Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 25)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Saavi_

wonderful update!!!! continue soon...
thank you for the pm
will continue soon dearSmile

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Hai everyone, Like before I said it's 9th part only 1 more update to finish, Thanks to everyone for take time to reading, commenting and liking my story as it always a lot to me, I had dedicated this story to always for my AT family, and my dear friends.

Next update will be last update and marriage update

Thanks  everyone for commenting as it always a lot to me, and don't forget to leave your comment dears.

Part 9

Aaliya was not that much reluctant to avoid this opportunity, she slightly nodded her head when Abhi asked if she is happy with his decision.As like Abhi prepared he got both hands and announced their Marriage will be happen soon, until I don't have patient so I like to make them engaged in this lovable day.He got them engaged in that place too.

Soon the rituals concluded, Invited guest are returning to their home,Abhi and purab are going back to their perspective rooms, Ranveer left MM after getting Aaliya phone number, well no more dark shade left in anyone life now, so happy Dadi went to her room to thank god for this present.

Aaliya changed her dress into simple dress, and she informed Dadi that she is going to Pragya home, I take car and drive to pragya house it was 7;30 P.M when I step into Arora house, I saw everyone in family busy in pragya's and bulbul haldi they are applying turmeric and some girls are singing marriage songs.

I sat in between both grooms,sarla maa asked me to apply turmeric on bulbul and aliya face,I did what they said, After finishing their foods, I settled myself in bhabhi's room, they are removing their ornaments which was worn for haldi.

Bulbul asked me about how did  haldi gone in home, I explained them how bhai did his drama to avoid haldi function, dadi's trick, Jiju is always a dramabeaz, isn't he di'laughed bulbul at his jiju's attitude, And tell me what happened more?

I prompted,RANVEER entry and abhi's plan to get her married to him, and my engagement, Bhabhi smiled at me, she briefly said me that she and bhai already had planned to get me marry to him, their meeting of him at a restaurant, he said that he had a crush on her on his college, but to afraid the loss of her friendship he hesitated to propose, but the chance arrived, so he readily accepted their proposal, Bulbul and bhabhi are so happy for my alliance, they congratulated me and wished to remain my smile in my life.

Later 9;30 P.M I left Arora mansion, I know bhai will be mad at me if I go late to home, whether the answer I went bhabhi home or my friend place, he hates me stay at late night, My smile brightened when it flashed Ranveer's name on display, I attend his call, we talk about every random things to keep ourself talking, I cut his call when my car ended in home.

Like I  dreamt, I got a good life, a father like brother, a caring bhabhi, dadi and daasi, a friend purab and a sister like bulbul, a husband Ranveer, Hey Aaliya don't forget he will be your husband, not now you married' said Aaliya mindvoice to herself, Don't you forget that he called me MRS.Ranveer replied to myself, I went to my room, and throw myself thinking about Ranveer.

Pragya and Bulbul are thinking about their life partners, their moments.Two ladies are waiting for only one day, their marriage to join their hands with their love, to live a life with them,bulbul set herself in the bed, and re-reading her-his  old message conversation.

Abhi is in room checking his email, there are so many wishes for his married life and his album which realeased yesterday on facebook and twitter, after reading mails and his fans greetings,he saw that his phone showing his appointments on tomorrow, he had sad look and, Man you have to wait onemore 24 hours abhi, muttered abhi to himself.

Look Abhi think it on otherside only 1 day for your marriage' said his mv to him, And this like this too 1440 hrs for a day I don't have that much patience' he replied. Offo Abhi when onwards you started to invest yourself in maths otherthan for money calculation'asked his mind voice. The moment I love I started to ccalculating my days to spent with her,I need her, And I love her'confessed abhi his feelings.

Purab stepped to his room,     Bhai are u free' he questioned  him, seeing him little worried.

Hey Purab, come in No no I'm just looking my appointments sighed abhi he know he love to spent his time with him.They sat and chatted abt todays events, and their marriage, Loneliness feeling are washed out from their mind, Robin came there and offered food for Abhi and left.

