RAYA OS : Being With Each Other

Posted: 8 years ago

Priya walked in
through the front door of her home with a sad sigh another evening without her husband in their big home for Priya every time Ram was on a business trip their big home felt even bigger the business trip dragged on longer than what was expected and Ram told her sadly over the phone that he wouldn't be home until the weekend

Priya let out another sad sigh as she looked at the calendar in the kitchen maybe some hot chocolate would help cheer up her mood as she walked up the stairs to the bedroom to take a quick shower and change clothes the thought of some hot chocolate as well as the warm spray of the shower helped to lighten her mood a little as she walked out of the adjoining bathroom dressed only in laced pink and black lingerie she noticed one of Ram's shirts hanging on the back of the bedroom door remembering from the previous night how even just wearing the shirt had helped to soothe her loneliness she decided to put in on again Immediately the scent of his cologne from the fabric wafted to her nose as she buttoned the shirt around her and walked back downstairs to the kitchen

Another evening without Ram Priya mumbled sadly to herself as she walked about the kitchen searching for the needed ingredients and other things to make some hot chocolate she hoped the warm chocolate treat would help cheer her up but unaware to her she was going to receive a much welcome surprise

Ram was driving home in his black BMW utterly relieved that the long drawn out business trip ended a day early he was so happy to get home to his wife and surprise her Ram driving he pulled into the driveway and parked his car

Ram silently walked through the front door and was immediately overcome with joy as his eyes locked onto his stunning wife as she moved about in the kitchen but upon further inspection of Priya's choice of attire he was surprised to see that she was wearing one of his shirts more specifically the dark blue button down shirt that he don't like to wore he felt that the shirt left him with some bad memories and wanted to burn the thing altogether but as soon as he saw it on Priya's body with her hair down all of a sudden the shirt had a taken on a completely different appeal

But it didn't stop two questions from floating in his mind why would she wear it and was she underneath?

The second question caused him to grin devilishly as he crossed the distance from the relocked front door to the kitchen while removing his cot and placing them and his keys on the coffee table

Surprisee Priya said Ram with a smile and his arms outstretched

Priya stood ridged with shock that her beloved husband was back so early but her shock was soon overrun with happiness as she ran and flung herself into his arms

Ram you're back I've missed you so much said Priya as she assaulted her husband's face with soft kisses not able to stand it any longer Ram quickly redirected Priya's lips to his the feel of her soft body and her kisses were what he had missed the most during his work

Not that I'm complaining but what made you come home so early? Priya asked as she breathed in much needed oxygen after their long welcome home kiss

Let's just say baby that the work ended much sooner than originally planned I had absolutely no desire to stay longer once everything was taken care of that needed to be done I just wanted to get home so bad to be with you Ram answered with a smile as his hands caressed the length of her back

I can see that you were obviously too in a hurry to get home Priya giggled as she gazed up and down at her husband It wasn't the first time he had done that and it certainly wouldn't be the last

You know me I just wanted to get home and be with my greatest partner Ram said with a smile and briefly kissed her again were you about to make something?

Yes some hot chocolate wanna have some with me? Priya asked as her fingers trailed up and down the his white shirt

I'd love some he answered need any help?

Just need you to get the ingredients from the fridge Priya answered as she made her way over to the other side of the kitchen to gather coffee mugs from the overhead cupboard Ram had already finished his task as he turned around and saw his wife reaching up to gather two coffee mugs

With a grin he glided silently across the kitchen and lightly pressed his body to hers and placed his hand over her hand that reached for the second mug she moaned happily as she melted against his strong body as he placed kisses on her neck she wasn't put off in the slightest at the feel of his weapons still strapped to him as they lightly pressed her skin

Couldn't help but notice how you're wearing one of my shirt any particular reason? Ram whispered into her ear Priya was overcome with slight surprise that he would ask her about that

Call it a coping contrivance of sorts Priya said softly as she placed the mug on the table with the other and she gathered her thoughts for an answer

I probably don't need to tell you but when you're away from me it gets lonely in this big house I miss feeling your presence around the place there are times when I can handle the loneliness just fine but on other days it can get a bit much last night after I had a shower I saw this hanging on the door of our bedroom I know this is going to sound really modish or stupid but the moment I threaded my arms through the sleeves and wrapped it around me it calmed me right down the scent of your cologne in the fabric reminded me that you're a survivor and would do anything to make sure you come home to me It just made me think I'm married to one of the best men he will be fine nd it strengthened me nd made me feel a lot better Priya answered sincerely nd then grinned

Not to mention I have seen you wear this before nd it's a bit of a personal favourite I really like on you to me it just screams s**y

Ram could not stop the chuckle as he held Priya to his chest tightly

So that was the reason why she wore the shirt it was a way to help deal with being alone Ram thought to himself he actually found her explanation to be rather adorable nd not modish or stupid at all

