Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Sam and negative really oh god people are really seeing the show. Ya aiynvi kuch bhi bol raha Hai. I think aajkal dictionary change ho gaya Hai. Confident, Strong and independent rehna negative ho gaya Hai. Ghor kaliyug.

dats what...she stood for herself n her mom when rad's dad was giving bhashan on chote sheher bade sheher...n she became negative.Good logicπŸ‘πŸ‘
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SsaraDiyan4evr

Absolutely right... Actually dr they r aham fans so want a stablish actress with him for reach him iconic but they dont realize its totaly different concept its a story where Dosti or yarriyann ki importance bolay gi...

Koi vi Eye band kar ke bol sakti h sam or neil ki pich dosti se vi barkr rista zho sab charecter se alag...

Arjun is secrect evil intension but radhika will come middle So Arjun must have a crash on radhika and radhika isnt sam type girl she is most confidence nd smart ...to control herself alone... that girl will control over Arjun...

And Neil is always Protector of Samairaa ...Show me suru se hi clearly coded kiya gai ki Neil and sam ik dosre ki bina nahi rah pati h..undono me bho wala risyas hhh zho khabi nahi toraygi..sayad kuch din gussa or fight karaygi pr neil never ditch her..and this Sammy's lucky cham will neil...
But Dammy charevter is so devested confused nd aimless...which may be for her family

I can understand your liking for Rads and hv no problem with that. ...but calling Sam aimless is not accepted 'cause clearly she has aim from the very begining of the show, she also want BS's success and she did hardwork for it, most of the client comes there because of Sam. ...not only that she is very confident nd much more smarter in her works. You can't belittle Sam to show Radhika mahan!
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshita235

dats what...she stood for herself n her mom when rad's dad was giving bhashan on chote sheher bade sheher...n she became negative.Good logicπŸ‘πŸ‘

lol. people and their thinking... πŸ₯±
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

radhika isnt sam type of girl even she can never become a grl like sam
rad is confident and smart gud joke.radhika doesnt even know the meaning of confidence and so smart that she thought she can get a job without interview and takes whole family to her job and so smart that takes coffee cups in btwn meeting so that she can attend the meeting lol.she could have got fired for that but no acc to her its a chance where she can get in to meeting by doing a office boy job.so confident women that can cling and beg for a job and accept a job which she too knws that she hadnt got for her talent.the girl who cant even control her own life,cant control or make understand her own dad that her dadaji was forced to play that prank so that she can come to mum.who cant control her own life,cant control her fiance.
sam character is neither aimless/devasted/confusing.
she always stood for her family
not like rad who made her family ashamed
if sam is aimless she wouldnt be in the position in professional level which she is now and its not bcz that its her company coz her mother would never give her a high design as a charity even the comp was abt to loose a big deal and clients if sam was abt to leave that.
if she is confusing she would have never been able to achieve or stand where she is now even at this diff times going in her life where her mom hates her,bro is dead,father is in his own problems and inferiority complex that he lost.
though she may have her weak moments but always emerged as strong,independent,confident and inspiring
infact it was sam who motivated and inspired the so called non confident unsmart rad

ps if u want to do gungan of rad i dont care but if u people bring sam in middle of all this and try to degrade her character than im forced to come in between.bcz if rad is so great and unique for u all whn she doesnt have anything unique.then sam is precious to me bcz she is worth it and not a charity case and weak character

πŸ‘πŸ‘
well said Muktha! 
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gil-99

hey guys..I am here to say my pov

2.radhika is a good  friend...if sam is throwing the friendship with neil just like that which is going to happen in this weeks episodes then why certain people are saying radhika is not a true friend...if radhika and arjun track is there it is perfect ...we are rooting for that...

Can you give me a clear reason to suggest that Radhika is a good friend? What made you think that? and sam is NOT throwing the friendship with Neil, its purely a misunderstanding, which does occur sometimes during a relationship. But that does not mean sam is purposely ruining her friendship.

3.as neil is already have feelings for sam but yet to realise it is beautiful from his part...

Neil is a best friend for Sam. he cares for her well being. 

me and my friends who are rooting for ardika is there and we are silent so that we dont want any fights in this forum...which it already started a long way...so please stop giving this cheap sarcastic comments...
 this is a public forum and so please maintain dignity...

wow really? we all are aware that it's a public forum and everyone here have entitle to express their opinion, but calling that cheap and sarcastic? really?

