Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 7)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KAPPorwal01

awesome update waiting for there remarriage update next part soon
Yes punarvivah, will come soon in this kkb

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simsim25

Nice update! So they have to stay apart for a while as rituals, wonder how this works out! <3
Thanks for constant support simy, will work that rituals.
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .arima.

beautiful update
loved it
thanks for pm
thanks for your comments,arimaEmbarrassed
anushka12345 Groupbie
anushka12345
anushka12345

Posted: 05 June 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Awesome ...
Read them all in one go.
Amazing story...
Please update soon...
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushka12345

Awesome ...[DIV]Read them all in one go.[/DIV][DIV]Amazing story...[/DIV][DIV]Please update soon...[/DIV]
[SIZE=2]thanks anushka. will try to update soon[/SIZE] [:$]
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KAPPorwal01

update soon plz

will update soon dear
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged

delay to post new topic,I am in vacation, so it's hard to post my topic.I will try to post my topic as soon as possible.

If you guys Thanks for supporting me this much guys.I am sorry if I am too like my story pls leave your valuable comments and hit like button.And This story is decicated to Abhigya fans and thanks simy and everyone for your constant support.

So here my story,Hope you guys don't disappoint.

PART-4

Abhi who is drowning in emotions, thinking his past with her.Eyes are roaming to see her eyes which he got to mesmerize,ears are waiting to hear her voice and his heart,his beating are racing to melt in her heart, but nothing going to happen now.

Without thinking what he was doing, eyes still uncontrollably moist in tears, he walked towards  his car, got in and put the keys in the ignition to get start. He backed to his car back on to the main road and drove his car to the only destination that would bring his heart and mind some sort of peace.

Begrudgingly, not to disturb his friend so early, he know its 9.00 am only but for him it's so early morning.

"God only knows what he goes to doing me, waking up him this much early''Offo stop thinking Abhi you know right that you are rockstar so be not silly to get afraid of purab'

He issue at hand when purab heard a knock at the door. 

Purab questioned and stood up heading towards the door. He reached out to the  handle and opened the door. What he saw shocked but little nervous.

Purab at first shocked to see abhi standing,

There on his doorstep, stood the Rockstar himself. But he did not look like his ususal handsome egotistic and teasing himself. Instead in the doorway stood a man that resembled the rock star.

His face was gaunt his body had almost lost 2 kg of weight in these week, swollen eyes the white in them the colour of blood due to loss of sleep and tired.

Purab at first shocked to see abhi in this state, but managed and asked him to get in home.

Abhi tum haan, kitne jaldi se, tum teeko na[Abhi you here,too early, are u fine]

Oh purab, nothing like that I just feel alone, so came to see you' said abhi little worriedly.Purab know him that he misses pragya but tries to divert him by teasing.

Oh abhi, I thought  you are getting  old in these days' said purab teasingly, abhi first ignored it. But maneuvred by saying.

Say whatever you want purab, you know it's  in these days everything.Me and you too going to be married in same day, but look at you , you can easily talk to her, but look at me, My family asked to avoid my chashmish,It's really hard to me to even without glimpse of her' said abhi with so much of pain.

Look purab what happened in these days. You became a super happy person, and started teasing everyone including me,but look at me, I am started to feel resided like you did before .DAYS ARE CHANGING AS WELL PERSON HABITS ARE ALSO CHANGING' said abhi[ like hamara pragya professor].

He further added before purab could say anything dramastically abhi said,'Anyways I am happy for you purab you are going to hand and hand with your love' said abhi so lovely caring purab and their friends hugged each other.

Anyways purab, this purab suits you much more than that purab.But you have to admit it no one claim rockstar charming, after all you are my best friend, you have to be little like me, haven't you' said abhi changing his mood normally.

Since Abhi came, these friends had been talking nearly 30 minutes,just then they both heard a calling bell on their house, abhi raised his eyebrows questiongly, who might it be now came.Purab said abhi to wait here, He goes and see who it is.

Purab left his friend in living hall to see who came now and after opening the door his face started glowing like 1000 watts bulb seeing his bulbul and aliya who came to see him  after that marriage purchase,aliya came to company her with her shopping.

Bcos dadi and sarla maa prohibited pragya to go outside until her marriage complete,Though abhi didn't protest dadi for saying this he thought "It will be good to her stay in her house, otherwise that filthy minded tanu can do anything, so it's best to her'.

Purab asked both aliya and bulbul[Guys in this story I am going to unite BulYa together as friends] to come inside,Purab gestured both to sit.Abhi was surprised by seeing BulYa and he got the answer for purab early waking.

So purab, for visiting Bulbul, you wake up today so early,Wow purab it's so nice of you.Before marriage Bulbul started dominating,not bad bulbul' said abhi teasingly, hearing this RaBul face turned into red indicating they are bushing.

