Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 4)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Amazing update .cotinue soon plz .
Thanks for pm .
Glad u like it.
Will update soon

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

that is amazingg
Thanks shafoo
I am happy u guys liked it
priyabarunsobti Senior Member
priyabarunsobti
priyabarunsobti

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey dear...nice update...waiting fr next...
lots of love
priya
--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the second update! Liked it! <3
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
really nice part can't wait for the next
KAPPorwal01 Senior Member
KAPPorwal01
KAPPorwal01

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
awesome update
plz update next part soon
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Part 3

Pragya is in her room after talking to dadi, She remembered her last day in mehra mansion before 1 weeks 2 days

Flashback

Indu dadi,swarni dadi,dadi and rockstar dadi even pragya present there to discuss about Abhigya marriage.Dadi's planned to evacuate pragya to her home, so Separation feelings can make abhi's love stronger and overwhelming.This is planned for not only making feelings stronger but also to follow rituals and customs perfectly so anything can't touch Abhigya.They know this will be funny for this ages and this modern era.

As per rituals first abhigya have to be separated by legally, including removing her world, her body touching property not only body touching as per her soul which she thinks as her abhi her love in that mangalsutra,when she heard to separate from abhi it made her gone mad at rituals even though she loves rituals.

But removing her maang and her mangalsutra which belongs to her heart and soul who is now and forever abhi.It made her shout loud screaming' No Dadi I can't do it,How could I do it when he is alive infront of me how can I, pls I can do anything but this seemed ridiculous dadi,sorry But I can't do it' said pragya to dadi facing her away so dadi could not know that she is about to weep.

look beti, It's not permanent it is ritual you have to follow it.Definetely it will bring up a glory to both of you,You have to do it,Nothing happens to him by removing these A RELATION IS CONNECTED BY  HEART AND SOUL, so wheare you both fate will bring you both closer and closer like thunder and lightning'.

Dadi, why are saying thunder and lightning as examples to us' asked questionly dadi.

Dadi smiled and said,'Because my abhi is like thunder he create sounds but it end up with lightning which give brightness to everyone whenever it thunder it came with lightning only.Though He may hurt you he never leave you' explained Dadi with smile which she to returned her.

Okay beti, start packing your stuff, I drop you to your house since completing your marriage you to have to be separated I know about he will do malpractice to see you a little glimpse.But pls make sure he can't see your face until marriage.And  talking also banned to you both whereare you both only have time to fight so pls make him understand this,A and also make sure he can't  contact you until this marriage done' said dadi with smile, which made pragya' face turn red in shy.

okay dadi,I go and pack my stuff'

Okay, I tell abhi to help you packing' said dadi, pragya thought he doesn't help me he only ruin me from going away from him.

Pragya packing stuffs and abhi strode towards her to help her packing after dadi explained him about pragya staying to her house and their conditions.Pragya heart beats started racing when she heard his footstep sounds.She smiled sarcastically and tried to ignore him tocontrol her emotions.

She could feels a pair of hands holding around her waist, she turns her head to see abhi who is now hugging her from behind. She smiles as his hands grip her firmly  and rests his chin on her shoulder told her symbolically to not leave him.Pragya took his action as sympathy creatings,

She leaned her head on his broad chest to cover her with his love,  Brushing his stubble against her soft cheek he confesses," Hey fuggy,I am damn sure about it I miss  you so much, when you leave me, pls don't leave yaar I need you" said abhi sadly and lovely in soft voice which made pragya took pity on him.

I will never leave you alone, whenever you tries to talk with me you go outside of hamara room, then see moon and stars it will make us unite.I may leave this place but my heart sticked with you.NO FEAR WHEN  I AM WITH YOU' said pragya so softly and started packing her stuff to leave mehra mansion.

Abhi hugged her so tight, which is like bone crushing hug,She kissed his cheeks  and said wait until marriage for all,The sudden kiss made abhi lurking for another, she smiled and left with her bags with carrying it downstair.adi asked driver to drove to arora mansion, they reached arora mansion, Dadi left pragya after explaining marriage customs and rituals.She told pragya to take care.

FLASHBACK ENDED

To be continued,..

Thanks for Reading.

Edited by NasreenAyesha - 29 May 2015 at 1:54am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta-Ramnathkcsswasuthecrazykirti1708Hadenikelanushka12345KAPPorwal01sam78UltimateFangirlraaz19ApekshaMjazmeenvishuvhaillynilmiindihusnkimalikaprincessSoniaHumzy..FuggyMehra..--simmi--Shafoosara7iris...Dexterity...rbb1

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for reading my story, pls leave your valuable comments.
AND sorry for delay

Go to top