Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 22)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smala

Superb update.
Loved it .

Thank you for the pm.

thanks smala Smile

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lasyap3

@ Chapter 1
That was a great thing to know that Pragya , had gone rid of Tanu !

Nice story ...

yes i too want it, thanks
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

@ part 2
Lovely update...

thank u dear
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

@ Chapter 3
Aww , so sweet the chapter was ... Our Pragya has become bold

thank u dear ur name
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

@ part 4
I always love Purab and Abhi's bond ...

me too luv their bond hi5
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

@ part 5
The song was beautiful choice !

thank u i luv that song
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 July 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

@ part 6
Nice dresses , I loved them LOL

thank u i'm glad u luv all parts
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Hi everyone, Last time I had pendowned my story too fast, but now I knew it late.Sorry for late update.Your comments are always mean a lot to me, Thank you everyone.

Without blabbering I am posting it here,I think only I have 2 or 3 parts to complete with a epilogue, sorry guys still now I have to drag this flashback track.

Part 8

FLASHBACK

Pragya collapsed herself in her moms arms, and let out sobs which she had,' Thank you mom' said pragya.Pragya beta you have to hug abhi now, not your mom' said indu daasi teasingly, pragya blushed.Yes dadi, come on pragya it's not fair, you have to thank me not your mom said abhi.Besharam thought pragya, and moved to him and hugged,

The morning went well, like they wished they all seemed happy and carefree,the Mehra's and Arora's loveable person's happy, they wanted it, they watched it,What they ask more?The love healed everyone burden and hearts,They are awaiting for this.

After finishing their food, sarla maa said that she will take away pragya tomorrow as pragya arora, and she will stay in her until they get married. Abhigya went their room,

Look up My fate fuggy, I destined to marry same girl twice' said abhi with a wink smile.Look Rockstar I too think I have to reconsider my decision of remarry you' said with a goofy smile.

Abhi laminated eyes soon changed, As a rockstar, or a man of ego he can't take her words even as joke.

His hands possessed her waist with his hands he don't know did it because of envy or possessiveness, or security.Pragya smiled at his reaction, she know it will happen, but she loves it.

YOU'RE MINE PRAGYA' said abhi.Look Rockstar this is the effect you have on me,Even your fangirls can't deserve it' said pragya with smile he too returned it.

Soon their conversion flew onto into random talkings, after too much talking they both slept in each other embrace.The next morning pragya packing, leaving and days went this much without her,Life started being burden for him without her.

This is the most ridiculous thing ever he did in his life, planning of remarriage with every rituals and customs.

Present

He don't know how much time he taught his past, his remembrance were interrupted when Purab entered his room.

What happened purab.

Look Abhi, what happened sarla maa ordered me not to see bulbul until we get married, they even said not calling her too.

Now man see, this is what I suffering these days, now it's your turn you too struck within these rituals like me.

Dadi arrived their place with dasi's, she informed that morning haldi rasam function will be celebrate for them, and asked them to be ready for tomorrow, and do get your outfits.

Dadi asked Aaliya to take care of Pragya's family preparation, she made sure that they have all done well to haldi.Pragya's and Bulbul dresses are stitched, and readily waiting for claim their beautiful ladies, Guest and neighbours are invited by taiji and tauji,Jewellery was given by aaliya to pragya.Both mehra and arora houses are decorated with rose and lily flowers, laminating lights are fixed, a magnificient chandelier was decorated by golden flowers, the hall was decorated by purple combined white curtains,haldi function foods will be cooked by pragya's uncle and puneet

Really it will take half a day for peoples to proud their decorations, It just not only for rockstar remarriage but also for his saali and his best friend, And A hidden surprise for Aaliya too awaiting.

The next day, Early morning sunrays peeps through window curtain which was carelessly uncovered slighty, the light rays made the sleeping beauty, forehead wrinkles, she shaked her head and covered her eyes with arms, she doesn't want to get away from her dream, he is standing before her when she was is in closed eyes state, he will gone if she opens her eyes.But no longer it lasted for Pragya her dreams of seeing him atleast in her dreams.

Pragya pragya please wake up, and get ready otherwise you will do all in hurry burry.

Please maa, let me sleep.

