Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 3)

ShivaliShaji Senior Member
ShivaliShaji
ShivaliShaji

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Amazing!! Please update as soon as possible. I can't wait. And that tamil song is too good. For once, i am glad i know tamil

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Thanks for reading everyone.Here my second part, thanks everyone for comments.Pls leave your comments it means a lot to me,.

Part-2  

ARORA AND MEHRA MANSION

Dadi called sarla maa to get information about Abhigya marriage preparation and asked sarla to give her phone  to pragya , sarla called pragya , she gives her phone to her and she take it and leaves to her room.

Beta, Tum teeko naa(Are u fine)"

I'm fine dadi, what about you dadi, Did u take your tablets, What about him dadi, Is he fine, Is he attending his consent and eating foods properly" pragya  before ask so many question, she realized her overwhelming care and disturbing dadi so she controlled herself from being disturbing everyone.

Dadi in one minute felt numb, pragya cares for her family and her grandson is more pure than any holy water.She answered her all the questions and asked her to take care yourself.I will come to your home day after tomorrow and look after you sometimes.

By saying she cuts the phone, abhi who came to meet his dadi but stop himself from doing it seeing her talking to pragya. So forgetting him as rockstar and grandson.For this minute for him he is pragya's obsessed love, he eavesdroop on their conversion. Dadi answering for pragya's question victoriously proved him that she also became a obsessed lover of him by showing so much care and love for him,

After dadi cut her phone she see abhi standing near her and raising his eyesbrow questiongly to know what she is doing.

"Dadi aap, yeh kya karoohio(Dadi what are u doing)"

"Abhi nothing so important, I just phoned pragya to know about her"

Abhi just nodded his head and turned to leave saying that He is going to meet purab.Dadi holded abhi wrist to stop him further strode."Abhi,I know it very well that you miss pragya But it's most important now you both can't talk or see both until you both get married"

Dadi I know it well, Whatever you do all will be for the best for me, How can I think you as bad for me, Don't worry dadi, take care of yourself"abhi left dadi and walked to his car to drive to purab house, to make his heart feel light and happy...

To be continued,..

Thanks for reading,.

Whoever wants pm pls tell me

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108Ekta-Ramnathkirti1708anushka12345PuvanessangeethbalapriyabarunsobtiManocatraaz19Raina1234sam78UltimateFangirlhaillyvishuvjazmeenindi--simmi--aswinmajaprincessSoniaHumzy...Dexterity...Shafooadventure_gurlrbb1

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiva4201

Amazing!! Please update as soon as possible. I can't wait. And that tamil song is too good. For once, i am glad i know tamil
I updated it now
ShivaliShaji Senior Member
ShivaliShaji
ShivaliShaji

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
YAY.. Thanks for the update Nasreen. It was short but it described a lot. LOVED IT... Update Next chapter soon
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiva4201

YAY.. Thanks for the update Nasreen. It was short but it described a lot. LOVED IT... Update Next chapter soon
Yah, I know it short but next time i do it big
-harini- IF-Dazzler
-harini-
-harini-

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Nice story till now :) I love that Tamil song in the first chapter ,thanks for using that !
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Amazing update .cotinue soon plz .
Thanks for pm .
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anilu

Nice story till now :) I love that Tamil song in the first chapter ,thanks for using that !
Glad u like it.
I too love that song

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-harini-

Go to top