Qubool Hai

TB -Qubool Hai Rises In Numbers, New Love Triangle To Be Seen Soon - Page 2

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What? They are just going to ignore what he did? 
So Aahil will probably beat his ass, and then he gives his sob story and explanation. And will take him back with them to Bhopal since he has no one. Jannat feels sorry for him.

Then he will confess his love m, seeing Sanam2...trying to make use of it.

You know, at least this means she's not living with this guy. Aahil needs to beat his ass though. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs congo to whole QH team n so excited for upcoming track
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Karanvir Bohra, the protagonist of the show said..." Did you hear that guys? The protagonist of the show. Clearly they're clearing up any doubts for any delusional people who think Aahil isn't the lead anymore or isn't needed and should be killed off. He's still the lead of the show and is needed.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

What? They are just going to ignore what he did? 

So Aahil will probably beat his ass, and then he gives his sob story and explanation. And will take him back with them to Bhopal since he has no one. Jannat feels sorry for him.

Then he will confess his love m, seeing Sanam2...trying to make use of it.

You know, at least this means she's not living with this guy. Aahil needs to beat his ass though. 

what they are going to ignore?  😆 I don't think they are ignoring anything Shaddy character is pretty much Shady and consistent 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^If he goes with them to Bhopal without Aahil giving him a good beating first.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: KhatamKahani

^^If he goes with them to Bhopal without Aahil giving him a good beating first.

I hope he will give🥱 if not now but later he should really give!  😡 Whatever by anyway Aahil should beat him bass! 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tfs nafs! This is great! Yes Aahil take ur Sanam back to her real life and out of this liar liar world. I'm hoping that Aahil will disclose the truth to both not just Shaad.
Shaad will try to confess his "love" to Sanam even after knowing about SaHil... Wow expected nothing less from the great shayar hero!

Awesome job from the entire cast and crew of QH for brining the show back to life! I hope the creators are getting the message that audience want to see the leads in one frame! 👍🏼
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaad (Varun Toorkey) will try to confess his love to Sanam, even when he knows that Sanam and Aahil are madly in love with each other.

🤣 Holyshit this guy is shameless. Like, seriously?! SK ke peeche bhaag bhaag ke pagla gaya hai. 

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why is Aahil being so lineant towards Shaad, he should kick him so strong that he gets thrown off by a cliff 😡
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Maira_Shaukat_9:

Yes, even I noticed that line "Karanvir Bhora, the Protagonist of the show!". It seems they want to clear once and for all who the Protagonist is! Not that most have any doubt, but in case doubts still exist! 

As for "Killing" Aahil? Well the TRP has clearly spoken, and killing him would definitely have been the demise of this show as well! No matter who thinks Aahil can be killed and the show will succeed, the PH and the "Channel" who runs the show and makes the final decisions do not think so! That is all that counts! 

The TRP going up to this level, and the show coming back in Top 5 orbit is a clear nod from the audience to the leads reuniting! The channel needs no more signs as to what actually "sells!". 

As for the Love triangle? Well it's clear that Shaad will carry on as he is, even after finding out who Jannat really is, and Sanam and Aahil's love story etc. He will prove what we all thought of him all along, that he is too selfish to care about anyone but himself! So even in this case, he will only think of himself and continue to "trick" this girl, even when he knows who she is, and who she is really married to! He always knew she had a man, but now he will know "Who" it is! But that wont make any difference to him clearly. Only a person with a true moral compass can make the right decision in a situation like that! Shaad's actions to date have shown that to serve his purposes, he is willing to put other people's rights at jeopardy. That is why he continued to lie to Sanam and even closed off her missing person's report. It was always about him, and I have no hope that it will ever change. At least he has been very consistent! I will give him that!

Congrats to team QH, and waiting for the story to unfold and see how they take this premise forward. I sure hope they don't butcher it!