No pragya you have today your haldi rasam function so pls wake up and wear this yellow dress

No beta, see bulbul she always lazy, but today she woke up so early, instead of her here your are doing her drama.

She wake up after so much argue and pleading with her mom, she is happy only two days are left only for her marriage, then she will be his, and he will be hers.It is the earlier plan of destiny, even though some games intervened and made it late.

On the other part, Dadi came to Abhi's room, she looked up for him, but he is no where, where he is he thought, and moved to search Bathroom.Meanwhile, Abhi come there with his ordinary suit,

Abhi what are you wearing, do you forget that today you have haldi rasam function.

Dadi, no no I am not going to do this function, I can't apply turmeric in my faces.

Unfornutalety, to stand against for him purab and Aaliya reached his doorstep.

Bhai you have to do this, this a part of marriage.

Yes bhai said purab.

You too please stop this, you guys now changed you both are always ready to pull my legs whenever possible, but I'm sure today I won't do this.Abhi u re not small kids, come said dadi dragging his hands.

He relieved his hands from her fist, and ran away and said, No Dadi I am not going to do this, think what happen if my face is in yellow color due to turmeric, or it may cause allergy dadi, or my fans will brak down if they see me with applying turmeric, or what happens if media realese this, Rockstar applying turmeric for haldi rasam' no no I won't want this to happen, gasped abhi really worried abt careless thing.

Abhi, don't be always joke, pls come everyone waiting for u said dadi.Abhi, if u do these means then my haldi too get avoided pls come yaar said purab.For u ur problem said abhi ran out of the room and prompted, if you guys  catch me then I will come down otherwise I won't

Don't be silly we are not playing said dadi ran to catch him, soon followed  Purab, Aaliya, dasi and soon taiji family, they are keeping run to catch abhi as if he was a kid, he was acting like a kid which was stubborn to eat food or bath, but worst is the fact that is he is not kid still he doing these ridiculous.

Dadi foot slipped, she screamed, OUCH. It catch attention of everyone towards her,Abhi ran to her he lifted her up, and asked if she is fine, on to contrary she twirled his ears and said now you catch.

Soon his family members surrounded him, he is red handed caught, as well as his promised without doing any act, he got ready and get down.The rituals started with drums and mela of dances, Daasi and dadi are dancing for a old song, Rachna and aakash for aaj phir tum phir song, Taiji & tauji, Raj bhai and Mithali bhabhi are dancing grouply for bole chudian song.

Other side Abhi and Purab sitting in centre of the house, ladies are applying turmeric on faces, hands and foot of the legs, on one side some girls are chuckling on different gossips,finishing dances they are singing songs .

In the mids  of the function, , a cool handsome, smart looking boy in white suit  and black jacket, there entered him, Abhi stood up from his place and strode forward hugged him, Welcome Ranveer said Abhi,Aaliya who was shocked to see him stood beside her bhai, and extended his hands to him for shaking, but to opposite he hugged her, and said Hello Mrs.Ranveer.

It was not shock for Abhi, well it was his, purab, dadi and Pragya plan to get her marry to Ranveer her colleague in London university, he was good boy to be man for his LITTLE SISTER, and also he known that fact she too like him, so as for her better life he wanted her to get married to Ranveer.

Aaliya was not that much reluctant to avoid this opportunity, she slightly nodded her head when Abhi asked if she is happy with his decision.As like Abhi prepared he got both hands and announced their Marriage will be happen soon, until I don't have patient so I like to make them engaged in this lovable day.He got them engaged in that place too.

Soon the rituals concluded, Invited guest are returning to their home,Abhi and purab are going back to their perspective rooms, Ranveer left MM after getting Aaliya phone number, well no more dark shade left in anyone life now, so happy Dadi went to her room to thank god for this present.

Will this happiness remain forever?

Does this rituals give bright life to Abhigya, Rabul?

Note;Here Ranveer as Harshad Arora,and Aaliya and Ranveer as Ranya couples, And I think only 2 parts remaining to complete this story.

To be continued

Thanks for reading,

NasreenAyesha.

Please leave your lovely comments as it means a world to me.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108kirti1708sbsmartness4olushka2924sdurgasakthi_Saavi_pm2roseraaz19vishuv--simmi--FanaahHumzyanamika.vijiShafoosmala

Go to top