Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya FF;Letting New Dreams [completed pt10 pg 28 updated 30/7] (Page 17)

candyblossom Senior Member
candyblossom
candyblossom

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i am new here so can u tell me what pm is?

NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyblossom

i am new here so can u tell me what pm is?
pm means private messeage buddy
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candyblossom

loved it
plzz update soon
will update soon
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humzy

fab loved it
cont soon
thank you humzy
NasreenAyesha IF-Rockerz
NasreenAyesha
NasreenAyesha

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Hi everyone.In previous update I left you all with small, as I promised this time big update for you all.

Thanks everyone for reading and commenting, genuinely it only keeps me writing, Here is the next part,

Enjoy reading.

Part - 7

Abhi and purab reached home by evening, at the mean time Aaliya too enter the home after purchasing every jewelleries need for everyone in home.After seeing everything purchased by them, Dadi announced Mehra's that marriage going to take place in their in 5th day of this week.

Both grooms turned so happy in that time.It seems like a minute they were not at world a minute, may be in Universe.Everyone smiled seeing their reactions, soon the family engrossed themselves in Marriage preparation talkings.

#### ####

Abhi entered his room, after discuissing their marriage preparations.

How slowly days are running these days' said to himself.

He cursed himself for planning remarriage.

Flashback

They both strode towards their bed with hand in hand, abhi himself removed the pilloe border, they both drifted into sleep in both embrace.As the present moment is their life, they are not worried about past or future, they want this moment they don't want this moment to go.They drifted into peacefully as tomorrow will be new beginning for their life, new rays of sunshine will fall in their love life.

In morning, Abhi was the first one to wake up.He look into his wife, sleeping beauty, she is like child while she was sleeping.He keeps staring her.At the time Pragya's stray of strands fall on her face, as usual abhi tucked her strands behind her ears.

He don't know how much time he keeps only staring her.He walked into his closet, to take towel to freshen himself.When he came , he saw his wife sitting in centre of the bed closing her yawn with his hands.

He lips curved into smile when he always see her,like it was a heart beat which always happen even if we want it or not.My lips to like that it always smiling automatically seeing her, no matter whether I was sad or anger.It does it.

Pragya's eyes fell on him,he was only wearing his towel on the lower part of his body,his upper part was left with covering by nothing.She knew him very well, he only doing it deliberately to make her see him.

Oh no,What I will do if he try to do something like yesterday, thought pragya.Like as her thought he readed her mind he strode towards her.Pragya heart started beating heavier, his sharp eye gazes piercing her.She felt herself blushing seeing him like this half naked.

He reached bed, he started to climb on the bed forward, she keeps her moving backward.NO, pragya gasped when her head hit headboard of the bed.Oh no I'm locked, thought pragya.Abhi's face was filled with teasing smile, he moves a little, he could hear her heart beat, beating aloud.

But to her disappoint, abhi moved other side to pragya,his hand touched her hips slightly, but quickly moved away, he picked his dog tags which were on under of his pillow.

Fuggy, move please what are you doing here stucking yourself in this headboard.I have to go' said Abhi teasingly.Pragya really disappointed by his move and to her annoyance he asking her this question.She know he acting this to play with her.

Pragya quickly kissed his cheeks and greeted him good morning,A smile formed on his face.Fuggy, it's bad you even not brushed but you kissed.I don't bear u if something happened to my face'Abhi', pragya screamed and started to hit him with his favourite pillow.Fuggy just for fun', said abhi and left to get dress change.In the meantime she took bath and dressed herself in black full sleeve churidar. Fuggy u re looking good' said abhi.Thank you rockstar said pragya, they both left their room, and walked to downstairs with hands in hands.

Whole Arora's and Mehra's sitting in the living hall,pragya's eyes widened in shock seeing them all present in such early.Everyone turned to see them, their face had a superb glory seeing their pairs and their smile.Even light and chandelier gone dull when it compared to their face glory.

Maa tum yehan, [Maa you here] asked pragya with little nervous.

Don't worry beta, everything fine.Abhi has called me, and asked me to come here that he want to talk something with me, I feared that something not fine, but here Everything fine. Explained sarla.

She was hugging her daughter in pleasure seeing her happy.That's a mom always want to see it will damn sure enough for her,Seeing their daughter or son happier is the one always parent they want, when they seeing their plessure may be life completed for them,They will be happier even death taken their souls away, while pragya eyes are questioned abhi.

They broken their hugs with having plessure tears on each cheeks,they heard Abhi voice, That's why I invited this much early was, I'm planning to get remarried with pragya' said abhi while his eyes glancing everyones shocked reaction.Pragya comes beside abhi,

Abhi what are you doing' she asked him

Pragya, I think I have to tell everyone our marriage truth now' said Abhi earnestly, pragya know it will be vain if she try to stop him.But she doesn't going to walk out from him, whatever their reactions of her/his family, she won't, she promised herself.And get hold of his arms.

Abhi prompted his family the situation how he married her, revenge and tantalizing plan, his affair with tanu[He knew it already they know.Thee secret broken when Tanu's was walked out], everything, tip to toe he said them.He also prompted that, He always loved pragya, ke will do it, he now want to live his life purely and truly for her, so that he planned for remarriage, I said the truth noew whatever you all take decision I agree with it' finished abhi.

He could see Sarla was the first one reacting for what he said, and her legs are motioned towards him. Mom, I love him mom, whatever he said he meant that mom, Don't think bad of him Maa,And I will not walk out him maa' pragya telling with sobs, when she saw her maa reaction.She don't want her to think wrong of him and to make her get out with her, so she took prevention method by saying her feelings.

Look pragya, Don't cry.Whatever aunty decision I will agree with that.And no tears I don't love it when it was on yours cheek' said abhi, as his hands wiped out her tears.Even his heart feared to loss her, or even leaving her, but for everyone he always  sturdy man.so he acted like that.

Betaji, we all know this when tanu left here, she left informing these, aaliya also there, but she convinced us saying you genuinely care for pragya, please wait aunty to make out them their problems said aaliya, I thought aaliya was right, like sas she sadi you care for her.That I saw it myself, so I won't separate you guys said sarla reacting opposite to abhigya's imaginary.

Pragya collapsed herself in her moms arms, and let out sobs which she had,' Thank you mom' said pragya.Pragya beta you have to hug abhi now, not your mom' said indu daasi teasingly, pragya blushed.Yes dadi, come on pragya it's not fair, you have to thank me not your mom said abhi.Besharam thought pragya, and moved to him and hugged,

The morning went well, like they wished they all seemed happy and carefree,the Mehra's and Arora's loveable person's happy, they wanted it, they watched it,What they ask more?The love healed everyone burden and hearts,They are awaiting for this, and us to

TO BE CONTINUED

THANKS FOR READING

NasreenAyesha.

Please leave your comments

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aashhEkta-Ramnathkirti1708olushka2924sdurgasakthiKAPPorwal01candyblossomraaz19haillyvishuv--simmi--Humzyanamika.vijismala

hailly IF-Dazzler
hailly
hailly

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Amazing update Nasreen, loved it.
continue soon plz.
Thanks for pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NasreenAyesha

SanaHolic Goldie
SanaHolic
SanaHolic

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Wow
Awsum
Loved it..

Edited by SanaHolic - 16 July 2015 at 10:51am

NasreenAyesha

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 16 July 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm Nasreen, loved the part with Abhigya on the bed! Aha Abhi's dialogues! LOL

NasreenAyesha

Go to top