gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 hey guys..I am here to say my pov

1.clearly arjun is not in love with samaira...it is REVENGE...have u seen EHT...the same way..and only becos of hug and samaira falling for arjun doesnt proceed the track...two negatives will never join and only positive negative will join for the balance...and radhika arjun quitely fits the bill...

2.radhika is a good  friend...if sam is throwing the friendship with neil just like that which is going to happen in this weeks episodes then why certain people are saying radhika is not a true friend...if radhika and arjun track is there it is perfect ...we are rooting for that...

3.as neil is already have feelings for sam but yet to realise it is beautiful from his part...

4.and coming to the scenes how many scenes we people had with arjun and radhika...radhikas existence in BS is only known to arjun when she came inside with the tray in btw the meeting...

5.and coming to the performance in SPa...it is true the lead pair is going to perform...and please for people who dont like that then dont comment on it...

me and my friends who are rooting for ardika is there and we are silent so that we dont want any fights in this forum...which it already started a long way...so please stop giving this cheap sarcastic comments...
 this is a public forum and so please maintain dignity...
I am personally rootin for arjun and rradhika dancing and their track...😛😛😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

1.clearly arjun is not in love with samaira...it is REVENGE...have u seen EHT...the same way..and only becos of hug and samaira falling for arjun doesnt proceed the track...two negatives will never join and only positive negative will join for the balance...and radhika arjun quitely fits the bill...

2.radhika is a good  friend...if sam is throwing the friendship with neil just like that which is going to happen in this weeks episodes then why certain people are saying radhika is not a true friend...if radhika and arjun track is there it is perfect ...we are rooting for that...

3.as neil is already have feelings for sam but yet to realise it is beautiful from his part...

4.and coming to the scenes how many scenes we people had with arjun and radhika...radhikas existence in BS is only known to arjun when she came inside with the tray in btw the meeting...

5.and coming to the performance in SPa...it is true the lead pair is going to perform...and please for people who dont like that then dont comment on it...

me and my friends who are rooting for ardika is there and we are silent so that we dont want any fights in this forum...which it already started a long way...so please stop giving this cheap sarcastic comments...

SsaraDiyan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gil-99

</div>

2.radhika is a good friend...if sam is throwing the friendship with neil just like that which is going to happen in this weeks episodes then why certain people are saying radhika is not a true friend...if radhika and arjun track is there it is perfect ...we are rooting for that...

<div>

me and my friends who are rooting for ardika is there and we are silent so that we dont wantany fights in this forum...which it already started a long way...so please stop giving this cheap sarcastic comments...

Absolutely right... Actually dr they r aham fans so want a stablish actress with him for reach him iconic but they dont realize its totaly different concept its a story where Dosti or yarriyann ki importance bolay gi...

Koi vi Eye band kar ke bol sakti h sam or neil ki pich dosti se vi barkr rista zho sab charecter se alag...

Arjun is secrect evil intension but radhika will come middle So Arjun must have a crash on radhika and radhika isnt sam type girl she is most confidence nd smart ...to control herself alone... that girl will control over Arjun...

And Neil is always Protector of Samairaa ...Show me suru se hi clearly coded kiya gai ki Neil and sam ik dosre ki bina nahi rah pati h..undono me bho wala risyas hhh zho khabi nahi toraygi..sayad kuch din gussa or fight karaygi pr neil never ditch her..and this Sammy's lucky cham will neil...
But Dammy charevter is so devested confused nd aimless...which may be for her familyEdited by SsaraDiyan4evr - 8 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