Aliya;Oh , pls stop your teasing otherwise Bulbul face can also turn red in anger said aliya teasingly and sweetly.Both bro and sis laugh at their comments and put a Hi Five,As the four started giggling and chuckling, with their antics.

BulYa returned to arora home after 1 and half hours talking with Abhi and purab.Pragya asked both to fresh up and asked to explain her what happened today,Aliya explained their shopping of new clothes to their families, and visiting purab house and also seeing abhi.

Pragya face turned so curious to get information of abhi from them,She asked them about abhi's health , they both smiled seeing her curious to know about his sweetheart husband.

B;Okay Di, Can you tell us, how did jiju proposed you.

Pragya turned her face otherside from facing BulYa ,In the meantime her face turned red in shy.

A;Oh, Bhabhi we are your sisters, not husband, to get shy infront of us pls tell how did bhai propose, even we don't know it.

Pragya can't understand these girls, are they child.Why they are so curious to get to know abt it,Are they asking icecream to get from shop,It's my proposal how could I tell them.BulYa started reacting overwhelming to get answer from her.Pragya understand that these girls can't let me leave until I tell it.

Okay okay,I will tell' said pragya shyly.

Pragya is in her room thinking, how could abhi said that he not love tanu and doesn't have relation with her.How this is possible,did I have to patience to win his heart.Or he doesn't want me in his life.But before he could tell anything I have to leave this home as soon as I could.

She started packing her stuff ,abhi came there asked her what are you doing.

P;I am packing my stuff.I am going to leave this house, I can't live with you when u don't love me.

Abhi goes near her she started walking backwards so she could avoid his piercing gaze.Abhigya goes to the corner of that room

P; I I have to leave.

A;No you can't.Abhi put his arms as borders which prevent her from going away.

A; Can't you understand, what I am trying to tell you look into my eyes, that they didn't say anything to you.

P;What are you blabbering.

A;Tell me first what I asked, I asked you first so you have to tell me first.

Pragya examine into his eyes, they showed her his care  and love for her.But she tries to deny it.

P;No, they didn't tell me anything.

A;Then there is no need I to hold you back, you can go.Abhi realised her wrist from his strong hold,pragya heart ached to see him hurting of her words.

As pragya step into two step, abhi hold her wrist turning back and said

A;But before you go, I have to tell that,he kneel down and take a rose that is on their vase,I LOVE YOU PRAGYA,I luv you, I luv you only,I need you pragya, pls Don't leave me.

Ennodu nee irundal, uyirodu naan irupen.

Ennodu nee irundal uyirodu naan irupen Ennai naan yaar endru sonnalum puriyadhe,En kadal nee endru yaarukkum theriyadhe

If you with me, then I will live,

If you with me then I will live,Oh You can't get to know who I am if I say to you, you aremy love that no one know.

Pragya's memories were interrupted by BulYa clappings  and whistling with their hands on their mouth seeing their epic love story.Are we in stadium watching IPL cricket last over or in theartre watching love scenes.Why they are clapping and whistling,I think pragya these girls goes crazy on you,before they could ask further or mom could ask what is going on here,You have to stop them.

P;Bulbul and aliya, you guys are not kid, pls stop these antics, if mom came, what I will say to her,Please stop it.

B;But Di, It really awesome,jiju is always rocking in real life.

A; Ofcourse he is my bhai na, so he has to be rocking said aliya proud of his bro[Hey guys did Abhi got 1st in university so you have to proud, but this oh no,]BulYa prompted pragya to say further,

B;Okay, di then

P;Are you hearing story so I continue,It's not like that.Then we started planning for remarriage and ended up in separation.That's it.

BulYa started carring out their talks and joking,But pragya still in her dream world still in that DREAM COME MOMENT , it's fine they didn't ask further.Pragya smiled and her face looked forward continuation of their golden moment which she hide from Bulya.

To Be Continued,..

Thanks for Reading

So, guys what about story Pls don't forget to leave your valuable comments.Next update I will try to update soon as possible.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108Ekta-Ramnathkirti1708mahabirf25sangeethbalaHadenikelraaz19Raina1234sam78indihaillyvishuv--simmi--FanaahhusnkimalikaHumzysmalaShafoosara7iris

sara7iris IF-Sizzlerz
sara7iris
sara7iris

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
 seriously this story is  awesome and Fab I love it
poor abhi he was in bad state because he can't see pragya
the confession was so cute I love it ...but what is the moment that pragya hide from  Bulya ?
bulya friendship is awesome I like it it's nice to see them like that
I can't wait to read more from you ...pls update soon

Edited by sara7iris - 10 June 2015 at 7:23am

Go to top