But to say it made him look s**y? that was a complete surprise as he kissed her slowly and deeply to eliminate her previous feelings of loneliness their kiss lasted until they needed to pull away to breathe

You look s**y baby I want to see you like that ?Ram said with a smirk as he breathed heavily after their kiss Priya moan nd buried her face in her hands

Don't tell me I just embarrassed myself by telling you that? Priya asked in a muffled voice Ram couldn't help but take pity on her and slowly eased her hands from her face and laced their fingers together as he kissed her again

No baby you didn't embarrass yourself It's nice to hear you tell me how you feel for the record I hate it just as much as you when I'm away from you I miss being with you nd everything about you I'd much rather have you by my side on those trips than any of those others I have to call my fellow nd just so you know I'm married to the sexiest girl I could ever have met Ram answered with a smirk nd the couple couldn't help but laugh at their little private joke

Now my love let's see what we have under here Ram said his smirk grew into a devilish grin as his hands moved to slowly unbutton the shirt to reveal the answer to his little mystery from the moment he saw her wearing it when he was at the front door Priya stood with her arms at her sides as he unbuttoned the shirt and his breath caught in his throat when the shirt was fully opened

Like what you see? Priya asked with a wink Ram was on the verge of drooling at the sight of his stunning wife in next to nothing nd covered by his shirt

Do you even have to ask? Ram answered as he clamped his s**y wife to his chest and captured her lips Priya sighed happily as her husband then rained kisses to her skin

Do you still want some hot chocolate? Priya found it hard to ask as Ram lips were on her neck he lifted his head from her intoxicating skin and nodded with a smile

How fast can you change clothes while I make it? Priya asked with a grin as she untangled herself from his arms nd completely uncaring that the shirt was left opened

Challenging me? Ram grinned as he crossed his arms over his chest Priya stood at the stove with a grin

Uhmmm Priya answered with a grin and momentarily shifted her eyes to the clock on the wall Ram could see that she was having a ball and decided to play along her eyes then shifted back to her husband

GO Priya said as she lightly slammed her palm down on the kitchen platform as if she had fired a starter's pistol at a race

Ram dashed out of the kitchen and up the staircase as he in the walk in closet and placed them in his things next he run toward washroom quickly freshen up come out shed his shirt and trousers and grabbed his jeans he dashed down the staircase and put a shirt on as he reentered the kitchen

Two minutes even new record? Priya said with a laugh as she poured the hot chocolate into the mugs she had brought out earlier

Since when did the task of changing clothes become a sporting event? Ram asked as he reached out and grabbed her as he kissed her his left hand moved to take one of the mugs from Priya's hand as his other arm encircled her lower back as he took a sip

Delicious Ram said in approval Priya held her mug in both hands with a smile

With a smile of his own Ram gently took one of her hands and led her to the living room and sat down on the leather couch Priya couldn't help herself as she straddled her husband's lap nd kissed him softly when she felt his hand gently caress the bare skin of her lower back

You look absolutely gorgeous Priya even with my shirt on I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful sight to come home to Ram said softly nd smiled at her when she blushed and tried to hide it with her mug of hot chocolate as she took another sip honestly I don't like to wore that shirt but now after seeing it on you you've given me a new reason to hang on to it

Well thank you for the compliment nd welcome home Priya said softly as they continued to enjoy the comfortable silence together as they drank the hot chocolate

These were moments the married couple truly treasured whenever they were together to just enjoy being with each other where Ram could drop his businessman's instincts nd be a man in love with his wife sure the demands of his work would create moments of loneliness the both of them would feel but the both of them knew that moments like this more than made up for it

The End

Beautifully penned down & an emotional story.
Well done!!!!!!!
Thanks for pm. Edited by Sakshiashu - 7 years ago
beautiful. i can literally visualise priya wearing rams shirt.
ohhh too sensous.
loved raya romance along with hot choclate.
thanks for pm. do write more.
Awesome update!!!
Lovely OS!!!
Love the way romance started and ...
Yaar why u stopped???
Haha
Thanks 4 pm!!!
Do write more!!!
nice os..!!
expected that it will b more than one update...but end hogaya...
it was good..
thanks for pm..!!
Simply awesome...
Beautifully described the long wait melting into nothingness...
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM😛😛
Originally posted by Cute_Saakshii12

Awesome update!!!
Lovely OS!!!
Love the way romance started and ...
Yaar why u stopped???
Haha
Thanks 4 pm!!!

Do write more!!!

Thanks pia for reading and commenting!😊
Woh actually mujhe laga jada romance ho gaya that's why I'm stopped mujhe kya pata aapko aur padhna tha nahi toh main aur likhti 😉 

Originally posted by Sakshiashu

Beautifully penned down & an emotional story.
Well done!!!!!!!

Thanks for pm.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

beautiful. i can literally visualise priya wearing rams shirt.
ohhh too sensous.
loved raya romance along with hot choclate.

thanks for pm. do write more.

Thanks Namrata for reading and commenting!😊