I am personally rootin for arjun and rradhika dancing and their track...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gil-99

hey guys..I am here to say my pov

1.clearly arjun is not in love with samaira...it is REVENGE...have u seen EHT...the same way..and only becos of hug and samaira falling for arjun doesnt proceed the track...two negatives will never join and only positive negative will join for the balance...and radhika arjun quitely fits the bill...

EHT?? u r comparing it with EHT?? u knw the stry of eht?? the guy was a rapist. that was a revenge saga, no way mmz is a revnge saga its a stry about love hate friendship and dreams
and going by ur theory 2 negatives give positive and one ngative positve give negative

2.radhika is a good  friend...if sam is throwing the friendship with neil just like that which is going to happen in this weeks episodes then why certain people are saying radhika is not a true friend...if radhika and arjun track is there it is perfect ...we are rooting for that...

radhika is supposed to be sam's best friend. who dates ur bestfrind's lover??

3.as neil is already have feelings for sam but yet to realise it is beautiful from his part...

neil is possessive about sam. thats a common bff feel. neil cleared in one epi that he is her friend not boyfriend

4.and coming to the scenes how many scenes we people had with arjun and radhika...radhikas existence in BS is only known to arjun when she came inside with the tray in btw the meeting...

exactly arjun doesnot knw radhika exists too as he is engrossd in sam's thoughts, and surprisingly they didnt hv any romntc inclintn scenes too. telly shows show this if the couple is in making where as samarj had a bg tune bg song eyelock and romance 

5.and coming to the performance in SPa...it is true the lead pair is going to perform...and please for people who dont like that then dont comment on it...

lead couples always dnt perform. sometimes it frnds or someother family relatnshps too
me and my friends who are rooting for ardika is there and we are silent so that we dont want any fights in this forum...which it already started a long way...so please stop giving this cheap sarcastic comments...
 this is a public forum and so please maintain dignity...
I am personally rootin for arjun and rradhika dancing and their track...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

my answers in red
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..sahana..

πŸ‘πŸ‘
well said Muktha! 

πŸ‘
πŸ‘

and sorry to say dear even some creatives love sam's character the most
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually at this point of time, none of the characters are in position to be linked romantically !! romance is still not in the air & characters are still developing !! 
after reading many posts, realized many are more inspired by actors rather characters !!
i guess as story progress, the characters will undergo many changes & story itself will define couples, then only people can figure out which couple they liking more !! 
but yes, chemistry between couples important too for people to develop likes or dislikes !! 
bdw still waiting for some new entries, read somewhere about arjun & sam's sisters. and radhika's fiance & brother can be transformed too !! lets make couple for all of them atleast hypothetically !! πŸ˜†
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
I didn't get a point here .. why are you always targeting forum members saying don't give sarcastic comment and all .. 

you ship them fine .. open an AT/ DT and talk with alike minded .. and don't drag Sam, Neil or SamArj there .. why always dragging Sam or SamArj in your topic .. you have friends who ship them fine ask them to join your topic .. here are a few more SamRad shipper .. discuss your ship .. drool on your ship do whatever but you guys STOP proving a point 

Being an ardent fan of US TV shows .. I have been in multi-shipping fandoms and witnessed much intense complications .. here the show is one month old .. let the story unfold .. SamArj fans have something for rooting as they got some scenes .. if you can't take their ship IGNORE .. stop this desperate effort to prove RadArj is endgame .. 
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guys the forum is atlast heating up huhπŸ˜† okies I wont really cut any points as its respective POVs nd I m nobody to poke into it nd change itπŸ˜› bt I have always said that characters can b compared @ diffrnt pts in their life bt nt with that of others as that will jst provoke conclusionless debates for instance u really cnt compare Radz who is raised in a small town in a overprotective, possesive bt pampered girl with Sam who is raised in a metro city in a quite classy family where her mother shows her a cold shoulder!
They bth r unique bt in their own terms!! Comparing them nt only is fatal to other characters bt is injurious to ur favrt one too as nobody will like their favrt one to b hit by draggers, isn't it?πŸ˜‰
Nd come on folks the pairings r still underwrap wait for it to b disclosed, nd yup this is public forum u jst cant stop anyone frm making posts here nd IF doesnt provide an Ignore button to so there is nthing in nyones hand hey na?πŸ˜†... Nd there is nthing wrong in rooting for ny couple right nw so njoy with ur dream pairπŸ˜‰

PS...actually I came here to tell, there is a powercut in my area so will give the WU 2morow mrning!