Both of them having their food in a single plate, which they used to do in earlier, Abhi fed him, he fed Abhi Only Last piece is remaining Abhi took it, ate and fed purab the balance of that piece which he do,They watched Tv for sometime, turning on cricket seeing India match they commented about various players and feeling tired purab stand and said, Abhi let go to sleep' said purab and hugged his friend

I think purab this is the last time you hugging a boy after your marriage there will be no chance for this'winked abhi , purab hit his shoulder, Even this will suit you to Abhi'commented purab at his statement and leave to guestroom because these days he staying at their house for marriage. Abhi dozed into sleep thinking pragya.Despite it is the only place he could see her other than cell phone.

Nextday

Everything was going like they planned, the preparations are almost finished, the most close relations are staying in home, servants are busy in food preparing, serving.

In the evening there a little party for Abhi's producer and co-star to congrats for his marriage and celebration for blockbuster hit album.Songs and dances are performed by various members, late night all relieved to their perspective places, The day went fast as to Abhi, he now happy only one night he have to move after pragya would with her, whatever the problem he know she support her.

------ -----

I gave medicines to dadi, talk to aaliya and played with bunti-babli sometime, and drift into sleep without too much thinking.

I could hear her screaming, her sobbing and her wailing, she is in floor hiding her face on her palms, she is too weak, I can't understand why she is crying, did anything happened her,I walked fast to touch she vanished into air, In a distance once I heard her sobbing, and groaning my name, Abhi'

Pragya, I shouted oh no it's a night mare I relieved but couldn't able to digest if something was problem with her, I was confused and wretched,Begrudgingly I took my key and put into ignition, and my car flamed, I drive to her place.

I know it will be wrong if I go this time, itt will disturb for them , though I can't stop my heart from assure that she is fine, I am not willing to break the riual which we followed these but I likt to assure that she fine, unless I won't be in peace.

I stopped my car at next street, and climbed to pipes reached her windows, it obvious she is in sofa and sliding book pages with her back side face to me, the air blow up ended up her face cover with dupaata reverselyin her face to make me not see her, I stood before even her dupatta covered her face it's clear she shocked to see me.His eyes rested in peace seeing her fine.

There entered bulbul out from restroom, Jiju tum yehan don't you know only you have 1 night for marriage, I don't understand why you have this impatience'teased Bulbul his jiju,Abhi chuckled and explained his nightmare and enquired her whether they all fine,I prompted, I like to pragya to home.

She gasped to breathe, and replied, Jiju I know you're worried abt di, but what happen if mom saw you both together, or she get to know di not here at morning.It will be risky jiju'.Pragya whispered to bulbul and left the home with slightly opening door that too not make such noise.

Ok iiju di said she is fine and come with u, Don't forget that she have to here tomorrow morning 6;00 before mom wake up she warned him and asked abhi to go aware.

She searched for his car, but it is not there, she smiled at his care,she covered her face and stand to wait for him,I walked to her, and walked fast towards car,I opened the seat beside me, she sat and I joined my seat and drive to home whistling the song which was playing in radio.

Did they arrive on correct time?

Did anyone see them before she leave?

To be continued,

Thanks for reading,

NasreenAyesha.

Do like and comment as it means a lot to me.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti1708kavimaysbsmartness4olushka2924sangeethbalasdurgasakthi_Saavi_KAPPorwal01simran2090raaz19pm2rosevishuvFanaahanamika.vijismalaShafoo

anamika.viji IF-Rockerz
anamika.viji
anamika.viji

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Nice update nasreen :)!
Got an os & an update within few hours!! I am so happy Smile

Thanks for the pm tooSmile

Edited by anamika.vg - 29 July 2015 at 8:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Nice update Nasreen.
Continue soon.plz.
Thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika.vg

Nice update nasreen :)!
Got an os & an update within few hours!! I am so happy Smile

Thanks for the pm tooSmile
thank u viji, i'm so happy so write both of themBig smile
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Nice update Nasreen.
Continue soon.plz.
Thanks for pm.
thank u haillyBig smile
-haleemzz- Senior Member
-haleemzz-
-haleemzz-

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
that was really cute everyone is happy for now nice to see 
thanks for the pm
continue soon
sdurgasakthi Senior Member
sdurgasakthi
sdurgasakthi

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 10:34am | IP Logged
nicee updatee... Smile break the suspense soon Day Dreaming i hope nothing bad ll happen Confused

Go to top