radhika isnt sam type of girl even she can never become a grl like sam
rad is confident and smart gud joke.radhika doesnt even know the meaning of confidence and so smart that she thought she can get a job without interview and takes whole family to her job and so smart that takes coffee cups in btwn meeting so that she can attend the meeting lol.she could have got fired for that but no acc to her its a chance where she can get in to meeting by doing a office boy job.so confident women that can cling and beg for a job and accept a job which she too knws that she hadnt got for her talent.the girl who cant even control her own life,cant control or make understand her own dad that her dadaji was forced to play that prank so that she can come to mum.who cant control her own life,cant control her fiance.
sam character is neither aimless/devasted/confusing.
she always stood for her family
not like rad who made her family ashamed
if sam is aimless she wouldnt be in the position in professional level which she is now and its not bcz that its her company coz her mother would never give her a high design as a charity even the comp was abt to loose a big deal and clients if sam was abt to leave that.
if she is confusing she would have never been able to achieve or stand where she is now even at this diff times going in her life where her mom hates her,bro is dead,father is in his own problems and inferiority complex that he lost.
though she may have her weak moments but always emerged as strong,independent,confident and inspiring
infact it was sam who motivated and inspired the so called non confident unsmart rad

ps if u want to do gungan of rad i dont care but if u people bring sam in middle of all this and try to degrade her character than im forced to come in between.bcz if rad is so great and unique for u all whn she doesnt have anything unique.then sam is precious to me bcz she is worth it and not a charity case and weak character
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just a correction, u said two negatives can nvr b one but sam is not negative..infact she is really a good girl n stands for herself n family
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

radhika isnt sam type of girl even she can never become a grl like sam
rad is confident and smart gud joke.radhika doesnt even know the meaning of confidence and so smart that she thought she can get a job without interview and takes whole family to her job and so smart that takes coffee cups in btwn meeting so that she can attend the meeting lol.she could have got fired for that but no acc to her its a chance where she can get in to meeting by doing a office boy job.so confident women that can cling and beg for a job and accept a job which she too knws that she hadnt got for her talent.the girl who cant even control her own life,cant control or make understand her own dad that her dadaji was forced to play that prank so that she can come to mum.who cant control her own life,cant control her fiance.
sam character is neither aimless/devasted/confusing.
she always stood for her family
not like rad who made her family ashamed
if sam is aimless she wouldnt be in the position in professional level which she is now and its not bcz that its her company coz her mother would never give her a high design as a charity even the comp was abt to loose a big deal and clients if sam was abt to leave that.
if she is confusing she would have never been able to achieve or stand where she is now even at this diff times going in her life where her mom hates her,bro is dead,father is in his own problems and inferiority complex that he lost.
though she may have her weak moments but always emerged as strong,independent,confident and inspiring
infact it was sam who motivated and inspired the so called non confident unsmart rad

ps if u want to do gungan of rad i dont care but if u people bring sam in middle of all this and try to degrade her character than im forced to come in between.bcz if rad is so great and unique for u all whn she doesnt have anything unique.then sam is precious to me bcz she is worth it and not a charity case and weak character

👏 👏
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well said muktha. radz is any thing but confident and smart good joke. I agree she is talented and given a chance she will prove herself. But Sam she strong, Confident, Smart, intelligent, beautiful and talented. she have some faults also but she is warrior princess. She knows how to fight and I admire her. Comparing her to radz no, please don't insult people who climb up radars in own their talents and not some Beek main mila Hua job. Aaj Sam job bhi Hai apni talent ki waja se.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please don't bring EHT into this. In that Shaurya was a rapist...Obviously you wouldn't want a rapist to fall in love with the lead girl. Here no one is a rapist. I don't want to mention about the pairs. You compared EHT with MMZ. So just replied..
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Hey rekha we don't have to explain how Sam is to @gil-99 sh/he hates Sam and always tell don't bash radhika Coz she/he doesn't know the meaning if bashing seriously we don't have to explain how Sam is I can relate to Sam she is that much realistic character and Arjun loves Sam that has proved in yesterday's episode we don't need to explain it
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arshita235

just a correction, u said two negatives can nvr b one but sam is not negative..infact she is really a good girl n stands for herself n family

Sam and negative really oh god people are really seeing the show. Ya aiynvi kuch bhi bol raha Hai. I think aajkal dictionary change ho gaya Hai. Confident, Strong and independent rehna negative ho gaya Hai. Ghor kaliyug.