India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TB -Qubool Hai Rises In Numbers, New Love Triangle To Be Seen Soon

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Celebrations on the sets as the show sees an increase in numbers, new love triangle will be seen soon on the show...

Zee TV's highest TRP show, Qubool Hai has been through a lot of ups and downs including actors quitting the show, replacements as well as changes in the storyline.  

However, it looks like the show has finally been able to settle down and is already climbing up the ratings charts from 3.8 to 4.1.  An elated team including Karanvir Bohra, Surbhi Joshi, Additi Gupta along with the other cast and crew were seen celebrating the occasion and reminiscing all the memories and bonding they shared throughout this journey.

Speaking about the rise in TRP's Karanvir Bohra, the protagonist of the show said, "This show is a fighter. It has had so many ups and downs but still it remains as one of the most loved shows on television. We plan to throw a bash in the next week for the entire crew to applaud their hardwork."

Additi Gupta who essays Sanam stated, "I have hardly been around for two months. I believe the people who have stood with the show in its ups and downs are the ones to be credited for the accomplishment."

While the actors are a part of the success, the main credit goes to the directorial team who makes an effort to pan out as realistic scenes as possible. 

We contacted Director Amandeep Singh, who could not hold back his joy.  He says, "TRP's are a game of all daily soaps. We churn out dramatic and entertaining episodes every week hoping that the audience will love the drama. Such an increase motivates us to do better rather than just good. There is a lot of drama set to unfold in the coming episodes and I hope the show will only see an increase in the ratings now on."

Now while we know of the high peak drama set to unfold, we at Indiaforums.com bring to you a sneak peak of what awaits for the viewers!

Aahil has already spotted Sanam and he will now bring her to Bhopal so that she can recall the past incidences and regain her lost memory. 

Also, another love triangle is set to unfold where Shaad (Varun Toorkey) will try to confess his love to Sanam, even when he knows that Sanam and Aahil are madly in love with each other.

Stay tuned for more exciting news in this space! 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeGANAMALAR1788shreyaGrilledCheeseAGirlHasNoNamemicshysuni_104Onyx.AnnzSageflower7--Aishwarya--LoveSonu2408Shailu..MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...KhatamKahani

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear!! Hug

Aahil taking Sanam with him to Bhopal to help her regain her memory!! Day Dreaming So, finally the second option in my poll is about to come soon!! Embarrassed

Shaad...Angry No comments!! Dead

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheesenotacrimetolovemicshyAnnzSageflower7Onyx....Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:36am | IP Logged

So may be Shaad will not be called out on his wrong actions...I hope they take clue for Ani's story "remember Me.." for this track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniesimran_singh_24

fizy_wizy IF-Dazzler
fizy_wizy
fizy_wizy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Whatever Karanvir & Additi said, completely agreed.

QH is the only show that has seen many hardships but still is loved by all No matter what the trp is.

The people who were there even during the tough times are to be credited more but others also deserve applaud for their hard work. Every single one is responsible for this achievement.

It wasn't easy for qH as it's journey has never been smooth like others.

Congrats to the whole team of QH.

May it be in top 5 next week. Smile

Waiting for the interesting tracks to unfold. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveGrilledCheese--Aishwarya--...Tanu...MrDarcyfan

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Tfs Nafs,
I hope now they realize that leads, their romance n positivity is what makes the show a success. 

N btw Really SHaad?? Really???Silly u know Aahil n Sanam love each other n Still ,, , says a lot about ur mental state n character 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HanienotacrimetoloveGrilledCheesefanraya--Aishwarya--Onyx.MrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

So may be Shaad will not be called out on his wrong actions...I hope they take clue for Ani's story "remember Me.." for this track.

Not yet Minnie. IMO,  the stuff has to hit the fan before that happens.
don't u forget what the cvs  can do for drama.LOL

TFS Nafs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolove

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Tfs Nafs,
I hope now they realize that leads, their romance n positivity is what makes the show a success. 

N btw Really SHaad?? Really???Silly u know Aahil n Sanam love each other n Still ,, , says a lot about ur mental state n character 
True...as KK mentioned in a post once, I guess he is a sociopath only LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanienotacrimetolovemicshyMrDarcyfanflora212

evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Finally ! The story is moving on Clap. KV and SJ are back together on screen  hope CVs realize it's because of Sahil reunion fans are sticking around the show.

I knew it ! Damn it Shaad is a sneaky bas***d ! no shame to confess  his "feelings" to a married woman and knowing probably they are madly in love he doesn't even give a sh... I really hope to see him lose his disillusion when he will realize he has no place in Sanam and Aahil 's love life. So pathetic trying to steal someone identity, someone  who belongs legally to an another man and playing with people 's life just because he doesn't want to let go. Dead 

Janaat will disappear as soon Sanam will regain her memory after this Bye bye ... well I bet Shaad will fall in love with Sanam at some point Sleepy

Edited by evedallas1 - 14 May 2015 at 6:39am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaHanienotacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshysimran_singh_24Onyx.--Aishwarya--...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

Go to top