Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 2)

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for appreciation friends

Edited by NasreenAyesha - 24 May 2015 at 5:31am

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Atlast here my story guys everyone thanks for ur comments and thanks for reading.Sorry guys if it resemble like someone story, I don't done it purposely.

PART 1

It was Arora mansion, pragya is standing near window, and  peeping through dreams of thought. It was almostly one week and two days gone, she had seen her ex-husband and left him and his family half heartedly, she cannot believe that she left them. And standing in her house. She is so happy sometimes, and sometimes sad to decide this. But on one thing she is stubborn, not meet abhi until she got married, for her it's not a marriage but also her dream to marry her ABHI not a rockstar, but  the owner of her love and her,..She will start her life with abhi newly, when she think about that her eyes started to visit her past like flood of remembrances after solving tanu pregnancy problem abhi confessed his love truly and genuinely, and proposed her to marry him.Tanu was sent out by her best friend aaliya for ruining his bhai life and betraying him by having affair with someone.Aaliya also whole heartedly apologized Abhigya and her family for doing everything against them.

On the other side of the world and a single part of it, abhisheik prem mehra sitting on his home and in his most adorable room and visited his past on the dreams of thoughts. He still not believing his family or current things happening in his home.

His chasmish, fuggy, pragya, prags, is not nearby him and giving advice, showing love and care.He misses her terribly, even a second he thinks it as living hell without.For the first time he cursed himself for letting pragya go away from him and stay in his house.In the over depression he screamed loudly, Pragya,...

Ennai Kaanavillaiye Netrodu
Engum Thedi Paarkkiren Kaatrodu
Uyir Oadi Ponatho Unnodu
Anbe..
Naan Nizhalillaathavan Theriyaatha
En Nizhalum Neeyena Puriyaatha
Udal Nizhalai Seravae Mudiyaatha
Anbe.. Anbe..

Nimishangal Ovvndrum Varushangalaagum
Nee nnai Neengi endraale
Varushangal Ovvndrum Nimishangal Aagum
Nee nthan Pakkam Nindraale

Yesterday onwards I lost myself, Everywhere I am searching in the air,

If the soul ran away with you my darling,If you doN't know that I am the man without shadow, My shadow is u if u forget it. Is this shadow cannot join with his body, my darling.

If u go far away from me the minute will changes as year, if u are beside the year become minute,,..

Unfortunately his screaming  was heard by aaliya, who came to meet his bhai she burst out into laughter seeing his bhai state,

Oh bhai you are screaming and moaning bhabhi name almostly 25 time in this morning, who knows it may be you screamed more times but I noticed this as 25 time'

Abhi comes to present seeing his sister pranks, first it irritated him everyone in home on these days only teasing him seeing his depressed state, but The Rockstar can't able to laugh or do anything without his fuggy.

Aaliya, everyone in hamara family started teasing seeing my state including you, you know it very well I miss her , pls make her talk to me atleast, pls I want to hear her voice, I miss her most pls pls Aaliya, You are my only home'

Aaliya cannot help but smile seeing his bhai obsession on his ex- wife, abhi atfirst irritated seeing her smile but he cannot get angry on her, because she is his beloved sister now and always.

Okay bhai, I will try to help you, but not sure of it.I will try to get help from Purab and B ulbul regarding this, and try to solve your problem'

Abhi started to tinkling, overwhelming like a small boy who will react after awarded by his parents with most lovable gift.Aaliya prayed to herself for the first time to god selflessly to keep his bhai and my family always happy.,...

To be continued,

Thanks for reading,..

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108anj_lekkirti1708Hadenikelsmartukayathre_sahillManocatUltimateFangirlraaz19sam78jazmeenindihaillyabhiya23--simmi--aswinmajaprincessSoniaHumzy..FuggyMehra..DexterityShafoosmalarbb1

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Aww nice to Abhi taking help from Aliya, shall be great to see how she goes about helping him! Thanks for update! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simsim25

Aww nice to Abhi taking help from Aliya, shall be great to see how she goes about helping him! Thanks for update! 
Bhai helping his sister so it good she help him
hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Nice update continue soon .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hailly

Nice update continue soon .
Will update soon, haily
smala IF-Sizzlerz
smala
smala

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Loved it.
Looking forward to what is going to happen next.
Thank you for the pm.
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smala

Nice update.
Loved it.
Looking forward to what is going to happen next.
Thank you for the pm.
Welcome dear.
will update soon

Go to top