u jst cant stop anyone frm making posts here nd IF doesnt provide an Ignore button to so there is nthing in nyones hand hey na?LOL... Nd there is nthing wrong in rooting for ny couple right nw so njoy with ur dream pairWink

PS...actually I came here to tell, there is a powercut in my area so will give the WU 2morow mrning!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteviji2111Lifez_Beautiful

Go to top